test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ist true?

tinaslobatinasloba Posts: 40 Arc User
a question a user walks reporting this is right? On october 13 the world as we know it comes to an end. From 6:00 am 7:00pm PDT FW will be shutdown for some networking work. IS REALLY or not? Please be so kind if give information about such if it is real or not. Tank you.

Comments

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,064 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    seeing as how an email was sent out saying so, why wouldnt it be true....theyve gone offline for maintenance stuff before....
  • tinaslobatinasloba Posts: 40 Arc User
    ty to my mails lately ARC the mail does not reach me
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    It's true. The platform will be down for an extended period of time on the 13th. Don't worry, it will be back up. :)
  • ichibantheleaderichibantheleader Posts: 71 Arc User
    O.O what shall we do for a whole day? O.O
  • madjenmadjen Posts: 146 Arc User

O.O what shall we do for a whole day? O.O

Go out and smell the flowers! :P :D:) lol
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    The 4k Ultra High Def Graphics of this "outside" are amazing... It all looks so real.
  • hits4hirehits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User

The 4k Ultra High Def Graphics of this "outside" are amazing... It all looks so real.

• drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • fwcupcakefwcupcake Posts: 28 Arc User
    I spend too much time playing "Outside".....I might get hostile...
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    With this major maintance, I guess this month might not have login event or surprise bogo >.>
    I've tried playing this "outside" game...It's always raining and cold...
    (lives in north of Seattle)
  • eberg33keberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User

So...out of curiosity, why are the servers going to be down? numerous bug fixes or is it the lv. 100 patch?
  • sobe25sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User

So...out of curiosity, why are the servers going to be down? numerous bug fixes or is it the lv. 100 patch?

Its nothin to do with the game, but the network platform the games and arc run on.

xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    hits4hire said:

Lies!
    -There are tons of maditory CSing and monthly fees.
    -The exploration is good but that's yet another charge if you REAAALY want to explore the massive.
    -incredible AI? more like incredibly dumb AI, they keep getting in the way and slowing progress, some of the quest givers even make you do the same exact quest for HOURS DAILY for just one weekly reward.
    -The PvP gets you gets you sent to a new "banned player" server called "Pokey". Oh and no respawns/rolling a new char to get out of it.
    -there are a lot of archetypes but IDT it's quite 56k, most fit into the same groups
    -Graphics are pretty good
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95

hits4hire said:

Lies!
    -The exploration is good but that's yet another charge if you REAAALY want to explore the massive.
    -incredible AI? more like incredibly dumb AI, they keep getting in the way and slowing progress, some of the quest givers even make you do the same exact quest for HOURS DAILY for just one weekly reward.
    -The PvP gets you gets you sent to a new "banned player" server called "Pokey". Oh and no respawns/rolling a new char to get out of it.
    -there are a lot of archetypes but IDT it's quite 56k, most fit into the same groups
    See? Horrible game. All hype. I'm not getting on that hype-train! no sir! Perhaps I'll go play Town of Salem or binge watch some horror movies...BTW, fellow Town of Salem junkies, my username there is the same as on the forums. have fun :D

hits4hire said:

Lies!
    :O :O :O :O

lololol this hilarious xD xD xD
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
    hits4hire said:

This is even more hilarious!!! :D:D:D
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy

SOLD! :D
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User
    So if idont use arc i wont be affected by it?

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

Gio i love your sig!!!!! Its soooooooooo cute :):):)<3
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User
    madjen said:

Gio i love your sig!!!!! Its soooooooooo cute :):):)<3</p>
    Thx you :3

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

madjen said:

Gio i love your sig!!!!! Its soooooooooo cute :):):)<3</p>
    Thx you :3
    E a Insanna aqui :) heeheehee
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
    ooh! Maybe I'll make a cute signature x3

cute is so over rated :p bad **** is the bomb :p

I think you got it switched around. Bad **** is too common over here. It needs more cute and adorable

I think you got it switched around. Bad **** is too common over here. It needs more cute and adorable
    I agree with ichiban!! make one so adorable that literally when anyone looks at it they will go "aaawww" :):D:p
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
    madjen said:

I agree with ichiban!! make one so adorable that literally when anyone looks at it they will go "aaawww" :):D:p
    All you need is my face *smileturnip*