Thank you

negemaa
negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
I wanted to say thank you to all the priests out there that put in the work that they do and provide for others. I've been meaning to do this but last night in 12s a priest did something for me that is hard to do during a mass battle, and the fact she did that was something amazing, at most as a DPS I can only imagine how hard it is to keep people alive or certain individuals alive and keep track of yourself. Most priests and if not all don't get the recognition that they deserve. What I experienced last night showed that some priests will go above and beyond just to keep you going and fighting. I'm writing this to show appreciation for a group of people that really do amazing things, and sometimes I feel it's good to uplift people and show them how much they matter for what they do, and that's what i'm doing. Not sure who's going to see this but this is just my thanks for the priests that do so much for us and as a whole, without them there would of been a lot of chances I would of missed in battle to experience.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• terry0389#1960
    terry0389#1960 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    this guy pls come rift tonight i want kill u, since yall so good and better.
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User

Pls keep personal ingame matters out of a positive forum post this is for priests and all their hard work.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2015

There are types that play this game to just play the game. Then there are the type like your self that is nothing but drama and fails hard at trying to troll someone. Then there are idiots that Think this game is real life and take the game to serious also like you. You should probably pick up your balls and grow up a little. i know it is to hard to ask but you arn't going to get any where in life with your issues. We are all adults here you should probably act like it instead of a whiny little b**** ;)
    dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• almightysaints
    almightysaints Posts: 72 Arc User
    Do we have to see typing like this ? There is kids that plays this game and we do not need to see this talk in this forum.

Please remove this post by Novaheals
  • terry0389#1960
    terry0389#1960 Posts: 2 Arc User
    u got say something tell others grow up, i do this be funny unlike u. NEED grow up get a dam job. knowing u i know u going post back always do
  • novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    The Fact you take time to reply back to people " you dislike" Shows my point, you try to ruin someones game play to be funny? what has this game turn into. Nothing more to say.Wish there was a way to block you on forums so i don't have to see your whiny post ruin a positive post like this.

@almighty nothing wrong with my post. the words i censor little kids wont understand.
    Sorry if it offended you. But i have to deal with them on eyrda 24/7 they are like little pest that don't go away. they are Eyrda Fools ;)
    dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    +1 Thank you!
  • dyeschoolgirl
    dyeschoolgirl Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    +1
  • pvpnoobie
    pvpnoobie Posts: 213 Arc User
    Rarely do I see any priest follow and heal me in FF :(...there are maybe a handful that do try to heal others but from personal experience some are afraid of not being accepted for healing the enemy from their server even if they are in the team, or heal only the people they know.
    <!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Dunno about whatever drama is goin on in here. But if Arc had an upvote system you'd have mine.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    negemaa said:

I wanted to say thank you to all the priests out there that put in the work that they do and provide for others. I've been meaning to do this but last night in 12s a priest did something for me that is hard to do during a mass battle, and the fact she did that was something amazing, at most as a DPS I can only imagine how hard it is to keep people alive or certain individuals alive and keep track of yourself. Most priests and if not all don't get the recognition that they deserve. What I experienced last night showed that some priests will go above and beyond just to keep you going and fighting. I'm writing this to show appreciation for a group of people that really do amazing things, and sometimes I feel it's good to uplift people and show them how much they matter for what they do, and that's what i'm doing. Not sure who's going to see this but this is just my thanks for the priests that do so much for us and as a whole, without them there would of been a lot of chances I would of missed in battle to experience.

Yes I agree with what you posted too. Our priests are the most under appreciated class in game and this is a big shout out to all the priests in game!! Thank you for going out of your way to keep us alive!! I got cookies for you all but its in my basement!! Come come! :smiley:

Sephy
    Illyfue
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• vyadhosblack
    vyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User
    Thank you for the positive comment towards Priests. It is appreciated and we can all just ignore the remarks from the small minded haters. Not only do we have to keep others alive, we also have to keep ourselves alive in any battle.
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

• hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    The point wasn't that that is their job, dim69latrick, the point was to show appreciation for the priests who are tactical in what they do to ensure their raid has a fighting chance to gain a win as opposed to the priests who play without much skill and let people die due to not prioritizing their heals.

That being said, I understand what you're saying.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    Appreciation accepted, and reciprocated. :3
    Houseplant of Lionheart server