Infrastructure Maintenance - Thursday 8/20 - 6am PST

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
Hey Everyone!

Thursday 8/20/15 we will be servicing our infrastructure, multiple games will be affected by this maintenance including Forsaken World.

Maintenance will begin at 6am PST and is expected to last roughly 2 hours.

While this maintenance is going on please note the following:
• All players will be kicked out of West servers, those servers will be unavailable.
• Users won't be able to bypass login to any servers.
• Users already logged in (or who manage to log in) will still be able to play on East and EU servers.

Additionally, the following services will be down:
• Zen purchase/transfer
• User registration
• ARC client logins
• Code redemptions
• Website logins

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!
- The Forsaken World Team

Comments

• c0y0te
    c0y0te Posts: 1 Arc User
    So almost 5 hours passed, when will we be able to access servers?
  • uidis
    uidis Posts: 4 Arc User
    Only 2AM PDT (lives on west coast of US) down way early compared to announcement. I hope they are not just keeping it down until after announced maint time.
  • myselfmia
    myselfmia Posts: 1 Arc User
    uidis wrote: »
    Only 2AM PDT (lives on west coast of US) down way early compared to announcement. I hope they are not just keeping it down until after announced maint time.

Or do another maintenance at the scheduled time....I hope it comes back online before I leave for work so I can get a little playtime in today!
  • o0omessyo0o
    o0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    I want to ask there was a casher rewards page going to be there was dated on new from 19th august :|
  • o0omessyo0o
    myselfmia wrote: »
    uidis wrote: »

Or do another maintenance at the scheduled time....I hope it comes back online before I leave for work so I can get a little playtime in today!

where abouts are you from sometimes they might go over there time for it
  • zafermuk
    zafermuk Posts: 9 Arc User
    Its not completed yet?? Isn't its already 6-7 hours???
    When it will be over?
  • o0omessyo0o
    time estimated was 4pm my time it only 1.23pm :( got have paitence
  • zafermuk
    zafermuk Posts: 9 Arc User
    :( I wanted to play forsaken world after 1 year. che. i am already out of control
  • xpeldme
    xpeldme Posts: 35 Arc User
    What was actually done in this "infrastructer" update besides fixing the words in game and putting pearl npc back? The fusions aren't back at npc, people still can't use soul force trinkets, get disconnected then can't start game for 10+ minutes then get to log on page and states in time out. Players still have massive lag issues.....There are alot more complaints from playerbase in WC....So, what was applied to the "infrastructure"?
  • genadieva
    genadieva Posts: 19 Arc User
    they just puted npc back and tomorow theyll put ocean hearts back so ppl ca cs and they can recive more money :D puting fusions back doesnt give them profit :D why they would put them back...they r stupid and they will always be like that...
  • gabriellakazari
    gabriellakazari Posts: 38 Arc User
    Umm Infrastructure means they were doing work on the physical servers at the office