HRD progress in other servers?

nickvv
nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
Anybody close to beating this puppy yet?

Got to 49 myself this week (Illyfue, sin), wondering how far the other classes/servers are getting nowadays.

oi7zav.png

Comments

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    holy damn..
    wtb picture of your stats!! xD

btw.. why is room 11 yellow dot? and not green? o.o

is this one of those.. bad photoshop skillz picture? lmao

• nickvv
    holy damn..
    wtb picture of your stats!! xD

btw.. why is room 11 yellow dot? and not green? o.o

is this one of those.. bad photoshop skillz picture? lmao

Here's a screen full buffed but missing a good brute force and def/hhp buff. *on his way to try more of 49, can post a screen of the room later*
    2sbvrc2.png

• haffnium
    haffnium Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Already discussed the poison sin DoT with our best sins but haven't thought, it'd be that effective, since the mobs in e.g. R41 got 22,2m HP and the DoT gets weaker over time, but wow, very impressive! :o
    What can we expect in R48 and R49?
    Last thing I know are the 8 mobs in R47 but haven't tried it since I made it there last time 2,5 months ago because 4-5k dmg per mob with 5,5k def (as a bard) was to much w/o the ability to stunn/slow. :/

From other chars/classes on Dyos I know:
    - another wind bard reached 40 some time ago but haven't played that much with this char anymore
    - 2 fire mages reaching 30 or 40 with crit luck but they're not trying that much
    - 2 sins with edge/poison dual stuck at 21
    - 1-2 water priests stuck at 21 too
    - probably a warrior stuck there too
    Maybe I don't know some, but nobody except wind bards and fire mages has seen R22+ yet.

But maybe I'll try again as soon as I got a golden ring, but that'll still take some time, otherwise I got no idea how to decrease the incoming damage.

Really curious now what's happening after R47 :D
    Post edited by haffnium on
    HaffsBard - passionated windy bard
    c5652258-467e-42ab-8872-bbf9061c673d_zpslhrnxfqp.jpg
    Special thanks to LadyA for this great signature!
  • nickvv
    haffnium wrote: »
    Already discussed the poison sin DoT with our best sins but haven't thought, it'd be that effective, since the mobs in e.g. R41 got 22,2m HP and the DoT gets weaker over time, but wow, very impressive! :o
    What can we expect in R48 and R49?
    Last thing I know are the 8 mobs in R47 but haven't tried it since I made it there last time 2,5 months ago because 4-5k dmg per mob with 5,5k def (as a bard) was to much w/o the ability to stunn/slow. :/

From other chars/classes on Dyos I know:
    - another wind bard reached 40 some time ago but haven't played that much with this char anymore
    - 2 fire mages reaching 30 or 40 with crit luck but they're not trying that much
    - 2 sins with edge/poison dual stuck at 21
    - 1-2 water priests stuck at 21 too
    - probably a warrior stuck there too
    Maybe I don't know some, but nobody except wind bards and fire mages has seen R22+ yet.

But maybe I'll try again as soon as I got a golden ring, but that'll still take some time, otherwise I got no idea how to decrease the incoming damage.

Really curious now what's happening after R47 :D

Well room 46 is that boss, on me it hits about 14K per hit.
    Room 47 is 2x 4 mobs that hit ~4k per mob, pretty high HP on them but no big deal really.
    Room 48 is 3 mobs spawning simultaniously, not very impressive HP but they do hit me 8k per mob, needs some kiting but still easy 150 acclaim.
    Room 49 is a boss again, this one is a 'bit' tougher, it hits me for nearly 21k per hit and has tons of HP.

This really makes me wonder what hides in 50, since stage 49 is a boss as well.

The venom tree makes all the mob stages quite easy, mutiliation will always be 1% of the max HP and seed of aogny takes the big chunks at the start, in room 41 and 42 seed of agony deals millions of damage for example.
  • severihnus1
    severihnus1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Since its been done by a moron who dumped that much into a (seriously) GAME, Iam not impressed. You achieved nothing or at least very little ( I have to give some credit tho, right?), your credit card did so at least spare us details about your pathetic attempt (or keep it for braindead ppl like you). Also Iam soooo gonna keep this picture to show everyone what stupidity looks like, so for that, you have my eternal gratitude. And yes, I cant even beat room 10 in HR :'( Also Iam jelly as well so thats why I have written this :'(
  • nickvv
    Reached 50 with some lucks, it hits 25k per hit and i call impossible with current gears >.>
    ws077r.png
  • shamomo
    shamomo Posts: 1 Arc User
    MM stuck at room 40 ( 2 atm sure ? maybe 3 on shylia )
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    The top three MMs on Lionheart appear to be stuck on either 20 or 21, but none are using any gold gear (that I know of). Best I can do is kill one of the room 21 bosses and get the second down to 10%. I've since gotten another crit damage ID on gear and am 8 days away from maxing all five gods for the +50 masteries, and I forgot to use an earth mastery potion this last time, so with all that I reckon room 21 will fall.

Achieving room 49 is amazing, although I'm not surprised that it's a sin doing it. On Lionheart the only two classes passing room 21 are Wind Bards (two of them) and a single venom sin. HRD appears to be tuned for the level 100 patch gear for all other classes.
  • unusualsuspect1
    natsss wrote: »
    MMs on shylia did it to room 40 ( 2 for sure the 3rd is still stuck at 21 i think )
    1st with gold hands/twins weap
    2nd with gold boots / 5th god

masteries > 97
    Yeah, sorry, I should have qualified further. I meant without the use of Gold gear. I do think MM's without gold gear can pass 21, and by all accounts according to ToLL who stated that 22-39 are fairly straight-forwards once 21 is cleared, should then be able to progress to 40, but they've got to be pretty close to maxed on mastery/gems/transmutes/reforges and be up around 16K attack, 60% crit-chance and 570% crit-damage or better when buffed.
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    MMs on shylia did it to room 40 ( 2 for sure the 3rd is still stuck at 21 i think )

masteries > 97
    Yeah, sorry, I should have qualified further. I meant without the use of Gold gear. I do think MM's without gold gear can pass 21, and by all accounts according to ToLL who stated that 22-39 are fairly straight-forwards once 21 is cleared, should then be able to progress to 40, but they've got to be pretty close to maxed on mastery/gems/transmutes/reforges and be up around 16K attack, 60% crit-chance and 570% crit-damage or better when buffed.

No need gold gears, I bet it will be adjusted like HR before according to your class and tree, besides next big patch is coming, good luck!
  • conterkiller
    I´ll try HRD this week i guess.. but im missing a bunch of cdmg ids still QQ
    i wanted to wait till i got all my stuff built, but waiting for the amethyst soul crystals to be fixed.. its probably gnna take forever lol

• conterkiller

masteries > 97

yep 22-39 is so easy lol
    room 31( if i'm not wrong) is like oneshot room it's like 160+ pts in the room ( 3 mob having low hp its like room 44 on normal HR HP lol )

but honestly i dont think that you need gold gears i dont have twins weap but having gold boots and i think that's equivalent
    gold boots dont give so much damage i think
    i'm far from beeing maxed in gems ( i cleared the 20 and 21 without prayers buff with 1 shattershard ragefire and gold spark V ) i'm at 292 chroma atm so

PS : it seems that a reaper is doing 10682 on shylia so i'm pretty sure that she cleared the 20-21

O.O what class are you? none of mines can 1 shot mobs from room 44 in normal HR.. maybe 3 or 4.. but not 1.. lol how much dmg do u do with 1 crit?

and also.. zodiacs weapons are not always the best for PVE. unless it comes with cdmg/chance in it.. if its a PVP zod weapon like bard/prot.. the lv88 champ is better for this stuff, higher base attack and extra stats from set.. and a little bit of more PVE intensity..
    if i had to choose ( as a prot) id take golden boots over zod weapon for PVE dmg and such!!

• deeper16
    deeper16 Posts: 43 Arc User
    Well idk if anyone else noticed.. at least as warrior i did this last week and this week tested again, i used to pass room 10 with 2-10 aclaim but always with no problem, but now i cant so i decided to check time of room and its less 30 seconds then what used to be.. idk if anyone else felt this or if its some kinda of bug..
  • unusualsuspect1
    Regarding the time limits, I always wondered where the heck do these bosses gotta be in such a hurry!
  • starfischle1
    starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Regarding the time limits, I always wondered where the heck do these bosses gotta be in such a hurry!

Well they are kind of on a tight schedule since they have to annoy all the other players, too :)
  • unusualsuspect1
    Well, last week, three times in a row, I killed both room 21 guys just as time ran out, and the room reset, even though I got both the soul thingy drops each time. Seems I'm lacking just that poofteenth of multi target DPS, or the game is just bugging out on me :/
  • stabbinjoe
    stabbinjoe Posts: 25 Arc User
    Well, last week, three times in a row, I killed both room 21 guys just as time ran out, and the room reset, even though I got both the soul thingy drops each time. Seems I'm lacking just that poofteenth of multi target DPS, or the game is just bugging out on me :/

Recently, I got 0 acclaim and no drops on a room but I passed anyways. I was super laggy (normally I beat that room just fine, but was lag spiking 700-3kms every few seconds) so I'm not sure D:
    And the award for the worst forum name I'm forced to use goes to...!
    <Forever With Veloniz>
  • deeper16
    deeper16 Posts: 43 Arc User
    well recently i was checking all servers for new ebs lv90 xD but when i reached Illyfue.. i saw zozoboy aclaim.. no other warrior could ever do as much as he used to do and now he does 114xx aclaim xd anyone seen him lately just curious about his status and by that aclaim i guess he reached room 40 or 41?
  • conterkiller
    Im wondering how do wind bards do now? after the huge nerf they got C_C

• barackobamacool
    barackobamacool Posts: 9 Arc User

I wonder the same thing QQ
  • unusualsuspect1

I wonder the same thing QQ

The ones on Lionheart who used to get to 40+, now seem to be stuck on Room 20/21 like everyone else going off the acclaims last week.
  • haffnium
    haffnium Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Doing HRD seriously now, it's harder but reached R41, w/o any bigger problems.
    Some bosses dropped up to 30 acclaim for me, some rooms went better because of the new talents in Dyos/Nyos, since I haven't got legendary gear/jewelry yet, I really notice this cc boost but it doesn't replace the lost atk yet.

I won't go further than killing the boss in 40 now, I think it's useless atm and I don't wanna waste CS atk potions :grimace:
    HaffsBard - passionated windy bard
    c5652258-467e-42ab-8872-bbf9061c673d_zpslhrnxfqp.jpg
    Special thanks to LadyA for this great signature!
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    Are there any warriors who regularly get passed 21? I don't think a single warr on LH has done it yet. Personally am still stuck on 20 lol.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User

Are there any warriors who regularly get passed 21? I don't think a single warr on LH has done it yet. Personally am still stuck on 20 lol.

i think someone on illyfue does, gets like 11k acclaim total, but afaik no one on us servers pass 20. havent tried it in ages and still got some work to do on gear. i also heard once 100 cap comes out and lv95 champ set and stuff warriors should be beating hrd 50 no problem.