Comments

• mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    i got email on all account.nice stuff o/
    thx you FW!
    mouse-3.gif​​
  • evl0n
    evl0n Posts: 21 Arc User
    Still haven't gotten one of mine on either accounts. Ran a full scan in emails for anything at all ARC related, pulled up all of my emails even one from 2010 for Beta Access to FW (I tried anything with ForsakenWorld in the email as well after arc had no results for this particular promo's email XD ).

Also friend mention to me NOT to open if I had a flare card active as she did not get a flare card from her on first opening like she is supposed to? However I'm reading here that if we don't open first day we loose out on possible days to open the boxes anyways? Is this supposed to happen, or was the flare card automatically used so it just extended the time for getting the gems (which I'm hoping is the case ;-; ) Or is that a major glitch or something where you just don't get the card if you happen to have one active, which seems really odd considering the login promo just gave flare cards lol

Like tbh I'm concerned about opening it or not now whenever I do even get an email for the accounts I've been logging into daily for a while now if that's happening.
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    evl0n said:

Still haven't gotten one of mine on either accounts. Ran a full scan in emails for anything at all ARC related, pulled up all of my emails even one from 2010 for Beta Access to FW (I tried anything with ForsakenWorld in the email as well after arc had no results for this particular promo's email XD ).

Also friend mention to me NOT to open if I had a flare card active as she did not get a flare card from her on first opening like she is supposed to? However I'm reading here that if we don't open first day we loose out on possible days to open the boxes anyways? Is this supposed to happen, or was the flare card automatically used so it just extended the time for getting the gems (which I'm hoping is the case ;-; ) Or is that a major glitch or something where you just don't get the card if you happen to have one active, which seems really odd considering the login promo just gave flare cards lol

Like tbh I'm concerned about opening it or not now whenever I do even get an email for the accounts I've been logging into daily for a while now if that's happening.

I was able to claim my flare card while I already had one active
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • annara#6875
    annara#6875 Posts: 4 Arc User
    i did not get an email either
  • preludesz
    preludesz Posts: 33 Arc User
    It says 'Unable to redeem code. Please try again later' when I enter the code and try to press the 'Redeem' button. Could this be because of the maintenance that is currently taking place?
  • phantom317
    phantom317 Posts: 40 Arc User
    preludesz said:

It says 'Unable to redeem code. Please try again later' when I enter the code and try to press the 'Redeem' button. Could this be because of the maintenance that is currently taking place?

Yes

47697665206D6520612048656C6C205965616821212100
  • kalabungala
    kalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    domino hours and hours are passed didnt recived code on my mail and its mail of main account please see this :D
  • preludesz
    preludesz Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2015

domino hours and hours are passed didnt recived code on my mail and its mail of main account please see this :D

Domino said about 3000 (or probably a lot more) emails hasn't been sent yet. So just be patient and it will hopefully arrive :)

• relicym18
    relicym18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    My main account don't get mail, but my alt account we have log ocationally got so what the jek xD
  • popybun#8964
    popybun#8964 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Jesus people, chill. They're on it, give the guy some room to breathe. The problem will not be solved any quicker with ya'll bitchin'. Thanks for the gifts Domino, my main received the email last night, now I'm happily waiting for my toons. :)
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Im Getting an "Internal Error" Message when i tried to redeem mine.. D:

• andrijadacic
    andrijadacic Posts: 8 Arc User
    still no mail
  • scottie318
    scottie318 Posts: 1 Arc User
    uhm i still haven't received a email with a code... HELP ME!!
  • frankinstinee
    frankinstinee Posts: 3 Arc User
    at least if i had the error, that would mean i got the code......but alas, 24 hrs to send an email, what are they using O.o a type writer and scanning it in O.o
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    So is the sendout still going on or is it finished?

MIssing emails on some accounts including the one with my reaper. She badly wants this gem card. :(​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    I will ask if they are still going out, keep in mind that Dom may not answer for a few more hours since it's only 6am where he is
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • axeshuf
    axeshuf Posts: 53 Arc User
    on one of our accounts the gift of bonding vanished after maintenance, why
  • annara#6875
    annara#6875 Posts: 4 Arc User
    any updates on this?
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    I will ask if they are still going out, keep in mind that Dom may not answer for a few more hours since it's only 6am where he is

Thanks. I can wait as long as there is communication going on. :wink:​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • andrijadacic
    still no email>< and noone says nothing about it
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    No email for me either and weekend coming so they won't work on it until monday if it's not fixed today.
  • frankinstinee
    frankinstinee Posts: 3 Arc User
    has anyone addressed this besides "stuck in que"......... i mean, what are they using the game servers as their mail servers too? I could see that, they prob crashed em, sigh
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Update:
    We have spoken to the devs and the 15 Day timer is not a bug. It's just a complicated interpretation of an expiration date. Here's exactly what was told to me:

the timer that shows up when you highlight the item displays how many days remains until you can’t claim it anymore, starting on that day. Yesterday, if you looked at it, it should show 14 days “X” hours left. If you opened a new gift of bonding today, the third days pack that appears should also show 14 days “X” hours left. The pack will still distribute 30 days worth of rewards, but the timer is just displaying how long until that particular gift expires.

I hope this sheds a little light on things.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User

has anyone addressed this besides "stuck in que"......... i mean, what are they using the game servers as their mail servers too? I could see that, they prob crashed em, sigh

We are currently working with our email service provider to fix this issue. When I know more, you'll know more. Just hang in there.

• phantom317
    gogogo Domino xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• phantom317
    edited September 2015
    The Next Time Domino generate one Code for this Bound Item and post it somewhere else. So can every Player redeem this when she/he wants. Problem solved with this stupid Email-System. And you have more time for the great Plans^^

I hope you understand me (english is not so good)
  • andrijadacic
    still no email u guys r bad. should be for all or for noone
  • captravensoul
    captravensoul Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    i didnt get a code via mail when do i get it send to me, hope not when event is done ,im whit this acount more then 180days active
  • tria10
    tria10 Posts: 17 Arc User
    still nothing for me its rather frustrating.
  • tar1971
    tar1971 Posts: 6 Arc User
    I still have not recieved anything in my email and I am online everyday...:(