Fashion Week

First off, dont get me wrong. I understand that a good portion of the player base like to invest in fashion. On Storm anyways, there are peoples thatll pay like 20d just for a rare fashion piece and even up to 30-40 for a rare fashion set.
Having that in mind making a fashion week event is in my opinion a good idea. The concept is a good idea .....

That being said, it didnt took me very long reading the News post about it to understand that all those fashions being promoted isnt the newer ones. Its all the old ones, the ones every player thats interested in fashion already has on one or multiple toons of theirs already ...... seriously. Feeding us back the old fashions all over again? Why?

--Random comment by random peoples:

''But but, what about the new players, they got the right to have access to the old fashions too!''

.... ....new players?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What new players? this games been a dead hole for months if not years now, dont make me laugh about the 4 new players since last year.Thats not to talk about the charge rewards exclusive fashion that got taken out and replaced by either those old fash that use to be in the boutique back then, or by nothing at all. If youre going to make a fashion week event please make it decent. wanna put back in the old **** ... fine, but at least put some new stuff in as well =/

/sadface
ZVM9C6w.jpg
Poud survivor of the Nova Pack Fiasco
Fail limit haz surprisingly not yet been reached by PWE

Comments

• blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    ... first of all..there are old and new fashion sets, its right there on the post. Even of the pics is a new set. Its a recolor of the phantom shrud or whatever its called but its new.
    There are new players... theres 3 or 4 in my guild which is a pretty small one so yes.. there are new players.
    Also new characters.... ive made 2 toons i actively play that are too new for the old fashion and guess what..i actually wana get "new" fashion for my new toons even if my main already has them.
    I even want some of the sets on my main coz i trashed them or never got them when i had the chance. I wana get titles i never got from the fashion

And as a last note... its an event..
    Fashion in the boutique is just part of it. So wait and see wjat else we have coming before complaining... like seriously... cant believe people ability to complain about EVERYTHING speciallu when it does not affect u in a negative way... or any way really.

They said over 300 items which is over 70 sets and showed u just 5-6 sets. For all u know we might see sets that were orb exclusive, or the charge rewards excluaive or who knows! And even if they are just the old set... just because YOU dont want them doesnt mean its a awful terrible event.
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    I'm not doing this to advertise Lionheart or anything, but I see new players everyday. New players who even cash shop and are making their way up who I can confirm are not alts.

Idk about other servers, but Lionheart is still gaining population.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

I'm not doing this to advertise Lionheart or anything, but I see new players everyday. New players who even cash shop and are making their way up who I can confirm are not alts.

Idk about other servers, but Lionheart is still gaining population.

On illyfue similar situation, so PVE servers as usual getting more populated.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• cheyk
    cheyk Posts: 48 Arc User
    I'm sorry, but your statement on there being like 4 new players is incorrect. I know a ton of new players who want the old fashion in shops. And i know some of the older players who play a new race, would like One: The ability to equip the fashion. And Two: To have it.
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 236 Arc User
    I want some of those old Fash for my new char's but can't because they aren't in the market, this fixes that problem so I'm more than ok with it, and if it makes a price drop on the phantom shroud/Acolyte sets that's just a big slice of cake... Hope they make it demon compatible so I can get most of the Heart Queen set for mine.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • vala11
    vala11 Posts: 46 Arc User
    I actually love this idea. I would love to have the old fashions and even new fashions for my toons.
    And there's definitely new players... I actually just met another one today and was helping her out with things and quests.

So her and I'm sure others want the fashions.
    < EternaIFlame, Lv108 Bard - Lionheart >
    < Inara_, Lv104 Priest - Storm >
  • melekah
    melekah Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    How about a rare thing happening, like a Demon can wear the sweet fashions? They are very restricted on what they can wear. I mean, took forever for Lycan to get it,com'on just letting a tail and horns poke out not that hard, right? :p Some for soul leafs, whole sets, for new players, maybe? To us older players they are all old fashions to us, well most are. LOL :D
    Siemone [East] Storm
  • xandergod
    xandergod Posts: 16 Arc User
    Possible i was on a bad day ... lol
    As i first said on my post, i like the idea of a Fashion week, its a good idea. i just find it a lil weak that they insist so badly on recycling old fashion that much. icks me a lil on the sides. Recolors of old stuff is just to me what it is tho ... another color of an old thing. Just like the Starsea Leopard wasnt a new mount to me, Its the dyos mount, just another color ...
    Also id love them to ''fix'' the old fashion so that its works fine with the new races (namely Lycans and Demons) since most fash doesnt work with lycans and almost ALL the old fash doesnt work with Demon, u know, thats kinda lame after all this time we've had Lycans around

Also on a side note, If we are getting that many new players then good, i dont seem to see it that much.
    ZVM9C6w.jpg

• kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    Recolors don't count as "new". And I second the desire for legitimately new fashion with new meshes. But, ultimately it doesn't mean much when new players haven't CSed so they can't get the fun parts of the fashion like chest/hat. If they really cared about newb-friendliness, they'd put everything accessible for soul leafs.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    >:) Soooooooooon MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • blazder

>:) Soooooooooon MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More info NOW >:)
  • jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    Please make all fashion's dye-able, that would be amazing, i've always wanted a red/black twilight raid set. o:)<3
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    Im kind of excited for this. Im relatively new to FW been here about 6 months. So all of the fashions i see that used to be in the boutique and are no longer are still new to me. I just really hope the fahions are going to be for all classes. My demon gets the short end of the stick really on fashion. Friends tell me long ago there was actually more than 3-4 fashion sets in the boutique. I guess will have to wait and hope.
  • thenamesdomino
    There will be more demon fashions in the boutique once the flood gates are opened. Unfortunately not all of them will be demon wearable so make sure you check before you buy. In addition, there are a few in there that are still incompatible with Lycans (Like 4 fashion sets I believe) Either way I made sure there's a little something for everyone... It's coming. Also on a side note... Nah... I wont spoil the surprise. You guys will find out soon enough.
  • blazder
    edited September 2015

There will be more demon fashions in the boutique once the flood gates are opened. Unfortunately not all of them will be demon wearable so make sure you check before you buy. In addition, there are a few in there that are still incompatible with Lycans (Like 4 fashion sets I believe) Either way I made sure there's a little something for everyone... It's coming. Also on a side note... Nah... I wont spoil the surprise. You guys will find out soon enough.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    Perhaps i've missed something along the way, but is the fashion that will be added to the boutique for this event going to require a mixture of soul leaves and Eyrda leaves to obtain a full set?
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • thenamesdomino
    All will be revealed in due time.
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User

*Crowns Domino as King of The Teases*
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • xandergod
    xandergod Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2015

Domino ..... domino domino. you teasing us like that is sooooo unfair! We love you so much and at the same time hate you as well! its kind of that cliché love/hate relationship you know! =D

On a side note, the News post you released 2-3 days ago does not render proper praise to this event since it contains so little information. why the need to tease us like that by releaseing so few infor so close to the event date lol. Id rathe you releasing all the info in one bulk rather than giving us little bits at a time :p

Also as another side note, the lack of proper info is often wai peoples tend to create threads about erronous conclusions on stuff. thats why we are happy to have someone like Domino to relay more info than how it was before he arrived here. Its better now but its far from perfect!

Post edited by xandergod on
    ZVM9C6w.jpg

• thenamesdomino
    I like turtles. :D
  • arcupie
    arcupie Posts: 42 Arc User
    melekah said:

How about a rare thing happening, like a Demon can wear the sweet fashions? They are very restricted on what they can wear. I mean, took forever for Lycan to get it,com'on just letting a tail and horns poke out not that hard, right? :p Some for soul leafs, whole sets, for new players, maybe? To us older players they are all old fashions to us, well most are. LOL :D
    Siemone [East] Storm

Actually, Lycan still can't wear a lot of the fashion. My priest has 3 pieces in her bag that, while I doubt she will ever be able to wear, I can't bring myself to destroy even after contacting CS and following their usual 'helpful' advice about posting it in the forums.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

I like turtles. :D

I like bunnys >:)

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• vampire67576
    vampire67576 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I like hedgehogs.
  • thenamesdomino
    Needs more spaghetti monster

• melekah
    melekah Posts: 95 Arc User

*pounces Domino , tickles him constantly* tell us noww noww nowww , muwhahaha back at ya LOL

• toxicwolfie
    toxicwolfie Posts: 21 Arc User
    Really though,the idea is great.But some warning on if we need to get leaves or save soul leaves for or have a mix of both as it is now,would be very great to know ahead of time.It would save a lot of headaches to just share this now.Given the track record with this sort of thing.
  • mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    well most of the fashion were recycled fashion..only things that poke my interest is that new handheld that i been waiting a looong time! SURI!!! omg ty FW! fox-1.gif​​
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    can we not just leave that fashion in place? it's going to be so sad to actually see the fashion section bare again when the event is over lol
    InfernalRazieL.jpg