Gift of Bonding

misshi
misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
check ur emails for free stoff guys o/ all codes are different and only sent by email so check all ur folders...

pic broken for me when i link derp... anyone else able to see it rofl

edit: fixed /o/

♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
PoPxTart - Wind Bard

Comments

• phantom317
    phantom317 Posts: 40 Arc User
    internal error @ arc. Codes not redeemable.
    47697665206D6520612048656C6C205965616821212100
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    ^^ same; says "code is invalid" even if I follow link in email and have that associated account logged in on arc.
  • callisidrin
    callisidrin Posts: 16 Arc User
    Make sure you are using the right code for the account
  • misshi
    code can only be used for the account the email got sent to
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    30 Flare Gem Cards is insane...for this box, you can open it 30 times, once per day. Each time you open, you get items + another box.

What you get out of the pack: 1 Flare Gem card, 1 Dragon Scale Refiner (lotto box for blue/purple fluxes), 18 Ame Soul Crystals, and 8 soul diamonds.

It's pretty unfair a lot of people haven't gotten this thing, but maybe they're on a staggered send-out schedule.
  • phantom317
    phantom317 Posts: 40 Arc User
    misshi said:

No,you can this Codes use on all Acc what you want. (Once per Acc)

47697665206D6520612048656C6C205965616821212100
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User

misshi said:

No,you can this Codes use on all Acc what you want. (Once per Acc)

Definitely not. Each code is bound to the account it is sent out to. I tried to use it on the wrong account at first, it wouldn't work. After I found the right one, I tried it again on another account just for kicks, and it didn't work either.
  • kuukami
    This was the first time I was trying to use the code with the related account.
  • misshi
    well in the email it said its specially for that acc it got sent to. i didnt tried myself. also the prizes u get are random amount. i for example didnt received the SG and someone else received 22 ame soul crysts...
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • andrijadacic
    andrijadacic Posts: 8 Arc User
    shall we all get this gift or not ?
  • maiel1
    maiel1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    my question about this, it says that we can open the box 30 times, once a day... but it expires in fourteen days...?
    lv103 divine priest - Jockie
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    I hope its not account related, but more like you can claim it once per account...there are SO many people that no longer have access to the email their accounts are linked to (one of my mains being part of them), this will be a bit chaotic.
  • misshi
    got several accs too with that problem and the box MIGHT reset days again after opening but gotta wait till tomorrow to find that out...
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • blazder
    Guess ill have to wait for tomorow when im home and see if i can use another account code :/ if anyone tries that please let us know if it works or not! I have no patience to find out myself tomorow!
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    To clear the air over 34,000 codes were sent out. The codes are going to every account that has been flagged as active within the past 30 days. They were sent to the emails used to create those accounts. Every item in the pack is bound FYI.

First, you only get 1 flare gem card which is the first time you open the pack the rest of the items you get for 30 days.

Second, you must open the pack every day to get the most out of it, or else at the end of the 30 days from which it was opened, it poofs.

Third, the code you are sent is locked to the email that it was sent to. You can only redeem it on that account.

And fourth... You're welcome :)
  • kuukami
    Thx dom for the freebies;

My code that was sent to my email does not work. I am not trying to use it on another account or twice. I understand how this works. My main account worked fine so I know how it works and how to do it.

The code in my email does not work for that related account; I keep getting a "code invalid" type message.
  • dyszn
    dyszn Posts: 8 Arc User
    Mine got sent to an account I dont use anymore. This is the account I dont use anymore. I dont wanna redeem cause Im hoping it can get sent to the account Im using now :[
    In the grand scheme of things; you're not as important as you might think. If you died tomorrow, the world keeps turning. A million people will die after you and they are equally as unimportant. So why do you stress over such meaningless things? Bask in your unimportance, and die happily.
  • thenamesdomino
    kuukami said:

My code that was sent to my email does not work. I am not trying to use it on another account or twice. I understand how this works. My main account worked fine so I know how it works and how to do it.

The code in my email does not work for that related account; I keep getting a "code invalid" type message.

I posted a comment on your profile, please send me a private message in response. Also friend me so we can correspond in privacy.
  • lunamaria2015
    lunamaria2015 Posts: 4 New User
    I have not received the code on my mail ...
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    is support re-sending codes for people who have had to create new email accounts because they no longer had access to them? i don't want my other account left out just because the domain i used has expired :s
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • blazder
    edited September 2015
    Dom, could i possibly send a ticket and get my code for that account through support? Because even if i change my email now code has been sent.
    And ofc.. thanks for the codes !
  • thenamesdomino
    I literally got the email 5 minutes ago on this account, so theyre being sent. 34,000+ emails take a little time.
  • andrijadacic
    willing to trust u but i still dont get it
  • andrijadacic
    btw 3 of us me my father and mother p[lay this game and noone get mail
  • kuukami

kuukami said:

I posted a comment on your profile, please send me a private message in response. Also friend me so we can correspond in privacy.

Thanks and done :)
  • thenamesdomino
    Okay I sent you a private message
  • dyszn

I literally got the email 5 minutes ago on this account, so theyre being sent. 34,000+ emails take a little time.

How do I friend you Domino? The gift got sent to this acct and I wont be using it anymore. Its like I didnt even get one. Please, can you send one to my main acct?
    In the grand scheme of things; you're not as important as you might think. If you died tomorrow, the world keeps turning. A million people will die after you and they are equally as unimportant. So why do you stress over such meaningless things? Bask in your unimportance, and die happily.
  • evarimkova
    evarimkova Posts: 26 Arc User

To clear the air over 34,000 codes were sent out. The codes are going to every account that has been flagged as active within the past 30 days. They were sent to the emails used to create those accounts. Every item in the pack is bound FYI.

First, you only get 1 flare gem card which is the first time you open the pack the rest of the items you get for 30 days.

Second, you must open the pack every day to get the most out of it, or else at the end of the 30 days from which it was opened, it poofs.

Third, the code you are sent is locked to the email that it was sent to. You can only redeem it on that account.

30 days? pack say for 15 days expired? soooo?
  • xpeldme
    xpeldme Posts: 35 Arc User

Just to let you know; not every account that has been active for the past 30 days get the e-mails....I have been active on FW since closed beta and I do log my mains and alts accounts every day, even when no promotions/events are happening. I have never received the codes through emails.
  • dyszn
    So that means cause my main account has only been active for 23 days I cant get the gift. Thats so unfair. Why even give it a time span. Everything is bound and noone can profit from it... well thanks on behalf of everyone who actually got the gift on an account theyre actually using.