Blazepack Glitch Dom.. not good

melekah
melekah Posts: 95 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
Opened the Blazepack and it is empty, nothing at all from opening it, glitch Dom? Im not the only one with this issue someone in world chat said theirs was empty also. :( Anyone else having this problem or just Demons?
Help please?
Siemoneia [East] Storm (FW)

Edited to say: Did relog in and out and still not there. :( If Demons cant use it can send it to my alt ROCKALOBSTER, know it can. :)
Post edited by melekah on

Comments

• lonniekyw
    lonniekyw Posts: 13 Arc User
    Happen to me also
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    me as well
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• garla6
    garla6 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    idem with 2 account

(2 demons in illyfue)
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    Left a note with Dom
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    Luckily that blaze pack only has a 15 day time limit blaze mount and nothing really important. Otherwise, that would have sucked for a lot of people.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • ferias2015
    ferias2015 Posts: 2 Arc User
    for me too
  • melekah

Left a note with Dom

Thank you drakenfyre <3 appreciate it :)
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Odd. I checked on 3 characters and it was working. Okay let's ask a couple of questions. 1. Did you have blaze permed in your inventory?
    2. What race and class are your toons?
    3. How quickly did you attempt to open the pack after getting it?
  • melekah
    edited September 2015

Odd. I checked on 3 characters and it was working. Okay let's ask a couple of questions. 1. Did you have blaze permed in your inventory?

2. What race and class are your toons?

3. How quickly did you attempt to open the pack after getting it?

No I don't have blaze at all on this char , and char is Demon, I got everything out of the mailbox then shut mailbox and opened the Blaze pack and nothing came out of it at all, I logged out completely, logged back in, checked mount pack and inventory and still isnt there.. but if this is an issue with demons, can send it to my alt ROCKALOBSTER same account on same server is a Protector. Demons are so glitched lately, seams nothing works good on them.
    Siemoneia [East] Storm

Edited to say: just seen them talking in World Chat, it is temp mount, is that true?
    Post edited by melekah on
  • ferias2015
    ferias2015 Posts: 2 Arc User
    1- i have a a balloon.
    2- This char is a demon
    3 - I received the mail, did the luck quests and then opened the blazeling pack. and it was empty

Server illyfue
    Char is: Diabo_Queen
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    melekah wrote: »
    Edited to say: just seen them talking in World Chat, it is temp mount, is that true?

14 days​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • melekah
    edira said:

melekah wrote: »

14 days​​

ahh ok then not that bad lol ty
  • esthersnowbear
    esthersnowbear Posts: 16 Arc User
    so whats in the box since it was empty for me and axeshuffle
  • thenamesdomino
    14 Day blaze mount
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    as far as i can tell it's just demon who aren't getting the mount. we were having this discussion on Lionheart about the issue before this thread popped up and everyone who had a mount that went poof was a demon.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • melekah
    hits4hire said:

as far as i can tell it's just demon who aren't getting the mount. we were having this discussion on Lionheart about the issue before this thread popped up and everyone who had a mount that went poof was a demon.

yeah same here on [East] storm, demons are only ones not getting it also, game hates us lol

Siemoneia [East] Storm (FW)
  • thenamesdomino
    I've confirmed everyones suspicions, yes the demons are unable to receive the Blaze mount. Look for the fix in one of our upcoming patches.
  • garla6
    garla6 Posts: 3 Arc User
    ty Domino ^^
  • melekah

I've confirmed everyones suspicions, yes the demons are unable to receive the Blaze mount. Look for the fix in one of our upcoming patches.

thanks Dom <3 As always , Dom to the Rescue!! Hey Dom what color of cape do you wear? Just courious :p;)
This discussion has been closed.