zod 90

natsss
natsss Posts: 1,406 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
if someone was looking for how it's looks like here's mine

the name is pretty cool ahah ^^

thanks to my guild and my alliance !

#GodKillThePvP

is their any information about how to get gold weapon ??

Comments

• acchanmiku
    acchanmiku Posts: 76 Arc User
    Awesome weapon with awesome id xD gz!!
    We gifted the items to one of our warriors so he get the warrior one
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    but we dont see the looks D: only the stats qq

• shirayukihime
    shirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    Show me the priest one pls pretty pls.... i realy want to see if it worth upgrading it.
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

Show me the priest one pls pretty pls.... i realy want to see if it worth upgrading it.

If you already have the zod just go to the armor dude, try to upgrade it even if you dont have the mats to do so, and it will show you what it upgrades into.
  • shirayukihime
    shirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    Its buged for priests dats why i want to see one upgraded :/
  • blazder

Its buged for priests dats why i want to see one upgraded :/

Its not bugged, i am a priest, i can see it. The only "bug" thing is the golden stats that say "18% crit dmg" instead of the "18% crit def", but when you equip it, it still is crit defense and not crit dmg.
  • gvan
    gvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    Sweet weapon! Congrats!
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    Here's warr 90 EB, like the others looks the same.

Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • chania87
    chania87 Posts: 4 Arc User
    lv90 zods are the same. The only golden stats they changing are for vampires that gives attack and crit dmg I think, not sure tho
  • jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    imgur.com/HF0hcy6 The vampire level 90 EB weapon gives 15% crit damage, 340 ish attack and 50 PvE intensity. (I have it lol).
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    wish bard weap would give crit damage instead of crit def...does lvl90 change anything on bard weap?
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • blazder
    Golden stats dont change for any class. Some, like the priest one, or the 90 necklace, have a typo and have crit dmg on the 90, instead of the crit defense that 85 have, but it's just that... a typo, when you equip it you get crit defense, and not crit damage despite what the weapon says. Only thing that changes are the base stats.
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    blazder said:

Golden stats dont change for any class. Some, like the priest one, or the 90 necklace, have a typo and have crit dmg on the 90, instead of the crit defense that 85 have, but it's just that... a typo, when you equip it you get crit defense, and not crit damage despite what the weapon says. Only thing that changes are the base stats.

vamp wep does change and it is now cd attack o.o, bards however do not (only 2 I have tested personally)
  • vampire67576
    vampire67576 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Blazder, 2 posts above yours is the link of the lvl 90 vampire wep with crit dmg and attack (i can not quote when i post from my phone)
  • blazder
    Yea saw it now thanks, thats pretty weird, when you equip it does it give you the attack and cdmg? I find it very odd that JUST the vampire one changes?
  • jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    Yes, the vampire 90 zod gives crit damage and attack.