login event bugg!

So this august login event was good so far until the 6th day.
Every toon level 50and above got the tier 1 rewards without any problems.
But after we saw the login event info on around august 18th or something (which was 2-3 days prior to start of event) we started leveling few alts to lvl 50 which were like 45+ to get qualified for the event.
The tier 1 rewards were good , all toons which were eligible have got them.
but the tier 2 rewards is where something strange happened and note this was after the two consecutive maints on Wednesday ands Thursday which was the 7th day of event and tier 2 were supposed to be sent in mail.
but strangely only the old toons which were lvl 50 +(which were not leveled to 50 before event like others) from long time got the tier 2 rewards whereas the new ones which we leveled prior or during the event didn't recieve any mail And yea note that I started logging these newly made alts from the first day of event and they were level 50 one day before the event started.
so this is sure no"random missing mail"or bugg its happened to my friends as well.
so the newly leveled alts prior to event start or on the first day of event havent received any mails. Please look into this and let me know if others facing the same problem.
Thank you.!!

Comments

• lewther
    lewther Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Exactly the same has happened to myself and my wife, any char that reached level 50 after the start of the login event received only the first tier rewards, not the second tier, despite logging every day of the event so far.

I've also heard reports that other people on the Illyfue server are having this issue also.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Tier 2 you must be 55+ and Tier 3 you must be 60+, were you at each milestone level?
  • realkakashihatak
    realkakashihatak Posts: 24 Arc User
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/9501573-august-login-event

BUT THE NEWS SAYS LV50 and ABOVE where its written that need 55+ for Tier2 and 60+ for Tier 3?
  • thenamesdomino
    It should have been on there. I'm going to get that fixed. Sorry for the confusion.
  • thenamesdomino
    Just checked the link you posted. The level requirements are on there
  • realkakashihatak
    BUT Domino then all the toons are not lv55 and lv60 .. HOW They GOing to get Rewards?? You should POST it before EVENT.. THIS is LOSS for us...!!!!! We Would have Level them to 55 and 60... This is not right you cant change it now..
  • thenamesdomino
    Going forward I'll make sure whomever posts the blogs up will list out all the requirements. That should have been done in the first place, and was an oversight, so we apologize for that. :/
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    nvm
  • realkakashihatak
    COME on man you cannot do this... This is clearly unfair how u expect us to know requirement which is never written there??? We need our rewards...
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    kuukami said:

LOL, you changed the requirements after someone pointed it out. It's been showing lvl 50 for all three toons since that post was up. I even have a SS from earlier today.

can you post it please?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • thenamesdomino
    I understand that. The problem is that the level requirements were coded in before the event went live, unfortunately we are unable to adjust them without possibly breaking something.

I'll make sure that this is addressed, and will ensure that we have proper vetting of the posts going forward, but right now the best thing that you can do is shoot customer support a ticket to see if they will be able to do something.
  • lewther
    lewther Posts: 2 Arc User
    The requirements on the news post said for each tier level 50+
  • realkakashihatak
    OMG draken the Link i share it showing lv50 and UP and next reply "Domino Quoted: It should have been on there. I'm going to get that fixed. Sorry for the confusion." which says it was like that before he change it...
  • drakenfyre

OMG draken the Link i share it showing lv50 and UP and next reply "Domino Quoted: It should have been on there. I'm going to get that fixed. Sorry for the confusion." which says it was like that before he change it...

no need to apologize
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    how hard is it to get from lv50 to 60 in a day or two?!?
  • realkakashihatak
    Even if we get them 60 we do not have enough days to get qualify... READ NEW NEWS THEY SAID AFTER U HIT THE LEVEL RE LOG TO START QUALIFY!
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    oh well...at least this month you made it lv50, next month login event, be prepare for lv60 or even if some day ask for lv90 only....
  • realkakashihatak

oh well...at least this month you made it lv50, next month login event, be prepare for lv60 or even if some day ask for lv90 only....

We work ourselves to make those alt lv50 to get tier 1,2,3 rewards and WHEN the time come you change rules!!!! and You saying dont worry next event work on that one!!! This is not our fault we learned that when someone pointed out!! SO WE Need rewards for THIS Event not any other UPCOMING EVENTs.....
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    You have got to be kidding...pulling this now is just ridiculous.
    Every freaking time, now that you actually have an event working properly for once, you turn around and ninja change the requirements and **** us over?
    Thanks PWE, thanks alot.
  • backfromdeath
    backfromdeath Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    well would be nice if we could list all our lv+50 alts on a list total it on a ticket so they can send the orbs to the main account since its rly late at this point to lvl up any of those chars.
  • reddygaurav
    reddygaurav Posts: 6 Arc User
    LOL so smart draken and domino just changed the level requirements of tier 2 and 3 and asking for a new screenshot draken?!!
    pwe rocks so do thier staff they know how to runaway and defend themselves like a pro!
    \o/ one more fcked up event yay.
    it was level 50 + for all tiers at the start and now 55 and 60 for tier 2 and 3 gg
    Pwe edit the event info once its halfway done COOL.!!!
    Never should have expected a proper working, error free from you .
    when u cant organise a login event properly then why try again and again each month and make people possed and ragequit. -.-
  • djhour
    djhour Posts: 5 Arc User
    Its really annoying coz ppl spent so much time lvling to 50 n now with this change "error" mid event is kinda crapy... why cant you guys give the correct info n run these event as they were intended... non of the login event worked perfectly and u guys still give us broken event... insane really insane
  • aslymph
    aslymph Posts: 24 Arc User
    This is lame..changing the req when the event already past 50% :|
  • vivitha2
    vivitha2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    sooo Domino...i dont know how much time u hav spent in this game but there r people here who literally spend a lifetime in this game

nd u can just soo easily apologise for this....it would be really nice if u cud either change this soo called tier thing or give us an extension....if i knew about this tier...i would have leveled my alts to 60 nd not stopped at 50

i had many alts tat just need 1PO to get to 50 but if i did the remaining 6....they would hav got to 60... but BECUZ OF UR UPDATE we stopped there

We really request ur support Domino to please look into this matter

Just Changing the Update this late is not acceptable lol
  • drakenfyre
    Please do not blame me for this change, I had nothing to do with it, I did notice it and alerted Domino, this is why I was asking for a SS BEFORE the edit happened. Thank you dim for a link.
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • realkakashihatak
    vivitha2 said:

sooo Domino...i dont know how much time u hav spent in this game but there r people here who literally spend a lifetime in this game

nd u can just soo easily apologise for this....it would be really nice if u cud either change this soo called tier thing or give us an extension....if i knew about this tier...i would have leveled my alts to 60 nd not stopped at 50

i had many alts tat just need 1PO to get to 50 but if i did the remaining 6....they would hav got to 60... but BECUZ OF UR UPDATE we stopped there

We really request ur support Domino to please look into this matter

Just Changing the Update this late is not acceptable lol

AGREE... DOMINO YOUR SoRRY is not ENough HERE... JUST FIX THIS.... OR atleast REPLY You can HELP us or NOT?????? Dont ignore this...
  • fluffyjigs
    fluffyjigs Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    To be honest, Most people are easily able to hit 50-60 if its a toon they actually play. I dont think they expect people to power level toons that may not get played. Also, given the past events, most times they were for level 60+ toons as well, knowing this I probably would have just done all the orders anyway.
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User

I understand that. The problem is that the level requirements were coded in before the event went live, unfortunately we are unable to adjust them without possibly breaking something.

I'll make sure that this is addressed, and will ensure that we have proper vetting of the posts going forward, but right now the best thing that you can do is shoot customer support a ticket to see if they will be able to do something.

This made me laugh :D Support has no idea about the game. They proved it many times lol
    Can show you my ticket list (on main char) of useless answears and links i got when i came up with a problem. Even when you .... up things they did nothing! But sure will do so just cause im curious tough i know the generated answear already ;)
This discussion has been closed.