Gift of Bonding

Comments

• blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    Pretty sure he means its been active in the last 30 days, so if you logged ur account during thr last 30 days it should had been flagged as active. Probably another reason you are not getting it.
    Make sure you are checking the right email for the right account! (Sounds like an obvious advice but just double check!)
  • massacre2012
    massacre2012 Posts: 7 Arc User
    guess i have to wait awhile T_T i haven't gotten anything yet
    photo 10411223_10205504239995096_4390611111933104359_n_zps7a8386c4.jpg
  • elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    xpeldme said:

To clear the air over 34,000 codes were sent out. The codes are going to every account that has been flagged as active within the past 30 days. They were sent to the emails used to create those accounts. Every item in the pack is bound FYI.

First, you only get 1 flare gem card which is the first time you open the pack the rest of the items you get for 30 days.

Second, you must open the pack every day to get the most out of it, or else at the end of the 30 days from which it was opened, it poofs.

Third, the code you are sent is locked to the email that it was sent to. You can only redeem it on that account.

And fourth... You're welcome :)

Just to let you know; not every account that has been active for the past 30 days get the e-mails....I have been active on FW since closed beta and I do log my mains and alts accounts every day, even when no promotions/events are happening. I have never received the codes through emails.
    hm. same....i play 2 chars, one get email, 2th not....play every day 4 + year :D sooo :cold_sweat: (Luci get, my alt not)

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • xpeldme
    xpeldme Posts: 35 Arc User
    blazder said:

Pretty sure he means its been active in the last 30 days, so if you logged ur account during thr last 30 days it should had been flagged as active. Probably another reason you are not getting it.

Make sure you are checking the right email for the right account! (Sounds like an obvious advice but just double check!)

Re-read what I said....I have logged in every day.....no code....have used same e-mail for over 8 years, yes I have the right one......
  • shirogrin
    shirogrin Posts: 169 Arc User
    No code either ._. Going to cry QQ...
  • blazder
    edited September 2015
    Well then you read and wait beause domino clearly said "they are being sent". Plus i was amswering to the post below yours. I just can quote on my tablet for whatevee reason.
  • elisha2
    Lol :D what mistake it is? my alt no get email....and acc say i have total playing time 6 days?????? really? i started play 2011 !!!! 6 days lol...is reason why no get email code?

_Lucinka_ light bard
  • tiberium30
    tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Might have a small problem to be able to open it 30 times, once a day, with a 14D23H count down... Unless of course each time you click the box a new box appear with a new countdown.

Still thanks for the free gifts.
  • andrijadacic
    andrijadacic Posts: 8 Arc User
    still no mail ><
  • neihi
    neihi Posts: 97 Arc User
    I haven't got it in my email..
  • heinesen
    heinesen Posts: 209 Arc User
    I dident have got mine neither only my alt have got it
  • arcupie
    arcupie Posts: 42 Arc User
    xpeldme said:

To clear the air over 34,000 codes were sent out. The codes are going to every account that has been flagged as active within the past 30 days. They were sent to the emails used to create those accounts. Every item in the pack is bound FYI.

First, you only get 1 flare gem card which is the first time you open the pack the rest of the items you get for 30 days.

Second, you must open the pack every day to get the most out of it, or else at the end of the 30 days from which it was opened, it poofs.

Third, the code you are sent is locked to the email that it was sent to. You can only redeem it on that account.

Just to let you know; not every account that has been active for the past 30 days get the e-mails....I have been active on FW since closed beta and I do log my mains and alts accounts every day, even when no promotions/events are happening. I have never received the codes through emails.
    Ditto...2 accounts, both with maxed toons that play every day and no emails.

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    make sure to check your spam folders as well cuz fw mail can get lost in there...
  • elisha2
    arcupie said:

xpeldme said:

Ditto...2 accounts, both with maxed toons that play every day and no emails.

same here....for my alt say info account, total playing time 6 days...lol....watc hwhat you have there.

and now answered me, why say it only 6 days, when i play every day more than 4 year. really confused.

_Lucinka_ light bard
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I have received word that some of those emails have not been sent out yet because they are stuck in queue. As for the time until expiration, We're looking at it. funny because my test toon on the live server has 30 days, yet domino does not. Something is fishy and I'm working on it.
  • draigwen
    draigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Anyone who isn't receiving emails from FW, make sure you have the option in Arc selected to allow newsletters.

My Account>Settings>Language preferences bottom of that section is the box to select or deselect newsletters
  • elisha2
    draigwen said:

Anyone who isn't receiving emails from FW, make sure you have the option in Arc selected to allow newsletters.

My Account>Settings>Language preferences bottom of that section is the box to select or deselect newsletters

" Allow us to send occasional newletters and updates to your email adress" ....yes have it. and still nothing :disappointed:

_Lucinka_ light bard
  • thenamesdomino
    ^ This and al;so an update to the Gift of Bonding. We currently have no idea why these packs are 14 days. BUT we are currently looking at a couple options.
    1. We're checking with china to see if theres anything on their end that they can do to turn back the expiration.

And 2. When these packs expire we'll just send out a second batch.

It's not the end of the world either way, and I think the way things are looking we'll probably go with option 2. I'll keep everyone updated when I get more information.
  • elisha2

_Lucinka_ light bard
  • tar1971
    tar1971 Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have not recieved any code and I have been on all month.:(
  • esthersnowbear
    esthersnowbear Posts: 16 Arc User
    me and axeshuffle didnt get a code in our emails.
  • thenamesdomino

I have received word that some of those emails have not been sent out yet because they are stuck in queue.

• hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Domino, I hate to be so pressing about the matter, but what's to become of those of us who have to recreate emails because of no longer being able to access the email associated with the account. Will we be accommodated or are we just out of luck? I can't even login through ARC on my other account because ARC defender requires pin conformation and that pin is being sent to my old company's domain that has since been expired.
    Post edited by hits4hire on
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • phantomwest
    phantomwest Posts: 6 Arc User
    Still not recieved mine either, I have a feeling this may not work for me. Everytime there is a code sent to my email, I don't recieve it. My email is correct and I have recieve newsletters checked also.
  • thenamesdomino
    Update time:
    So we've determined that there's approximately 3000 emails stuck in queue and we're working to get those resolved with our vendor. Keep you posted on this.

For the EU peeps: About 20% of the emails were sent out along with the US/AU emails. However due to a backend process the remaining 80% will be going out tomorrow morning.

Keeping you guys updated as best as I can and keeping it loose in what I've now deemed in my playtime thread, for as you know... All work and no play makes domino a dull boy.
  • sesmu
    sesmu Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same problem with my code - internal error, cant redeem the code!
  • andrijadacic
    andrijadacic Posts: 8 Arc User
    still no mail and we r 1 day short now ><
  • blazder

still no mail and we r 1 day short now ><</p>

the item has it own timer so if you get it 4 days from now youll still be able to open it for 30 days
  • zyrrah42
    zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I found if u redeem the code thru the arc interface, instead of the email, it processes much faster and more reliably.
    I know it's a bother to have to relog the arc for each account. But it worked better for me, so far half the accounts have received the email, half must still be in q.
    Thank you FW.