Known and New issues Megathread

Comments

• uptownlala
    uptownlala Posts: 38 Arc User
    Side issues/gripes: Can they bring back Lawrence so we can learn gem collecting/jade gold skill? Can they re-do rift bidding system: add zeal requirement so alt guilds don't block active guilds from bidding?
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    uptownlala wrote: »
    Side issues/gripes: Can they bring back Lawrence so we can learn gem collecting/jade gold skill? Can they re-do rift bidding system: add zeal requirement so alt guilds don't block active guilds from bidding?

There is a zeal requirement

• jadedragoness
    jadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    Its going to scare the **** out of me when Storm finally goes green! Watch, I'll close out the window out of habit!! LOL
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • o0omessyo0o
    o0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    Yeah be long while babes might as well think whats a good chick flick or hoover the house still thinking on that one
  • littlebloom
    littlebloom Posts: 5 New User
    Just itching to be able to get back on!!
  • cauldron7
    cauldron7 Posts: 56 Arc User
    I can get to the play screen, and choose a server, but at the bottom, it is saying 'Characters (0)', so I'm guessing it will be a while.
  • littlebloom
    > @cauldron7 said:
    > I can get to the play screen, and choose a server, but at the bottom, it is saying 'Characters (0)', so I'm guessing it will be a while.
    I can get to that part to and when I click to long onto to the game it'll say can not connect to server
  • forsakenever
    forsakenever Posts: 18 Arc User
    server are not on ...so is normal that message a
  • darkerlocust68
    Servers are just not up yet is all guys, make anotha cuppa coffee and smile :)
  • jadedragoness
    You cant get in until the server goes to green.. Thats when our characters will show up.. B)
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • darkerlocust68
    I wanna know about sales, and new items and stuffs already. :blush:
  • cauldron7
    > @cauldron7 said:
    > I can get to the play screen, and choose a server, but at the bottom, it is saying 'Characters (0)', so I'm guessing it will be a while.
    I can get to that part to and when I click to long onto to the game it'll say can not connect to server

I figure when it shows that I have 8 characters, then it is hooked to the server. Until then, I can play Diablo 3 a while.
  • jadedragoness

Ugh, Ive got the gitters now from too much coffee! :s
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • darkerlocust68

Ugh, Ive got the gitters now from too much coffee! :s

Now turn up the tunes and dance in your seat while hitting the Play button over and over ..

• littlebloom
    Imagining everyone all hyped up on coffee kinda makes me giggle, I don't drink coffee caffeine doesn't work so I don't bother.
  • forsakenever
    why coffee? try some dry gin and lemon...........
  • jadedragoness
    LOL! more like staring at the screen in a daze Darker!!! (looks for the swirly eyed emote from game)
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • mavip4n
    mavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    :s almost dinner time in here eww.. servers seems normal but still not up :/
    Tiny wind bard of Ascension and an innocent glacial priest of Starlight in Lionheart.
    Has stopped playing as of summer 2019. Since there are not many good people left (only douchy groups mostly, no offence!) and game is itself grindy more than ever. There is nothing left for a soloer. Good luck to the rest of survivors!
  • littlebloom
    It's almost 7 am for me!
  • darklineworld
    darklineworld Posts: 55 Arc User
    *Hands out Double Shots of espresso and caffeine pills*
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
  • forsakenever
    i am curious if they give back all that old fashion in Eyrda shop ,i remember Domino said that in last stream,would be so awesome :)
  • jadedragoness
    Time to get ready for work! Luckily Im self employed, but still have to go! :'(
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • caedy
    caedy Posts: 23 Arc User
    Seriously...I'm tired of adulting already and I've not even gone to work. However, my house looks spectacular...laundry done, dishes done...now I want the virtual world damn it! I still have to work today too! >< It's 9am...where are the servers...QQ

Also, bringing Lawrence back would be fantastic....I have baby toons that seriously can benefit from the jade gold and gem collecting skill.
    nishasig.jpg
    My Storm Server Girls:
    NishaKilanth-Firemage : MiniNishe-Burst MM : _Rayani_-Divine Priest : Vanhi - Tormentor : ChordOfNishie-Wind Bard
  • darkerlocust68
    i am curious if they give back all that old fashion in Eyrda shop ,i remember Domino said that in last stream,would be so awesome :)

slipping into sarcasm mode for this one, If they do .. they will not be available for soul leaves watch :open_mouth:

• caedy

slipping into sarcasm mode for this one, If they do .. they will not be available for soul leaves watch :open_mouth:

I'm with you on this one darkerlocust68...chances are it will still be split 50/50...which is so freaking annoying. Especially since it seems that THAT is among the only fashion that demons can wear.
    nishasig.jpg
    My Storm Server Girls:
    NishaKilanth-Firemage : MiniNishe-Burst MM : _Rayani_-Divine Priest : Vanhi - Tormentor : ChordOfNishie-Wind Bard
  • flamepheonix21
    flamepheonix21 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Any estimation of how long left ? :(
  • cauldron7
    Once you get Flare Gem Cards, the lvl 1 gems turn in to bag fodder :#
  • darkerlocust68
    cauldron7 wrote: »

Wait till you have a hundred of them and your bag is still just full of Azures and Mists
  • o0omessyo0o
    o0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    :* Main aim here when we get back online seeming domini has gone bed since 2am this morning
  • caedy
    cauldron7 wrote: »

Wait till you have a hundred of them and your bag is still just full of Azures and Mists

The struggle is real...seriously. Azures and Mists. While I need the Azures to a point as a Mage...I don't need THAT MANY ><
    nishasig.jpg
    My Storm Server Girls: