Charge Rewards Fashion

Are you guys serious?

You removed the exclusive fashion from charge rewards only and are now putting the old fashion form 2 years ago, most people bought for soul leaves as reward?

Do you guys want to make money this month? Doesn't seem like you do.
<Forever With Vepigi>

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    The plan is to start circulating new fashions through charge rewards, and fashion in the charge rewards will eventually be put in the boutique.

Relax, I'm trying something new. :)
  • backfromdeath
    backfromdeath Posts: 31 Arc User
    i would rather see the bunch of missing new fashion on the charge rewards than the old fashion that was suppose to be on the leaf shop, as the op said, this wont call much attention or get ppl to cs if they stuff that ppl like/need from the charge rewards are taken away aka ocean hearts, rare fash, ect...

i was hoping to see maybe new orbs along with the ocean hearts n pets but this is a big turn off lol
  • jamesmcm15
    jamesmcm15 Posts: 124 Arc User
    I was also hoping for the ocean hearts and also the envoy orb, guess i'll have to see next month lol.
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    Yeeaahh, no offense Domino, but this is a pretty lame Charge Rewards.

All the fashion are recycled, there's no Memory Pearl orbs or Heavenly Coin orbs, so imo if you already planned to CS this is the only way you're benefitting.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Patience my friends... There are thingssss coming. ;)
  • bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    dr-seuss-thing-1-and-2-244897.jpg
    Thingssss!!!!!!!!!​​
    diOmYNz.jpg

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    The plan is to start circulating new fashions through charge rewards, and fashion in the charge rewards will eventually be put in the boutique.

Relax, I'm trying something new. :)

so even fashion now is going to be cs only.....whatever happened to those spend promos to balance charge rewards? oh yeah we dont get them anymore (not merc bogo, new fun things like pets/mounts/etc)...
  • driftingdeth
    driftingdeth Posts: 47 Arc User
    Patience my friends... There are thingssss coming. ;)
    wonder how many times in almost 4 yrs of FW we been told that then see when the (things) do come they arent anything that was worth the wait , so surprise us and make it worthwhile for once

• femaleboi
    femaleboi Posts: 1 Arc User
    orb fash from new orb, that be nice ^_<
  • driftingdeth
    edited August 2015
    and now finaly git charge rewards and git Warlock suit and my demon cant wear , ty FW for ur great FAILS , if wasnt for consistant fails on fash and class distinction items fw might could rank like PWI on good games , but pwi has great staff, edit a simple warning in rewards that certain items not for demons would have been acceptable , now uve ripped me off of reward points so , was my last charge rewards , cus my last chargeing on FW , ill put my money on PWI from now on
    Post edited by driftingdeth on
  • navarne
    navarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I like the idea of having new fashion in Charge Rewards.

For people who like fashion, this will be a much easier (and sometimes cheaper) way to collect an entire new set instead of just a few pieces.

This idea will blow if we keep getting old soul leaf fashion though....

Don't let us down Domino!
    Post edited by navarne on
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    navarne wrote: »
    ...For people who like fashion, this will be a much easier (and sometimes cheaper) way to collect an entire new set instead of just a few pieces.

sorry but how is it cheaper when you gotta charge real money in order to get those? i dun get it ;d
    Clyfar
  • driftingdeth
    true that galad , and then hope ur toon can even wear em
  • pyszczoklet
    pyszczoklet Posts: 32 Arc User
    sorry but how is it cheaper when you gotta charge real money in order to get those? i dun get it ;d

I sooo agree with both of you dino3-21.gif​​
    Chimu - Wind/Light Bard
    Marithea - Darkpact/Torture Tormentor
  • shirayukihime
    shirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User

I sooo agree with both of you dino3-21.gif​​

I had a good lough when i saw fash from charge rewards.... think a lvl 50 alt from 4 years ago has it :pensive:

On the other hand ... dat emoji is awsome can we have it in game o.o pls pretty pls
  • navarne
    navarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    Charge rewards are a reward for charging, not the purpose for charging.

You charge, you buy something useful with your leaves and you get free fashion for it.

How is that not cheaper than paying 2D-10D per piece when new fashion comes out?
  • driftingdeth
    edited August 2015
    BECAUSE FOR 1 THING THE FASH THEY HAVE IN CHARGE REWARDS WHEN ITS IN THE CS U CAN BUY THE PANTS AND BOOTS FOR SOUL LEAVES AND ONLY SPEND LESS THAN 10$ FOR THE SHIRT AND HAIR edit , so id whole lot rather have this kinda fash in the cs , where it shows if u can wear it or not b4 u buy than to waste charge rewards on it , give us some NEW fash as charge rewards then it be worthwhile
    Post edited by driftingdeth on