Halloween Fashion

Since its coming up soon.
Could we get some new Halloween Fashion?

Zombies
UnDead
StayPuff Marshmellow (prot) GhostBuster Movie, Orginal

Can't think of any others that arnt copyright protection on it.

Comments

• sadbnmasdbmas
    sadbnmasdbmas Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Zombies would be an epic fashion, you could even do a brains on a stick fashion hand held or a scary pumpkin one.

Is it possible for our halloween fashion ideas to be relayed to CN to be made in time for Halloween, Dom?
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015

Zombies
    UnDead

Don't think the last ones could be possible without have rights from the company producing the movie.

Zombies would be an epic fashion, you could even do a brains on a stick fashion hand held or a scary pumpkin one.

Is it possible for our halloween fashion ideas to be relayed to CN to be made in time for Halloween, Dom?

If it was relayed I don't think you'd see them until Halloween 2016
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User

Zombies
    UnDead

Don't think the last ones could be possible without have rights from the company producing the movie.

This game is already packed with references to other things, it would be easy to make a staypuft costume, change it a little so it doesn't look exactly like a marshmallow sailor and call it "puffy monster" or "marshmellow-man". UnDead though seems a little hard, how do you make vampire costumes when Vamps already exist as players. Ghost busters might be tricky too but it's not toooo hard, it's mostly a fancy backpack and a tan...Grey jumpsuit with misc patches
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • drakenfyre

Zombies
    UnDead

This game is already packed with references to other things, it would be easy to make a staypuft costume, change it a little so it doesn't look exactly like a marshmallow sailor and call it "puffy monster" or "marshmellow-man". UnDead though seems a little hard, how do you make vampire costumes when Vamps already exist as players. Ghost busters might be tricky too but it's not toooo hard, it's mostly a fancy backpack and a tan...Grey jumpsuit with misc patches
    Reference can be possible, but the OP was asking for the "original", not to mention that even if they can be done, it won't be this year.
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • tottiie
    tottiie Posts: 115 Arc User
    Even if they dont do Halloween fashion i think they should do something at least for Halloween, Maybe a login event or something else.. :3
  • ichibantheleader
    ichibantheleader Posts: 71 Arc User
    Dammit Halloween is on A Saturday no Halloween special stream T-T I wanted to buzz around Domino as an adorable bumble bee...Q.Q
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Oh... There will be a Halloween stream...

Here's a sneak peek at whats to come...

"OH MY GOD THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!! IT WON'T DRY!!! IT WON'T DRY!!! GET IT OFF OF ME!!! GET IT OFFFFFF!!!! HELP!!!!"

So yes... get those creative juices flowing again... A contest is coming...
  • ichibantheleader
    buzz buzz buzz *cutebeersmiley*
  • drakenfyre

"OH MY GOD THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!! IT WON'T DRY!!! IT WON'T DRY!!! GET IT OFF OF ME!!! GET IT OFFFFFF!!!! HELP!!!!"

you guys are odd :wink:
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • ichibantheleader
    You

you guys are odd :wink:
    You're just jelly of Domino's awesomeness x3

hmm...I wonder what the contest will be...
  • madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
    Gotta admit this sounds interesting.. more than a fashion show cause there's blood involved :D :O
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • ichibantheleader
    what if it is another fashion contest though? I'd be happy to do a collab SS with you, though I think we'd have to utilize x-server for it. I don't know what server you're on. ^.^
  • madjen

what if it is another fashion contest though? I'd be happy to do a collab SS with you, though I think we'd have to utilize x-server for it. I don't know what server you're on. ^.^

Im on Illyfue and yeah that would be great (the collab ss) your mm is cute as hell! :):):)
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • drunkbastard
    drunkbastard Posts: 90 Arc User
    I hope it isn't the old Halloween Event. That event is liked 3 or 4 years old. Time for something new.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    You'll see.
  • ichibantheleader
    madjen said:

Im on Illyfue and yeah that would be great (the collab ss) your mm is cute as hell! :):):)
    definitely x-server time then lol. Domi give us some hot or cold hints please we beg of you!
  • madjen

madjen said:

definitely x-server time then lol. Domi give us some hot or cold hints please we beg of you!
    :D:D:D Yepp!!
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    dun wanna spoil it but... illyfue aint on US cross server theo D:
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • madjen
    misshi said:

dun wanna spoil it but... illyfue aint on US cross server theo D:

aww true!!! :S
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • ichibantheleader
    awww :( no fair...
  • ichibantheleader
    PHOTOSHOP THEN!!!!
  • madjen

PHOTOSHOP THEN!!!!

Sounds good! (now that we know we can :P haha)
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • ichibantheleader
    :P the most adorable MM and one smexy vamp! it may be impossible using normal methods, but we can make this "Screenshot" between Lionheart and Ilyfue work lol
  • madjen

:P the most adorable MM and one smexy vamp! it may be impossible using normal methods, but we can make this "Screenshot" between Lionheart and Ilyfue work lol

I agree :smiley::wink:
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • terrancethehater
    terrancethehater Posts: 2 Arc User
    I want a cool hallow ween fash party with lots of black cats!
  • ichibantheleader
    I think they should create a special event server for one big Halloween party!!!