Maintenance result?

I'm sorry if there is a similar post, but i did a fast check and there wasn't anything like this.
What did this maintenance fix?
There was some rumors about the FA, but they didn't come back.
Rumors even about the realm hop dc or the mass dc, there is any news about it?
It's really frustrating a situation where you have many things to fix, but after a maintenance there's any clue about what did you do in those 2 hours.

Comments

• kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    was just a reset; no patch
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    We ran into some unforseen issues with getting the patch onto the live servers, so the decision was made to hold off on the hotfix until next week when the developers get back from their holiday.
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User

We ran into some unforseen issues with getting the patch onto the live servers, so the decision was made to hold off on the hotfix until next week when the developers get back from their holiday.

You've spoiled the community with the nonstop fixes Domino.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User

Might i suggest not to advertise about some "hotfixes" at all until you have one that actually works or at least maybe actually does something visible ?

China seems to have a ton of very conveniently placed holidays(yet again), mostly when issues are pressing and players begin to fume.
    It is a strange thing their inabilities to fix messed up things now extend to simple NPC functions, seems their level of competence and/or interest in this game (version) has dropped dramatically.
    This whole text (regarding its content) reminds me of something bad that i saw here much too often. I am sure other veteran players will know what i mean.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    Dont know if the right place to post it but, the npc that allows u to trade the new items from envoy spirit orbs disappeared on illyfue.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Known issue. It will be resolved on next maintenance