September Login Event

This is a Littlebit wierd for me:

Start date: Friday September 11th, 2015 at 17:00 PDT
End date: Friday, September 25th, 2015 at 23:59 PDT

Requirements:

You character must be level 50, 55, 60 in order to receive the rewards. If you reach a required level during the events, you need to login again to start qualifying.
You need to exit the game and relog again for the next day to count.
In order for a specific character to qualify for a tier, you must log into it at least once each day.
It doesn’t count if you stayed logged in the game continuously for 2 weeks.
To qualify for a Tier, you are not required to login once a day for 5/7/14 consecutive days. This means you can take a few days off in between.

So if the event duration is 14 days,then how the hell can we "take few days off"? :|
HOc2ScJw.png
SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue

Comments

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I have a question that I can't tell is answered. If you login for 7 days on a toon that isn't lv55, then get them to lv55 will you recieve the reward?
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • chibiwolf6
    chibiwolf6 Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    @Sedative: This is odd.maybe they made a typo/ usually its only 10 days
    @Infa: I think they'll start qualifying once they level, so say they hit 55 the day after everyone else gets tier2, they'll just get it a day late. I think.
    DuEYcdL.jpg
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    As a person that checks news every morning i must say im disappointed...for that post to be made while i was sleeping ^^ so i missed a day already ty pwe :)

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited September 2015

@Sedative: This is odd.maybe they made a typo/ usually its only 10 days
    @Infa: I think they'll start qualifying once they level, so say they hit 55 the day after everyone else gets tier2, they'll just get it a day late. I think.

D :< Go to bed!
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User

I have a question that I can't tell is answered. If you login for 7 days on a toon that isn't lv55, then get them to lv55 will you recieve the reward?

This was tested with the last event when they made the "ooops we forgot to tell you u need 50 55 60 for the certain tiers". It didn't count on my end nor a few other friends.

dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• amaracantha
    amaracantha Posts: 33 Arc User
    sedativex said:

This is a Littlebit wierd for me:

Start date: Friday September 11th, 2015 at 17:00 PDT
    End date: Friday, September 25th, 2015 at 23:59 PDT

Requirements:

You character must be level 50, 55, 60 in order to receive the rewards. If you reach a required level during the events, you need to login again to start qualifying.
    You need to exit the game and relog again for the next day to count.
    In order for a specific character to qualify for a tier, you must log into it at least once each day.
    It doesn’t count if you stayed logged in the game continuously for 2 weeks.
    To qualify for a Tier, you are not required to login once a day for 5/7/14 consecutive days. This means you can take a few days off in between.

So if the event duration is 14 days,then how the hell can we "take few days off"? :|

That timing also screws up the event for EU players, as the first log in day to qualify basically happened when most of us were sleeping, so we miss a day right from the start.

• drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    I left a note with Domino asking for clarification to see if this info is correct or not
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • sedativex
    sedativex Posts: 148 Arc User

I left a note with Domino asking for clarification to see if this info is correct or not

Many thanks! :)
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    ya i just saw that. i missed a day already cause of the time it got posted...that better be a mistake ._.
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    No mistake. If you want tier 3, you will have to log in every day. But you don't need to log in every day for tiers 1 and 2.
  • shadowishepic
    shadowishepic Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey domino, do me a favor and tell whoever set up this login event thanks for **** some of us over on tier 3.
  • petai92
    petai92 Posts: 11 Arc User
    U should login ur alts daily..not just login becoz there is event running atm..its been 3 months fw make login event..tbh most ppl should be aware the time range it might pop up..

Stop complaining that "i missed the event, ty for **** this up again" just because things dont work with ur way...
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    The event until 25th, so technically we can miss "one" day...starting today which cannot miss any day anymore.
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User

The event until 25th, so technically we can miss "one" day...starting today which cannot miss any day anymore.

No 11 - 25 = 14 days You can NOT miss a SINGLE day or you get screwed.

and agreed Domino - Tell the idiot who started this one, thanks for messing up everyone, some of us have lives that dont revolve around FW and waiting til 5 PM (when the event started) to even FIND out about the event.
    This was a poor start and very disappointing entirely.
  • mhmitsme
    mhmitsme Posts: 83 Arc User

No mistake. If you want tier 3, you will have to log in every day. But you don't need to log in every day for tiers 1 and 2.

if you do event this way maybe you should let us know about it in advance and not the same day it start ...

ING: Piotoru
    Guild: NewOrder
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Um just to get this right... the event started on 11th at 17:00 PDT and the reset times are counted in UTC...

Meaning the reset from day 1 to day 2 was pretty much about 1 hour ago... so why is this messed up? Just curious... or am I just not seeing some detail here?​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thenamesdomino
    ^
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    if you want polystone orbs so bad they are on sale in boutique for 10 leaves each :)

ohhh wait nvm you mean you want more free stuff....
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    petai92 said:

U should login ur alts daily..not just login becoz there is event running atm..its been 3 months fw make login event..tbh most ppl should be aware the time range it might pop up..

Stop complaining that "i missed the event, ty for **** this up again" just because things dont work with ur way...

+a few billions lol

Sure, i stil lgot my same 20ish chars only and not 700+ as some got/are making , still...

I just do check ins everyday without even bothering about reading events or not and Always got all orbs in all chars....

(but yeah, most ppls asking are those planning to lvl alts while event is on or that got too many to do check in everday rofl)

Scorpioluca
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    welp. too bad i has a life and missed to log in 1day to get all the rewards...just gonna stop after tier2 then o/
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • amaracantha
    amaracantha Posts: 33 Arc User
    I do log in my characters every day.... however the first day of this event started at 2am EU server time until 9am EU server time, clearly I should give up sleeping.....
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    Oki so 11 september 17 Pdt for EU is 12 September 2 am, so the event started for EU on that date will end 26 september 8:59 am for EU dont forget to log ur alt before u go sleep this day just incase but i guess and i dont know how this will work because EU server seems to only count logins after 9am usually, so this means EU servers was never meant to receive max tier rewards because the schedule makes u loose a day by default. Not that i care about polycrap orbs but some players will be very mad at this.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• toxicwolfie
    toxicwolfie Posts: 21 Arc User
    Even starting at 17:00 (about 5pm for me),09/11 to 09/25,is 15 days still.And seeing as it ends at reset like normal at reset.Yeah everyone should be all good.So long as they login every day from the 09/12 - 09/25.
  • xpeldme
    xpeldme Posts: 35 Arc User

No one will get the login "rewards" because of the disconnect issue...I have been trying to log my alt account and get dc'd soon as I try to log toon onto game. If I am lucky enough to get a toon logged on then soon as I try to "pray" get dc'd again.......As much as you guys try to appease the player base it just doesn't work out in the players favor.
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User

Even starting at 17:00 (about 5pm for me),09/11 to 09/25,is 15 days still.And seeing as it ends at reset like normal at reset.Yeah everyone should be all good.So long as they login every day from the 09/12 - 09/25.

Yup, mostly I am looking for tier2 which gives us 1.35d each toon, and that is the best since skip the trouble open orbs and sell stuff in AH...lol

• thenamesdomino
    Because of the weekend/today's DDOS attacks, Im pushing to have the login event extended for a couple days
    The leaf spend promo too. I'll keep this thread updated with my progress.
  • thenamesdomino
    Update: The Login bonus event has been extended by two days. The event now ends on 9/27/15
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    inb4 ddosing was an inside job to get the login event extended :open_mouth:
  • chibiwolf6
    chibiwolf6 Posts: 197 Arc User
    tyty Domino ^.^
    DuEYcdL.jpg
  • sharmesham
    sharmesham Posts: 27 Arc User
    I'm tired of logging in every day and not getting anything at all. This happened to me during last months login event as well. My character is lvl 80 close to lvl 81 and I didn't get a damn thing last month and i ain't got a damn thing this month either.