dont ya think it's enough

cronostone
cronostone Posts: 14 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
iv had enough of henry 10th qwest most of the time it's asking the imposible material's for crafting the stupid potion henry was 10X better 1 year ago when it needed not those crapy potions since vengance update ive seen so much bugs it's making me sick this it's not the first time henry's asking for the crapy material's dont u think it's time to remove the idiotic requirement at the 10th qwest is it so hard to let a normal qwest henry is not an instance or smthing

Comments

• cronostone
    if i would not farmed them i would.t post here dont u think or u think only i make henry on this game?
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    you can get the mats real easy in AH or farming, since those pots are easy to get then it isn't impossible now is it? No need to get attacky on people for no reason just because they say it isn't "impossible"
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    jedddie said:

I have to agree with OP. Having to "craft" something for Henry is a bad idea to begin with. If you add to that a material to craft that is EXTREMELY rare, you are adding frustration to your player base that DOES NOT need to be there. Please remove these stupid "10th" Henry required quests (not even able to skip them) and allow people to get their dedication for the week.

Its not bad, it promotes people to do their fissures or at the very least talk to other players to see if they might have them tucked away somewhere.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    I farm Fissures for Ode points. I keep multiple banks holding pre-crafted pots for the GB alch and chef qsts for my guildies. I have banks holding all of the mats as well. It's reached a point to where I'm so full of mats that I sell them on the AH for next to nothing and if I'm on and see someone asking for something in WC (as long as it's for Henry and not 100 of something for a GB qst) I will log on an alt and give them the item. I know I'm not the only one that does this.

Generally the things Henry asks for are Alchemy products, you want your Alch to make Fusion Gems anyway. You can always send your pets on Henries, if you are trying to achieve something, working for a goal isn't that much to ask. We've been spoonfed items for gemcards, fortifying, and now Merc Stats that can certainly provide you with enough gold to get the items you want for Henry, since the Anniversary. If you know generally what he's going to ask for, just spend 1 day making a stack of those items. It's not hard, it's simply slightly tedious.​​
    diOmYNz.jpg

• cronostone
    edited September 2015
    why u ppl cant think out of the box i can not understand is theat ur limit..... quite dissapinting
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User

why u ppl cant think out of the box i can not understand is theat ur limit..... quite dissapinting

You're the one not understanding, you're getting stuck with something simple. Crafting, leveling your jobs, farming, buying, etc are part of the game and Henry quest are there to make people active. If you just want to be lazy to avoid doing fissures (which also give you ode to guardian points, gems, etc) just because you don't want to farm the items; or ask a friend/guildie/random person in world chat then you are the problem and not the game. They fixed it so you can get the mats and the quests are able to be done. I would understand if they were still broken but you're just ranting for no reason.
  • cronostone
    and the 1 who can exit from the box apeared i have already asked in guild and i have farm as much as i can but i also have work in real life unlike some other's u know

PS:please dont flame if u cant think out of the box
  • isock#6686
    isock#6686 Posts: 121 Arc User
    HOW DARES THE GAME MAKE YOU PLAY IT RIGHT?
    just send your pet to do henries if you can't be bothered, the 10th quest with odd items only appears if you have dedication from henry's quest
    Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • vampire67576
    vampire67576 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I can bet that you were very bored so you made this thread to complain over nothing.
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User

and the 1 who can exit from the box apeared i have already asked in guild and i have farm as much as i can but i also have work in real life unlike some other's u know

PS:please dont flame if u cant think out of the box

That's your best defense? "I think outside the box". Your excuse for being lazy.
    I do have a job and barely have time to play, but as most of the people here I DO think outside the box and send my pet instead. Just buy a few hick's whistles for 5 ToF each; it shouldn't be a problem since PWE have been gifting lots of orbs in the past months

• cronostone
    excuse me for not beeing obsesed with the game Great Players without a life
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    People complaining about someone complaining, priceless. If you don't support the thread, you can say so in a civil way instead of attacking the OP.
    Personally, I think Henry quests are annoying and mundane and I can't always be bothered to stay logged on long enough to get the companion points to send on the quests, and I'm always broke as far as ToF goes. It's just a hassle, but thankfully it's not something you really worry about, end game. There are plenty of other sources of exp/sp/sg than Henries, although I do remember back in the day when they were the best and you absolutely had to do them to level within the day/week/month, religiously. The pet quests are a step up from that, for sure.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • ichibantheleader
    ichibantheleader Posts: 71 Arc User
    kumi said:

People complaining about someone complaining, priceless. If you don't support the thread, you can say so in a civil way instead of attacking the OP.
    Personally, I think Henry quests are annoying and mundane and I can't always be bothered to stay logged on long enough to get the companion points to send on the quests, and I'm always broke as far as ToF goes. It's just a hassle, but thankfully it's not something you really worry about, end game. There are plenty of other sources of exp/sp/sg than Henries, although I do remember back in the day when they were the best and you absolutely had to do them to level within the day/week/month, religiously. The pet quests are a step up from that, for sure.

I don't think they're attacking her, I think they're just telling her that there are ways to get the materials she needs.Or atleast, a way to avoid doing henries and still get the credit for them. The way I see it, she's getting overly defensive of an argument that wasn't very sound to begin with, and attacking them over some solutions to her problem.
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    I don't do manual henry, pet journey if needed for luck quest. Lately I found out to do that we can get extra 5 reforge gems, pretty nice but lazy, so I sell my mats from fissure farm...hehe.