Forsaken World's First Ever Fashion Week Fashion Show [10/2/15]

Join us on the runway for our first ever Forsaken World Fashion Show!

We, the Esteemed Board of Directors of Forsaken World's Fashion Week, would cordially like to invite you to attend our first ever Fashion Show!

For several days now, gifted sartorial artists have conglomerated in the halls of Nightfall Citadel mystifying and beguiling us with their wearable masterpieces, and now the time has come to show you, the beautiful people of Eyrda, the fruits of their labor!

We have spared no expense in putting together a showcase of the brightest and most talented artisan minds in bringing you a showcase of immeasurable proportions. Runway models are currently being contacted and selected from the entries displayed proudly in the Fashion Screenshot contest and we have contacted two of the hottest young broadcasting talents to grace the airwaves with their wit and wisdom, Baron Xean Von Domino III Esquire, and Baroness Xheepie Von Clouds MD Phd DPS RSVP IV. Together, they will open up the world of Fashion, the likes of which we've never seen.

Join us on the runway this Friday, 10/2/15 at 5pm PST for a pageant of gallantry and revelry to be apart of history in the making!

Along the way, you'll see beauty, dreams, and horrors brought to life, and everyone in attendance will walk away with something... Be it fashion, handhelds, or an unreleased something new, we have many surprises in store!

BE THERE!

The Time: 5pm-6:30pm PST 10/2/15
The Place: Every Server
The Twitch: twitch.tv/perfectworld_community

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    in plain english, are you contacting random entrants of the screenshot contest or the winners? also are you contacting them by forum msg i assume?
  • madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
    Well i just hope this will be a fair win whoever they choose, and by fair i mean FAIR considering "some" people posted like 20000000000000 ss on the same category and that leaves the rest of us who posted just 1 for each category a bit on the "losing" side... So i hope they choose fairly. In my opinion the people who posted more than 1 entry on every category should be asked to chose and leave only 1 or 2 for it to be fair for the rest of the participants. Or else what is it gonna be then..you are going to revise all the ss from the same person and if they have 5 good ones out of 10 in the same category then they are automatically on the winning side?. Just give a thought.
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • neihi
    neihi Posts: 97 Arc User
    Fashion Week will stay in my mind :blush:
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Im contacting the models via forum name and asking that they wear the specific ensemble piece that caught our eye. These models are made up from both finalists and non finalists. Everyone who entered is free game.
    In addition, we are also contacting models in the EU forums for participation as this contest is not limited to just the EN servers. We're going big with this one.
  • phoebe0212
    phoebe0212 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Can we still add some late minute entries for the fashion contest? had issues with commenting and posting on forums until yesterday but saw tht the entries time was closed
  • thenamesdomino
    Unfortunately the voting is closed for the contest. BUT show me what categories you wanted to enter and if it wows the staff, I might be able to make a case to get you in as a runway model :)
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Are you contacting all the winners? or just some?

• ichibantheleader
    ichibantheleader Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    :( I'm kinda sad. I don't think I'll even make it into the fashion show because compared to some others, my screenshots weren't very good. I had fun with it though and I never really had any intention of winning the contest. It just would have been nice to be considered as a runway model...

(saying this as I'm not paying attention to anything...I just got told Domino was looking for me orz)
    Post edited by ichibantheleader on
  • thenamesdomino
    Conter, ichiban, I've been trying to get ahold of you all day yesterday. Pm me please
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    i got spammed that ive been looked for too but i went to bed early rofl. now im available tho O_O *waves frantically
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • siraelchan
    siraelchan Posts: 33 Arc User
    Was told you were looking for me as well by friend. Did post comment on forum on your profile cause I have no idea how to PM you on this new forum. I'm logged in for couple more hours until I need to go sleep before work, so till then I am available :P

<| Light Bard | Illyfue | The right side of wrong |>
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    hey dom, i left a message on your profile wall.. but idk how t send PMs.. lol c.c

• sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Live Operations Posts: 19 Perfect World Employee
    Yay, Fashion Week! :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • ichibantheleader
    Poppy's so fashionable. I'm not surprised that she'd be in the fashion show!
  • neihi
    neihi Posts: 97 Arc User
    Already contacted?
  • bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    Quick note: Not sure what exactly you're planning on doing to prevent the runway from being bombarded by Destroyer Brief clad folks, but are you able to create a separate server (like 22 for HR, etc) to port a party to or perhaps create a raid and sneak off somewhere? Just some thoughts to prevent the inevitable.​​
    diOmYNz.jpg

• sheepclouds
    edited October 2015

Quick note: Not sure what exactly you're planning on doing to prevent the runway from being bombarded by Destroyer Brief clad folks, but are you able to create a separate server (like 22 for HR, etc) to port a party to or perhaps create a raid and sneak off somewhere? Just some thoughts to prevent the inevitable.​​

Ohhhh, @thenamesdomino can I bring a GM character and ban rule-breakers?!

OqejO6Y.png
  • thenamesdomino
    @sheepclouds Sure. Let's do it. :)
  • sheepclouds

@sheepclouds Sure. Let's do it. :)

Yessssss!
    OqejO6Y.png
  • fwcupcake
    fwcupcake Posts: 28 Arc User
    I....want to touch that kitten ....O.O
  • sheepclouds
    edited October 2015
    fwcupcake said:

Okay, Ban-Dance Kitten loves attention! :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • thenamesdomino
    Okay it has been decided... Party crashers will be temporarily relieved of their playtime if they deem it nescessary to try and put the kibosh on the fashion show. Consider this a friendly warning to everyone. :)
  • fwcupcake

fwcupcake said:

• sheepclouds
    fwcupcake said:

fwcupcake said:

awwwwww

OqejO6Y.png
  • fwcupcake

fwcupcake said:

fwcupcake said:

awwwwww

I feed chu moar kitten GIFs.....before I get yelled at by Domino... /flee
  • sirjir
    sirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Most terrifying/adorable alert of a ban ever lol you two rock xD
    Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

• sheepclouds
    edited October 2015
    fwcupcake said:

fwcupcake said:

fwcupcake said:

awwwwww

I feed chu moar kitten GIFs.....before I get yelled at by Domino... /flee

Moar!

OqejO6Y.png
  • ichibantheleader
    fwcupcake said:

I like to do that with my dog when she's whining in her sleep lol
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    wait... who let you out of your pen Sheep??
    Post edited by drakenfyre on
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • thenamesdomino

This discussion has been closed.