Frostgale Fjord

i have a qwestion since last week i didnt get a lost heart from Frostgale at all ive entered even 3-4 time per day but still nothing does some1 know the cause or some1 else have the same problem

Comments

• sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    Chance to drop after doing the daily battlefield quest.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • cronostone
    cronostone Posts: 14 Arc User
    chance the's quite the taboo word for me...pff
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    It's random. I've gotten some this last week, so im gona assume you are just very unlucky.
    Just make sure you are grabbing the quest form the npc inside 12s, and claiming the rewards from the T menu! If you are getting decree runes, but not the lost heart, like i said, you just have bad luck. :/
  • vampire67576
    vampire67576 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I know you can get Lost Heart from the quest so doing it again when your quest is done is pointless because you will not get it in that day anymore.
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    lost heart... are those the the time limit items that appear in your bag after completing 12s, ifso what exactly does it do? Everytime I ask someone they go silent...
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • vampire67576
    vampire67576 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Yes, it is the item which allows you to enter in Lost City.
  • binaryqueen#4116
    Omg Tysm!!! :D Kinda feel like an airhead xD x.x
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    It's used to enter lost city (22-22:30) a pvp map (well, that if you're in a pvp server) where you can get mats for the new mastery fusion gems, you need an insane amount of souls anyway, 210 for 1 gem lvl 1 lol, also gl with all those auoclicking alts if you're in a pve server (but well seen those things drop on Death guess in pvp servers too isnt so fun hehe).

Scorpioluca

• binaryqueen#4116
    Ty guys I appreciate it. I am on Eyrda where it seems against some social code to ask questions -.-
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • miciociccio
    Dw, we are all in the same boat, i still dont know if those chests you get in there (seem kinda same as wb's ones) give actually 3 and 10G or are typos (but tbh seem strange if are typos seen in wc chests from wb's that give 30G and 1D show correctly ;P

Scorpioluca
  • shirayukihime
    shirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User

Dw, we are all in the same boat, i still dont know if those chests you get in there (seem kinda same as wb's ones) give actually 3 and 10G or are typos (but tbh seem strange if are typos seen in wc chests from wb's that give 30G and 1D show correctly ;P

Scorpioluca

chest can give 3g or 10g in lvl 75-85 and 85-89 lost city. in lvl 90 lost city u get chest with 30g or 60g.
  • miciociccio
    edited September 2015
    Oh kk thx, seem everyone is always too busy to bother reply, even though they just opened the above mentioned chests hehe.

Scorpioluca