Dance removed?

Idk if it's true or not. Someone mentioned in World Chat that dance can now be automatically learned through Pierre Danika. However, on an alt I tried to test the theory and didn't see the quest or even an option. So, I got back on my main to pick up the old dance quest "Shake your Moneymaker". Was a no-go. No quest for any of the toons. So, I guess, my question is if it can be learned straight through her now, what socialite level is required for it, and, if you can't, is the quest gone permanently or is it another bug? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Best Answers

• countvoncount#4017
    countvoncount#4017 Posts: 301 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Yes, its in the Leaf Shop for 200 leafs.

Have fun.
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    At socialite Level 5 you get dance for free from Pierre. YES you get it FREE. There is no need to go to the cash shop or buy it off someone else. I just tested your thing of the quest being gone. IT IS GONE but there is now a quest to "Learn Social Action: Dance" you talk to him and you get a free dance scroll AS LONG as you are LEVEL 5 Socialite.
  • cmroscoe88
    cmroscoe88 Posts: 52 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Why would they put it to level 5? that takes so long to get to >.<
  • ustolemysun
    Answer ✓
    It doesn't take that long.....You just have to work on it. YOU CAN just buy it from cash shop if you dont want to wait...
  • bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    It's also somewhat common for people to have Dance Scrolls if you simply ask in Guild or World Chat. If a new player wants Dance, I've taught most of my alts Dance and just run the qst until I get a Scroll and can teach them. Sometimes I'll build up a few. As stated above, it really isn't hard to get Socialite lvl up to high, and as you need the books and such for Achievements anyway, you may as well run Study at least Daily.​​
  • cmroscoe88
    cmroscoe88 Posts: 52 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    teaching dance is apparently bugged, from what I've heard
  • ustolemysun
    Answer ✓
    bamfsennui wrote: »
    It's also somewhat common for people to have Dance Scrolls if you simply ask in Guild or World Chat. If a new player wants Dance, I've taught most of my alts Dance and just run the qst until I get a Scroll and can teach them. Sometimes I'll build up a few. As stated above, it really isn't hard to get Socialite lvl up to high, and as you need the books and such for Achievements anyway, you may as well run Study at least Daily.​​

Quest is gone now :) So it might also be bugged to teach it as it was removed as a quest :) Now its just be lvl 5 Socialite :D

Answers

• gavriilette
    gavriilette Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks so much for the help guys!!!! <3
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    cmroscoe88 wrote: »
    It's always been bugged, I literally mean "always", it's one of those things they'll "fix soon."

steps to fixing the bug. dance, move, dance, move, repeat until it works. It helps just to tap the WASD and only move a tiny bit, it's like lionheart camp 20, you need to be in exactly the right spot

GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • ustolemysun
    endless013 wrote: »
    cmroscoe88 wrote: »
    It's always been bugged, I literally mean "always", it's one of those things they'll "fix soon."

steps to fixing the bug. dance, move, dance, move, repeat until it works. It helps just to tap the WASD and only move a tiny bit, it's like lionheart camp 20, you need to be in exactly the right spot

I actually found spamming the dance key worked better (I have mine set to F4) ;) just keep hitting it repeatedly not letting the dance finish :D ALSO if they took the quest to "learn" dance prior to me about to teach them it bugged it totally and ate the cert they got