List of the best players in pvp

In your opinion, from last year, now who are the strongest characters in PvP?

Comments

• morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    Here take this link to this thread:http://forum.arcgames.com/forsakenworld/discussion/1203011/showoff-thread#latest
    Theyre pretty much listed there.
  • midnighthaley
    midnighthaley Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Just from the people I've seen in x-server (there's lots of OP players who never go there):

Priest: Zhenny/Rhondelyn
    Bard: DeadlyTones/xXJannisXx
    Marksman: Mini_Mart
    Warrior: SirFanion/AxelAlmer/Nowai/Gaslen
    Mage: BlackOuTT/Cristallea
    Vampire: Christabela
    Assassin: xXnRageXx/DarqueShadow
    Demon: LeDevil
    Reaper: SokenyoLenya

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited October 2015

Just from the people I've seen in x-server (there's lots of OP players who never go there):

Mini >.> No comment.

Priest: Zhenny/Rhondelyn/Fishchips/Niylah/_SweetEvil_

Bard: DeadlyTones/xXJannisXx/Linarie/Tresasol/YerushcA/Haaley;)

Warrior: SirFanion/AxelAlmer/Gaslen/teeohnee/Zeratful/Kaiserblazer/FingFangFoom

Mage: BlackOuTT/Cristallea/KevinCouture/YMus/eazzone

Vampire: Christabela/wqnmlgb/KingAsmoday/Febreezee

Assassin: xXnRageXx/DarqueShadow/Motaka/XLadyRuby

Prot: ConterK/TrueTRK/Vulkon

I added who I thought were also good, removed NoO, he's skillful but horridly outdated now plus not very active.
    Post edited by infamous628 on
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • terrancethehater
    terrancethehater Posts: 2 Arc User

jannis doesnt really play anymore, i would say lunrie or poptart as the target op bards
  • midnighthaley
    Niylah dies really fast despite the lv4 wings (I think she's PVE?). Tresa is wind, as is Poptart. Linarie/yeru/Haaley are all about the same strength and they're all weaker than DT. Never heard of Vulkon, so I can't really comment on that.

• qzpmn2006
    qzpmn2006 Posts: 35 Arc User

Niylah dies really fast despite the lv4 wings (I think she's PVE?). Tresa is wind, as is Poptart. Linarie/yeru/Haaley are all about the same strength and they're all weaker than DT. Never heard of Vulkon, so I can't really comment on that.

Tresa is only wind for pve, He is Light/water hybrid in pvp.
    photo DarqShadQuotePicSmall_zpsdutudbgo.jpg
  • infamous628
    edited October 2015

I'm not sure if Vulkon plays actively, he's alright as far as prots go. I added him because there aren't that many prots to choose from. The people I added I based on me not being able to take down 100% of the time in 1v1's and who I personally thought deserved to be known because of skill or toon quality.

Also, it's just my opinion.
    Lionheart Server
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • niylah#9378
    niylah#9378 Posts: 2 New User
    > @midnighthaley said:
    > Niylah dies really fast despite the lv4 wings (I think she's PVE?). Tresa is wind, as is Poptart. Linarie/yeru/Haaley are all about the same strength and they're all weaker than DT. Never heard of Vulkon, so I can't really comment on that.

I dont really know who you are just from your sign, dont even remember ever seeing your name in xserver so no clue how youd know about my priest, im aware im not the tankiest of priest, but i dont think i die "really fast" to most people unless im getting ganked ccsed or fully mana drained or have no wrath . But if you are on xserver let me know, duel me and lets see if you can kill me "really fast"!
  • midnighthaley
    I'm built to tank, not crit dps. I'll happily time out a duel with you and burn through your mana pots anytime though.

The only FF I saw you in, you seemed to go down quick. I didn't mean it as an insult, just assumed you were a PVE player since I pretty much never see you in there.

• niylah#9378
    niylah#9378 Posts: 2 New User
    > @midnighthaley said:
    > I'm built to tank, not crit dps. I'll happily time out a duel with you and burn through your mana pots anytime though.
    >
    > The only FF I saw you in, you seemed to go down quick. I didn't mean it as an insult, just assumed you were a PVE player since I pretty much never see you in there.

Unless you are in 12s 24/7, assuming people are pve coz you dont see them in 12s is kinda silly. Im on a pvp server, i dont need to go to xserver to pvp.
    And basing your whole opinion of my character on this "only FF" you saw me in, and assuming im pve just tells me that you dont know how my priest is built or how i play or how i do in pvp.
  • blazed101
    blazed101 Posts: 2 Arc User
    ITT PvE players thinking they know about PvP players.
    Actual PvP servers are different than the carebear servers and FF, so of course you wont see how the "OPs" actually do when it comes down to it.

Imo though: Hands down,
    Priest: Rhondalyn (sp?), Fishchips
    War: SirFanion
    Assassin: DarqueShadow
    MM: Havent seen enough to know
    Mage: Ymus
    Bard: DeadlyTones
    Demon: Havent seen enough to know
    Reaper: Sokenyo
    Prots: Probably Conter would be the most annoying to fight.
  • infamous628
    blazed101 said:

ITT PvE players thinking they know about PvP players.
    Actual PvP servers are different than the carebear servers and FF, so of course you wont see how the "OPs" actually do when it comes down to it.

lol.
    Lionheart Server
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
  • darklineworld
    darklineworld Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Skill < Wallet

You do the math. At least for the carebear people.

Imo though: Hands down,
    Priest: Niylah, Rhondalyn (sp?), Fishchips
    War: SirFanion
    Assassin: xchocobox, DarqueShadow
    MM: Havent seen enough to know
    Mage: Ymus
    Bard: DeadlyTones
    Demon: Havent seen enough to know
    Reaper: Sokenyo
    Prots: Probably Conter would be the most annoying to fight.

This list seems legit for true pvp talent and a mix of csing but everyone has to do that to get somewhere in this game.
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
  • terrybear6921
    terrybear6921 Posts: 9 Arc User
    you forgot some Warning ppl they op yo
  • qzpmn2006
    qzpmn2006 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Come one, come all!

Time to show off all the goodies you have been gathering!

This Friday Oct-23-2015 20:00 EST, gather your brothers in arms and show the X-Server what you got.

LMAO , time to prove the list !!!!!!
    photo DarqShadQuotePicSmall_zpsdutudbgo.jpg
  • drowarchon
    drowarchon Posts: 14 Arc User
    _SweetEvil_ Is a much better priest then Zhenny any dau and the rest of the ones you picked on here has no skills
  • terrybear6921
    haha sweet is better when does she pvp? because i pvp alot i never seen her so u must be talking about pve >.>
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    I think this list is devolving into fandom and epeenery.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • matrye
    matrye Posts: 41 Arc User
    I really love how people keep making these like there's a point to them. They're nothing but ego feeders and alts that can't post on their main account so they want to bash all the PvP'rs. I'm sorry but only a Priest can determine if another Priest is good. You don't know what they go through. Nor what makes a sin "good/skilled" or any other class for that matter. Another thing is that people think PvP in this game is solo. It's not. It's 3v3 6v6 12v12 and GvG. You can stick the strongest player with the strongest Priest and the best Mage/CC and they can still fail because they lack working together and not being able to move around each other safely or save the Priest.

The only two priests that were ever amazing are Fishchips and DivineLights. No matter who you put them with, what setup you put them in they'll always play smart and their best because they're versatile. They're not just a healing robot and spam purify. Pointing out that someone is "better" than someone else without listing a reason is just childish. Sure Rhondalyn is the best geared priest out there and I can't comment on skill as I've quit but seemed pretty decent. Which answers both questions on the OP being contradictory first putting "best pvp player" then in his first post rewording it to "strongest player". Rename to bash thread please.
    Salynn - Divine Priest (Lionheart)
  • majorbutthurt
    majorbutthurt Posts: 6 Arc User
    why is axel on the list of pvp ops and not me > dirtbag cser > 3 sacrifice hit cheater > he only sacrifice > we used to be the best pvp > Demi ;=)
  • nragedrain
    nragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    Threads like these are pointless, because its only highlighting the geared people, skilled or not cs'd or not which almost takes no effort in terms of PvP until the high end players face eachother.

Might as well make a thread for once for the people who go to 12v12 or PvP in general who don't cheat around with multi/octo-login toons, who do not nag during the match no matter how many times they die and who actually PvP regardless of how undergeared they are or how many overpowered players they have too face day in and day out and still go up against it all.

It will always take more out of those that are undergeared handsdown ever over those who are insanely geared and still going at it without complaints. I'd regard them more highly then "whoever is most OP". All I said probably is off topic, but hey thats just my opinion.
  • infamous628
    edited October 2015
    There's nothing wrong with this post. The person wanted to know what players seem to do well in PvP (primarily FF, seeing as that's all that is actually active). That's it. Besides, PvP is dead anyway; I personally switched to PvE focus because of that.

I made a list which I made clear was my own opinion.
    Lionheart Server
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
  • nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    *silently waits for curendaro to create an eu thread again*
  • develichious2
    develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    nickvv said:

on a sidenote, there's been some updates from old eu list under Server Symposium.
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I Pvp daily and would like to mention the people I feel keep Pvp alive, and are always good fun to fight with or against.

Priest: Zhenny, Rhondelyn, Fishchips, ImBlonde, Tifa_Lockheart, Golden_Phoenix
    War: SirFanion, Mr_INFamous, FinFangFoom, teeohnee, Zeratful
    Assassin: xchocobox, DarqueShadow, xXnRageXx
    MM: Mini_Mart, Exorcist
    Mage: Ymus, eazzone
    Bard: DeadlyTones, Haaley, YeruschA, Minella, Linarie
    Demon: FallenKanneth, Margarita, ChickenBowl
    Prots: Don't see many, but would love to see ConterK more.

Shout out to all these players and probably more I've forgotten and left out. Thanks for keeping 12vs and PVP fun.:D
    Not saying these are the best players in NA PVP. But they definitely deserve a shout out.

~Kaiserblazer

**I might have messed up some name spellings, especially demons.
    Post edited by legendpve on
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • midnighthaley
    The only two names you got wrong (that I know of anyways) are *MrInFamous and *Margania. But yeah, I see everyone on that list a lot in FF (and arena on the rare occasion that there is arena).

• terrybear6921
    atleast haaley not on that list lol
  • bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    Strongest players I've seen on X-Server.

Mage:
    Frost - Cristallea, Ymus (these mages really know how to kite, so irritating to fight )
    Lightning - DeathWizardX

Warriors:
    Bloodlust - Juuz, Furieux (these two are probably the hardest hitting wars I've fought against).
    Elemental - Sirfanion, Amantine, LemonPuff.
    Aegis - DoomRaven.

Bard:
    Water - DeadlyTones
    Wind - Linarie

Vampire:
    Dark - Christabela, KingAsmoday.

Reaper:
    Wind- Veloniz, Sokenyolenya (nerf them br's)

Assassin:
    Motaka, xXnRageXx, DarqueShadow, BornAtLast.

Priest:
    Divine - Fishchips, Rhondelyn, Zhenny.

Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    nickvv wrote: »

Don't wait on it. He quit as far as I know.
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.