How to build an OP PVP character cheap

First off, I would like to start by saying that you are all wrong. There is an extremely common misconception in this game on how characters should be built for pvp. Everyone tries to build their characters exactly the same which makes it extremely simple for a player like myself to get the upper hand. I will not reveal all of my secrets but I will give you a few good examples. Every pvp build that I see includes eagle eyes, acc id's, acc titles, etc. everyone says that these are important and almost every player has them. There are two different ways that players do this. 1: They have moderate acc id's and spend some effort getting them but don't focus their entire character on them. 2: They go all out and get as much acc as possible, sometimes id'ing gear over and over in an attempt to get double acc id's.......
STOP!!!
This is completely stupid.... Before you stop reading, understand that I do NOT mean that acc or acc focused characters are stupid. We need some acc characters. I however re-id my gear if I get an acc id and I avoid acc at all costs. Let me tell you why. First of all, I will fill you in on the bad (which you probably already know) I can not hit eva players. Being that there aren't many eva players left, this is not that big of a deal. Whether I had a few acc id's or none at all I would still not be able to hit them. The only way to hit them would be to go all out acc. Since no one goes partial eva that makes going partial acc equally as stupid. For some reason 99% of pvp players don't understand this and they just follow the herd. I avoid acc/eva id's at all costs and because of this I have a lot more room for other id's than the average player. I also have no eagle eyes in my gear. A characters base acc is twice that of it's base eva so if someone isn't stacking eva then you're base acc WILL hit them 100% of the time. Freeing up these id's slots guarantees that I will be able to hit all other players 2x as hard due to my extra attk/mast id's as well as crit ids. Another misconception is that attk is not as important as crit stats. I'll just sum this up with a few simple equations. I know there are other factors that come into play such as mastery, ele attk, defense, etc. These equations are just a starting point to get you thinking.

1000attk 150% crit dmg = 1500
1k attk 300% crit dmg = 3k
1k attk 500% crit dmg = 5k
***3k attk 400% crit dmg = 12k ***

4k attk 130% crit dmg = 5200
4k attk 140% crit dmg =5600
4k attk 200% crit dmg = 8000

I put stars beside the 3k attk one to point this out. Although it is the largest hit landed it may not do the most dmg. If cc only allows a crit to be landed 1 in 5 times then the 4k attk may do the most dmg in the end.

Finally, All stats are equally important to your attk except for acc. If you yank one of your id's or other stats out to replace it with acc then you are just weakening your damage. If you were lucky enough to agree with this then good for you. If you think it is bs then that is also great. we need some people to keep the eva players in check. If you are still going to have a partial acc character after this then you should uninstall the game and download a dress up game instead of trying pvp.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GUESS WHO'S BZACK!!!!

Comments

• blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    I dont know which server and xserver you are playing in coz honestly all i see everywhere is either cdmg based character who go ALL out on c dmg with champ set and can one shot crit almost everything and are hella squishy, then theres the ele set people who are a bit tankier i guess full cdmg ids everywhere. Like i seriously see people with double triple c dmg a lot more than acc ids. And on the other hand you have the c def people, maily divine priests. Fully acc ids players died when eva died. All big pvpers are full cdmg ids. Yes they have eagle eyes, why wouldnt you? What are you gona put instead of an EE? A solar? An azure? Rather have EE lol.
  • blazder
    natsss said:

blazder said:

I dont know which server and xserver you are playing in coz honestly all i see everywhere is either cdmg based character who go ALL out on c dmg with champ set and can one shot crit almost everything and are hella squishy, then theres the ele set people who are a bit tankier i guess full cdmg ids everywhere. Like i seriously see people with double triple c dmg a lot more than acc ids. And on the other hand you have the c def people, maily divine priests. Fully acc ids players died when eva died. All big pvpers are full cdmg ids. Yes they have eagle eyes, why wouldnt you? What are you gona put instead of an EE? A solar? An azure? Rather have EE lol.

i'm full crit damage i'm tanky ( oh well i think i'm tanky personally ) anyway if he cant hit me i'm not gonna take any damage right ?
    Well i call "squishy" people that have very low c dodge and c def, there are ppl in full c dmg ids who have enough c def, even people in arena who have full c def to not die in a crit or 2. When you get crit in the face by someone who has 600%+ c dmg and you have little to no c def no amount of resistance is gona save your butt. Of course there are exceptions of classes or trees that have high def or reduced dmg and can be thanky without all that much c def, say aegis warrior or some prots for example!
  • sylvdu84
    sylvdu84 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Lol, i'm a full PvP Sin and I have 500acc, I can kill every eva players^^
  • yetiexist
    yetiexist Posts: 16 Arc User
    All pvp players use EE gems, you don't. They are all wrong and you are right, what the...
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Hmmm.. a few points...

1. I think you are a couple years late? since nobody stacks accuracy anymore.. most higher tier pvp players stack cdmg/cdef.. and accuracy is just added to stuff like fashions/accesories in case there is this 1 or 2 players that have some eva.. since evas dont go full eva either.. they also need cdef or they are gonna die from 1 hit landed.. lol

2. What exactly are you gonna put in your gear instead of an EE gem??? a solar?? or an azure?? rofl how does this helps to your damage? o.o unless u are a mage and use that extra mana for a liiiittle more dps.. lol

3. In your dmg examples.. you go from 1k atk with 500% cdmg... to 3k attack and 400% cdmg.. but when you compare the gems.. 100% cdmg would be 4 Shatters lv5... but 4 Rages lv5 are only gonna add you 660 attack.. how do you manage to get those missing 1.340 attack? lol even if u compared 8 ragefires. u wouldnt make it to extra 2k atk.. o.o

edit> this was supposed to be posted this morning.. but net dropped.. lol gg kinda late now..

• mrjuu
    mrjuu Posts: 134 Arc User
    Great job! At first I was getting owned with ease in pop, but I took the time to follow ur sht and BOY was it worth it! I am pvping better already!
  • blazder
    Thanks to this post there are no more acc builds so i can finally go eva.
  • vampire67576
    vampire67576 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I have 885 acc unbuffed with only 1 gem lvl 5. I have a crit dmg / crit chance build with 560% cd and 54% cc. As dark vampire i get 40 extra acc for all my dark skills and we have a skill which increases our acc by 100 for 10s which i can easily use when i have RH to one shot an eva player.
    Good luck with your eva build.