lvl100 patch when to expect?

I wonder if we could get any news about when it will come approx? We are around 6 months behind china and they got the patch at early June so it should be implented here anytime soon?

Comments

• xandergod
    xandergod Posts: 16 Arc User
    While its true that since domino came to us he relays us more infos than we received in the past before he came. That being said, its not in PWE's habit to tell us of those things a long time in advance. In the past, it has happened quite often to know a big patch hitting the next days or maybe, on rare occasions, 2-3 days in advance.

In other words, there is good probabilities we wont know it happen almost when it happens .... unless they feel letting domino tell us much sooner. I wouldnt hold my breath on that one tho were i you =/
    ZVM9C6w.jpg
    Poud survivor of the Nova Pack Fiasco
    Fail limit haz surprisingly not yet been reached by PWE

• chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    I would say this Christmas or March 2016 that was what we got from last couple expansions...
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    The level 100 patch is going to be dropping on [Cheese Doodles] in addition, you can expect [BathroomToast] along with [Curley Fries] to come out on [Creme Brulee]. Be sure to keep your eyes on the News Section where we'll give you more details the closer to [Artichoke].

Hope that cleared things up a bit.
  • midnighthaley
    midnighthaley Posts: 160 Arc User
    New patch is estimated to release March 2016. Patch notes can be found here.

• ichibantheleader
    ichibantheleader Posts: 71 Arc User
    I have heard March 2016, and December 2015. But if Domino says it's coming out in [Cheese Doodles], then ok! :P
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User

New patch is estimated to release March 2016. Patch notes can be found here.

We won't fully know the date anyways, dates changes and expansions tend to get pushed backed sometimes, so it all depends until we get a certified set date on it's release
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • midnighthaley
    midnighthaley Posts: 160 Arc User
    Sure, but some of us want to know what's coming more than a week in advance.

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Oh we'll give you plenty of time
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User

Oh we'll give you plenty of time

So you start posting stuff next week? ;)
    March 2016 would mean we are running behind china 9 months then...
  • dieseldan
    dieseldan Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    looked at the link for the patch notes and have decided Domino was just blowing smoke again on the 1st fdub when he said archers comeing soon , i was excited cus archers my fave class , but not 1 word bout em in the patch notes for the 100 lvl cap event , so guess he just like all the others weve had in past , all talk , hey Domino uu should change jobs , become a POLITICIAN u got the talent for it
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    dieseldan said:

looked at the link for the patch notes and have decided Domino was just blowing smoke again on the 1st fdub when he said archers comeing soon , i was excited cus archers my fave class , but not 1 word bout em in the patch notes for the 100 lvl cap event , so guess he just like all the others weve had in past , all talk , hey Domino uu should change jobs , become a POLITICIAN u got the talent for it

We have an Archer that is called "Dragon Slayer" xD Now lv100 is coming, don't wanna get my **** out and farming all the fel ore, EXP and SP books >.< gogo prepare and get lv100 in a day!

• dieseldan
    dieseldan Posts: 23 Arc User
    dragon slayer just a pet , not a character , was foolish enought to believe domino because he was so excited sounding on the fdub 3 months ago bout the archers and new beginners area thot he actualy meant it
  • tent01dweller
    tent01dweller Posts: 15 Arc User
    rotflmao domino....you made me hungry :smile: