HR rewards

sobe25
sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
Is this week's rewards messed up cause of delayed maintenance? Cause my rewards today are based on week before and not the rank I hit this week. -_-
xn855c.png
Created by my amazing wife!

Comments

• blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    Yeap, happens everytime that there is not maint. Same with the angels grace. Not to mention zods and eles. Waste of everyones time, but PWE still doesnt care enough to do a simple restart even if that means well have 2 maints on the same week, pretty sure most players rather have that and have the game working as it should.
  • sobe25
    Lol geez the week I decide not to be lazy and go from rank 11 to rank 4 and that happens.. What a waste of time.. sigh thanks.
    xn855c.png
  • vampire67576
    vampire67576 Posts: 16 Arc User
    lool sobe, i did the same. I used to bot HR and last week i decided to do HRD too and i was the 3rd one in rank.
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    same... finally wasnt lazy to do HR and now no prize...ugh
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    blazder said:

Yeap, happens everytime that there is not maint. Same with the angels grace. Not to mention zods and eles. Waste of everyones time, but PWE still doesnt care enough to do a simple restart even if that means well have 2 maints on the same week, pretty sure most players rather have that and have the game working as it should.

It's not so much that we don't want to have 2 maintenances in a week, its more a question of "Do we have the resources available to do 2 maintenances in a week?"

Lately the answer has been no. We're stretched pretty thin right now. I'm aiming to get things back on track though once we get the available bandwidth.

• blazeproject2013
    blazeproject2013 Posts: 10 Arc User

blazder said:

It's not so much that we don't want to have 2 maintenances in a week, its more a question of "Do we have the resources available to do 2 maintenances in a week?"

Lately the answer has been no. We're stretched pretty thin right now. I'm aiming to get things back on track though once we get the available bandwidth.

If i cash more will it help to get 2 maint weekly? xP
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

blazder said:

Ok, that's understandable, but wouldnt it then just be better, taking this week as an example, do a maint (just a server reset) on tuesday as usual, and delay the patch until next week? There are a lot of things that just dont work properly if we dont have it on tuesday, if it wasnt for that no one would really care when we have it.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    guys...stop complaining...if you changed hr ranks from last week you can just get the prize you should have gotten after maintenance this week (friday or w/e)...you actually get 2 prizes...chill the fck out
  • sobe25
    amarantos said:

guys...stop complaining...if you changed hr ranks from last week you can just get the prize you should have gotten after maintenance this week (friday or w/e)...you actually get 2 prizes...chill the fck out

Lol outside the abrupt way of putting it, thanks for the info.

xn855c.png
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    sobe25 said:

hr prizes have worked that way literally since it existed (or perhaps when it went down to 1 hr/week, idr), and has been mentioned in forums before :s
  • sobe25
    amarantos said:

sobe25 said:

hr prizes have worked that way literally since it existed (or perhaps when it went down to 1 hr/week, idr), and has been mentioned in forums before :s
    My mage has always been the same rank in HR forever 5-7, so if it ever copied a week I never noticed. Just happened to start HR outside of room 30 spams this week on a demon alt and saw it.

xn855c.png
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    One thing that gets me is, whatever drops from white to purple in HR I cant bloody use!!! it tells me that reputation lvl not met even though i have not had a problem before o.O That and my priest always ranks in the top 10...
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    rsydakota said:

One thing that gets me is, whatever drops from white to purple in HR I cant bloody use!!! it tells me that reputation lvl not met even though i have not had a problem before o.O That and my priest always ranks in the top 10...

that's because you maxed your roses for normal HR. you need the mats from HRD for the princess now.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    :o really? One of her skills arent maxed yet, the other two are tho o.o

1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    amarantos said:

Mhhh the double prize actually happened just the very first time, every other time they delayed maint i wasnt able to get again after maint, but yes, working like that since there's hr so most ppls know, there some new players though ;P

Scorpioluca
  • seuqled
    seuqled Posts: 50 Arc User
    rsydakota said:

:o really? One of her skills arent maxed yet, the other two are tho o.o

That's because of your rose distribution. The max for normal HR is 486,000 rose points, or 486 roses. if you distribute it evenly it's 2 blue roses per, but each skill can have up to 216 roses in it, or 2 blues and 2 reds. If you choose to max out 2 of the skills, one of them will cap at 2 red roses.