Level 90+ talents and skills

im2gr84u
im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
just curious... does anyone know about these even?

Comments

• haffnium
    haffnium Posts: 10 Arc User
    Me too, I'd really really like to know what might happen there! :o
    HaffsBard - passionated windy bard
    c5652258-467e-42ab-8872-bbf9061c673d_zpslhrnxfqp.jpg
    Special thanks to LadyA for this great signature!
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    im2gr84u said:

There is no new talents with 100 patch u get 10 extra points free to use on current trees.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited September 2015

im2gr84u said:

There is no new talents with 100 patch u get 10 extra points free to use on current trees.
    If that's the case I can think of some nasty things to do on my tree(s) that probably wouldn't be very balanced.

If I wanted to, I could get Crimson Arc as an ele warrior. For my build I put 0 points into Valiant Sortie, although with 10 points I would definitely put some into that as well as 1 more point into Swift Frenzy for a shorter BoR cooldown. I could put points into Storm Attack on the Bloodlust tree for a better Bash.

We'll see how it's handled.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User

im2gr84u said:

If that's the case I can think of some nasty things to do on my tree(s) that probably wouldn't be very balanced.

If I wanted to, I could get Crimson Arc as an ele warrior. For my build I put 0 points into Valiant Sortie, although with 10 points I would definitely put some into that as well as 1 more point into Swift Frenzy for a shorter BoR cooldown. I could put points into Storm Attack on the Bloodlust tree for a better Bash.

c_c crimson arc as ele, doesnt sound super imbalanced tho..

this 10 points are gonna be a lot more awesome for sins tho.. those that want more points in edge and still have swift eva.. or venom with swift eva.. lol

maybe as a human ele warrior, so u can put points in blood for shorter assault cooldown too

maybe for ice mages to put some in wind tree for a better mana barrier? im not sure if that talent is still worth getting or not..

it'd be definitely nice for my prot build.. huehueh

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited September 2015

im2gr84u said:

c_c crimson arc as ele, doesnt sound super imbalanced tho..

this 10 points are gonna be a lot more awesome for sins tho.. those that want more points in edge and still have swift eva.. or venom with swift eva.. lol

maybe as a human ele warrior, so u can put points in blood for shorter assault cooldown too

maybe for ice mages to put some in wind tree for a better mana barrier? im not sure if that talent is still worth getting or not..

it'd be definitely nice for my prot build.. huehueh
    Just an example of the strange possibilities. For an ele warr with high Phy mastery Crimson Arc might be a solid addition to the rotation. However I have a feeling they're gonna do something that's gonna limit your options with these new skill points, if we do even get them.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • im2gr84u
    Only other classes but war gets advantage of this, since you have stance restriction for most talents on warriors. Crimson arc as elemental xD why would you need that crappy skill when you have slash storm. Also light bards that can already go hybrid for sonata of water. Lame no new talents. How about new skills? I read something like guild skills? All I know is warrior gets some damage absorption skill or something.

• morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User

Just an example of the strange possibilities. For an ele warr with high Phy mastery Crimson Arc might be a solid addition to the rotation. However I have a feeling they're gonna do something that's gonna limit your options with these new skill points, if we do even get them.

I dont think they could add any restriction to the use of the talent points without breaking all hybrid builds. Lets say they add restriction to the talents soo they cant stack on skills, that would make all hybrid builds useless. If they just add restriction to how much active talents skills you can use lets say max 2 skills, that way it will become useless to invest points to other talent trees to get new skills.

Personally i would invest all my points into the glacial tree to get the damage bonus as a divine priest but if they limit it, then those bonus points wont gonna get me too much bonus.

• conterkiller
    There is gonna be another GoodVsEvil kind of update.. but this is gonna be something related to each races racial skills or something.. and you can choose between Good(white) or Evil(black) upgrade for them.. kinda like Nyos/Dyos thing.. but idk the exact changes and options.. i know there will be those boosts to racial skills. like the Prot's stun.. and Vampire's kiss and stuff like that..

• im2gr84u
    Race skills improvements? Does those GoodVsEvil updates only apply to the 2 of the only racial skills only?

• conterkiller
    im2gr84u said:

Race skills improvements? Does those GoodVsEvil updates only apply to the 2 of the only racial skills only?

im not entirely sure if it will ONLY applys to those.. or if that is just the first lvl of the whole system..
    that was just what a friend was showing me from the CN forums back when the patcch was released

• navarne
    navarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    i'm 99% sure there are no talent points for levels 90-100
  • pcgameplay
    pcgameplay Posts: 28 Arc User
    I haven't got the 10 points that you are talking about for tallents, and I have a 90 level bard that will not get past 90
  • duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User
    o: Lvl 90 is max atm :P Gotta wait for the lvl cap to raise :3
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>