Known and New issues Megathread

14567810»

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    not sure if this ever worked (probably didnt) but buying this does not give you the 125 vigor. unless by vigor the game means energy which is useless for the item.

• miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    strach said:

Scorpioluca

u just dont kill enough fast need charge more :D

You should at least try make trolling with some sense, "kill" got much to do with what i wrote ;P

Oh and wb to the game Sassypussy, despite you claim you quitted seen you in Soo ;p

Scorpioluca
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    KK!

So Soo is dead for good now, also last terry unlocked Rubble camp got the infinite quest and no boss bug.

Lost City is, ofc, autoclikers (hardware or software is the same rofl) heaven.

Dimensional War dont work (actually i like that bug haha).

Arena fked up with the never resetted score (not that igaff about arena).

Well at least the cs part of the update was osom, ppls are paying enough for all your games servers together (at least 1 more removed the 180 eu a day limit, nuff said) ;3

Scorpioluca
    Post edited by drakenfyre on
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Im not sure if it has been reported or this is entirely new but gear stats on rings dont apply as they should.
    bug bug 2

Edit sorry for the size, if you click on it it will become readable.
  • xelloss999
    xelloss999 Posts: 63 Arc User

Im not sure if it has been reported or this is entirely new but gear stats on rings dont apply as they should.
    bug bug 2

You didn't state what your differences were.
    From looking at the information on the screenshot, the differences seem to be you have more earth resistance with the ring (234 with vs 218 without) and more fire resistance with the ring (376 with and 320 without) while the ring should have added +94 fire resistance and +85 more fire resistance (it is not obvious that you are hovering over the new ring in bottom slot or other ring in top slot however).

Since you have a change in 2 statistics (earth which shouldn't have changed and fire which should be higher than it turned out to be), check your pet. Pets offer one resistance depending on its mood. If you have a different pet between screens, or it changed its mood, then the resistance it had before and the resistance it had now will be different. I'm guessing it had fire resistance up ("Thrilled") in the "without" screenshot, and changed to earth resistance ("Excited") in the "with" screenshot.
    Xanthros, Rebel Priest and GL of Starlight, Lionheart Server
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User

bug bug 2

You didn't state what your differences were.
    From looking at the information on the screenshot, the differences seem to be you have more earth resistance with the ring (234 with vs 218 without) and more fire resistance with the ring (376 with and 320 without) while the ring should have added +94 fire resistance and +85 more fire resistance (it is not obvious that you are hovering over the new ring in bottom slot or other ring in top slot however).

Since you have a change in 2 statistics (earth which shouldn't have changed and fire which should be higher than it turned out to be), check your pet. Pets offer one resistance depending on its mood. If you have a different pet between screens, or it changed its mood, then the resistance it had before and the resistance it had now will be different. I'm guessing it had fire resistance up ("Thrilled") in the "without" screenshot, and changed to earth resistance ("Excited") in the "with" screenshot.
    I didnt even realized it gived me some earth resistance, still i only got 56 fire resistance and 16 earth and not 179 fire.
    Practically useless.
  • morihei#5845
    morihei#5845 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Not sure if this is where I should post this, I'm unable to make my own thread but I think I may have encountered a glitch. Frostgale Fjord does not show in my list for Battlefield, do you have to be 85+ now, I haven't been on in a while so I'm not sure but the event reminder says 75-90 so I'm confused on this. I really need to run this so I can gain points for rings and necks, is this a glitch?
  • krwindcaller
    krwindcaller Posts: 1 New User
    Found a bug in midas touch. Doing second set of quests - i'm told to kill a pale hunter, but its in a no go zone now. Can't finish quest.
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

Found a bug in midas touch. Doing second set of quests - i'm told to kill a pale hunter, but its in a no go zone now. Can't finish quest.

Read the quest itself, not on the quest log, and make sure it still asking for the pale hunter.
  • varrine
    varrine Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Ignore this Just saw a topic for it.
  • bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    This isn't hugely important, just an interesting glitch. I was in FHoF on my Lycan Glacial Trasformed when Dysil shot the hell out of me. Rather tan dying and being a little swirly or soul, I died and was a me on my mount hanging out. Not able to participate or anything, just a graphics thing.

gOYcUMF.png​​
    diOmYNz.jpg

• almightysaints
    almightysaints Posts: 72 Arc User
    yet again the game is down and the lag spike is stupid high. When will anyone do anything to fix this nonsense?
  • tripper53
    tripper53 Posts: 19 Arc User
    The mentor, apprentice system is still not working since the Nightfall patch. Check at Vanessa. No way to earn rewards for masters . increase ranks, gain titles, or complete quest line. Thanks
  • banker7
    banker7 Posts: 35 Arc User

aamaya2015 wrote: »

I still can not seem to get into the game. Am I the only one? I'm verifying since updating wasn't working. What do I do? Been trying all day long here. :'(

Where are you running the game from? Arc or Steam?

amarantos said:

description for lv90 gold necklace says +36% crit damage, should be crit defense

I also am having trouble getting into game
  • kquick
    kquick Posts: 17 Arc User
    Did you at least fix the sin soul power tree and skills its been like 2+ years since its been glitches. Kind of not fair that can't use their abilities but other classes can from there soul power tree
  • tripper53
    tripper53 Posts: 19 Arc User
    The use of AUTO-CLICKERS needs to be addressed. Way to many people are getting away with using 3rd party software in the game.