Light Mana Potion (Undead Essence)

wolfenstorm
wolfenstorm Posts: 135 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
There still seems to be no way to obtain the Undead Essence mat to craft the Light Mana Potion. I have asked and everyone answers that they are unaware of a way to obtain the Undead Essence.

Remove this useless Godlike Glory quest or fix it so that we can abandon the quest and reroll a new quest instead of getting the same one over and over.
Post edited by wolfenstorm on

Comments

• Kadastran - Storm Legion
    Kadastran - Storm Legion Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    the best advice i can give you regarding this is to invest your pet points into sending them do henry quests. The chances of this being fixed anytime soon is slim to none really. Its not in PWE's habit to fix things in this game. If something ever is fixed it takes several months in most all cases
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud survivor of the Nova Pack promo Fiasco!
    Fail limit haz surprisingly not yet been reached by PWE
    Yes, Sarcasm is my middle name
  • neferta
    neferta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    this issue is already resolved
    now you can abandoned the quest and retake another without affecting the total number of quests ( 30 ).
  • Ari___ - Lionheart
    Ari___ - Lionheart Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    neferta wrote: »
    now you can abandoned the quest and retake another without affecting the total number of quests ( 30 ).

well this isnt true, i trashed it yesterday, lost one, got it again, trashed again, lost a 2nd
    Im Naughty & Nice
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    well this isnt true, i trashed it yesterday, lost one, got it again, trashed again, lost a 2nd

This is true, u dont get another chance nor do you get a different quest. Its Mana potion all the way until ur stacked Henries are depleted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    idk, i do henries every day for weeks and all i get for the 10th henry nowadays is wild roses or rose oil. something mustve changed where it doesnt give health/mana potions anymore because i havent seen it in ages. nor do people seem to be complaining about it as much (aside from this thread) or asking about it in wc. but yeah send your pet if you really are that desperate.
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    edited May 2015
    amarantos wrote: »
    idk, i do henries every day for weeks and all i get for the 10th henry nowadays is wild roses or rose oil. something mustve changed where it doesnt give health/mana potions anymore because i havent seen it in ages. nor do people seem to be complaining about it as much (aside from this thread) or asking about it in wc. but yeah send your pet if you really are that desperate.

It wasnt mana potion for last 2-3 weeks. But this week it is Mana Potions, so its a cycle of sorts.

Basically this week, send pet for Henry. Next week the cycle probably change to Roses, Hyacinth or whatever ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• amarantos
    edited May 2015
    It wasnt mana potion for last 2-3 weeks. But this week it is Mana Potions, so its a cycle of sorts.

Basically this week, send pet for Henry. Next week the cycle probably change to Roses, Hyacinth or whatever ...

well 50 sets of dedi henries so far this week (30 stacked on monday, 10 tuesday, 10 wednesday) and im still getting only rose oil on 10 o.o not mana potions so that doesnt seem accurate lol.
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    edited May 2015
    Dunno whats up, but every one of my 6 toons i do Henries on got mana potion o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• gamersoldschool
    gamersoldschool Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    be glad these people dont make cars there car wheels would request a tire size no one makes !

good luck driving it .
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    be glad these people dont make cars there car wheels would request a tire size no one makes !

good luck driving it .

Wat8.jpg
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • skypea88
    skypea88 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I presume he meant that there is no sense to get AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN the stupid Henry's quest that asks you for Mana Potions since we don't have the chance to drop bound essence.. Yesterday I got it 6 times too and I'm not going to pay 25 gold each mana potions. Same for other potions requested by guild donation quest.. They should be completely removed from game or you should have the chance to enter fissure manually and drop those items.
  • flowerchild#7189
    flowerchild#7189 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Since the new expansion everyone has been getting quests from Henry that are impossible to

complete due to the resourse needed to complete the quest is either not avalible anymore OR

the item needed is almost impossible to obtain due to the player-item ratio.

For example; for health potions you need Boiling Blood. Where is Boiling Blood? Wraith Castle?

Also now Henry is asking for Light mana potions, the item needed to make this WAS obtained in

Sea of Oblivion from Elite Mobs which are no longer avalible. A lot of players are getting very

frustrated and that takes away from the fun of the game. Please fix this. Thank You.
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    No all week are "imposible" for be done (but need more time, like these 3 in round to get a item in the ground ...) but yes, the 10th henry quest have the bad habit of ask a special potion (but no weeks do that, sometimes ask for copper or other "basic" item). But, as mostly "new" bugs, the fix... are still far for come to us. (sadly).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • amarantos
    edited May 2015
    idk mang, been like a month now where all i get is rose oil or wild roses every day on multiple chars.
  • p4rt
    p4rt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have done every Henry quest, for the last week, and never had this problem.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Here's how Henry quests work, from what I've experienced:
    1) All quests other than 10th, 20th, and 30th are easy (usually within NF, sometimes collecting or killing mobs outside, but rare).
    2) 10th, 20th, and 30th quests are consistent from Monday to Sunday...IF the quest is for dedication. Dropping the quest will not change what it asks for if you still have dedication-worth Henries left.

What this means is that if you must run Henry manually, your best bet is to not let it pile up and do 10 every day. For weeks that the 10th/20th/30th quests are unobtainable, drop the quest once and pick it up again for an easy quest. This means you lose 7 dedi in the week, but that's not too bad. If you have Henries piled up and you can't do 10th quest, you can send pet on 20 of them and then do the last 10 manually, dropping the 10th again.

I wish dropping the quest would give you another if you have bunches of dedication-worthy ones left, but alas, it's not meant to be.
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    just send pet to complete first 10 daily. manually run last 20 if u want sg or titles. if u do this daily last 20 are always easy.
  • gamersoldschool
    gamersoldschool Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i see a lot of you dont play much! lol
    if yoiu start the henry quest number and do 1 -9 you cant use a pet means you loose 19 henrys for the day.
    yes i got it to work 1 time at 10 retake and get new quest .

BUT

if you have played the game enough you would know you can get the same quest at 10/20/and 30

so you cant send pet on the run for number 20 or 30 !

try retaking the number 20 or the 30 and you get same quest over and over .

so this henry quests and the next to imposible collections of mats nessasary to do it needs to be fixed.
  • Ayumichan - Storm Legion
    Ayumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    best solution would be,that we can get these impossible/hard to get materials by exchanging something else which is easier to get. Michell have this kind of service but not really useful ones...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    edited May 2015
    Solution for now is; dont abandon the 10th quest, just wait til next day reset. By end of the week, u will have 7 of the ones u didnt do and can complete them then. Ofcourse as you wont be finishing 10 henries daily, just 9, u wont get the daily world flute nor the titles, some people are doing manually to try and obtain.

But if ur focus is solely dedication, then just do this method until end of week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• lovelyblkrose1
    lovelyblkrose1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    the item mats for these pots that henry asks for are in fissures. Undead essence come from wraith castle which is a lowbie fissure.
  • slingerss
    slingerss Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    neferta wrote: »

I cant abandoned the quest. But some characters can so they say.
    just send pet to complete first 10 daily. manually run last 20 if u want sg or titles. if u do this daily you wont have any pet points to send on journey's much longer .

That didn't help me i got the get 5 light health potions again for my 20th quest a couple weeks.

now they have light health potions back

good luck driving it .

I am glad they didn't make the game It wouldn't of ever made it to the internet
    Now they have light health potions up for Henry's 10th quest. What a joke!
    Post edited by drakenfyre on
  • jazerk
    jazerk Posts: 41 Arc User
    There is no way to get Bone Ash for light health potions that i know of. Why would they add that as a quest item?
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    We know about the bone ash issue. and it is on the list of things that we need to get fixed.
  • slingerss
    slingerss Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    We know about the bone ash issue. and it is on the list of things that we need to get fixed.

ty domino, It will be nice to be able to level up alchemy again. once they fix that and the essences for the mana.
    Solution for now is; dont abandon the 10th quest, just wait til next day reset. By end of the week, u will have 7 of the ones u didnt do and can complete them then. Ofcourse as you wont be finishing 10 henries daily, just 9, u wont get the daily world flute nor the titles, some people are doing manually to try and obtain.

But if ur focus is solely dedication, then just do this method until end of week.

That is one way to get your dedication back i guess. As long as you don't get the world quest to finish 10 of his dailies.

Post edited by drakenfyre on
  • earthharvester
    earthharvester Posts: 15 Arc User
    The Rose Oil & Lavander Oil are asking for the recipe. (Look for the extra character in front of the name) I just re-started playing this game. (Couldn't log-in with my old comp after Arc) Still had some lavendar in my stash. Made some oil, couldn't complete the quest, said wtf... Then noticed the little character & remembered that Henry use to ask for the occassional recipe. B)
  • omfgpopperz
    omfgpopperz Posts: 73 Arc User
    If they don't desire to fix these things, perhaps they should give Hicks Whistles out daily. Those points add up.
  • brevisvita
    brevisvita Posts: 4 Arc User
    Any chance of fixing this issue?
    I just got the impossible Light Health Potion x 3 for Guild Donation Quest from Jessica.
    Just going to toss it and forget GUILD DONATION QUEST as the Bone Ash is not obtainable and the quest is not viable.
    Good thing guild understands these quests and impossible to complete issues.
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Bone ash is in the game. It drops from the mobs that hang around Wraith First Mate in the Free Islands (wraith pirate archer and wraith pirate swordsman). Anyways, stuff like boiling blood, undead essence and bound essence are easily obtained through fissure runs now.
    Post edited by hits4hire on
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • brevisvita
    brevisvita Posts: 4 Arc User
    hits4hire said:

Bone ash is in the game. It drops from the mobs that hang around Wraith First Mate in the Free Islands (wraith pirate archer and wraith pirate swordsman). Anyways, stuff like boiling blood, undead essence and bound essence are easily obtained through fissure runs now.

I have a character that just leveled alchemy to 4.
    Can create either a health potion requiring 1 Agrimony and 1 Boiling Blood, or a mana potion needing 1 Agrimony and 1 Bound Essence.

Not a chance for a low level character to be running around free isles and fissure runs fighting mobs for drops.
    AH they start at a gold per unit so not much chance to level into nor past 4 Alchemy with this set up.

Have to try to find the old Elixirs that Luia does not sell anymore as those could be made with Agrimony for mana elixirs and Violet Rose for health elixirs. Any idea if they can still be found in game?

Much appreciated.