Known and New issues Megathread

Comments

• putki
    putki Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    aamaya2015 wrote: »
    Can I ask a newb question lol when u go to patch this and etc do u patch the patch 1 or 2? I know he still working on it but wanted to make sure I was doing it right.

Doesnt matter, its just different sources to download patches. Same stuff, another just maybe faster or offline sometimes
    Orzog - Illyfye
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pdYOgT7-J8Zvd_zfIAtcA - Orzog The Dwarf YouTube Channel
  • aamaya2015
    aamaya2015 Posts: 29 Arc User
    OK but the reason it taking long both ways on patch 1or2 is because they still working on it? Or is it just me?
  • redmoonlight1
    redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    servers are not up patches are not complete
  • jadedragoness
    jadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    aamaya2015 wrote: »
    OK but the reason it taking long both ways on patch 1or2 is because they still working on it? Or is it just me?
    just keep trying it.. It could be that they are still in the process of messing with things...
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • aamaya2015
    aamaya2015 Posts: 29 Arc User
    OK thank you very much!
  • jadedragoness
    :'( The one time I am actually awake for this and ready to get into Storm Server as one of the first, and the servers aren't ready.. Will probably be at work when they come up! (I so wanted a new title of First on server for this!) :'(

BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • forsakenever
    forsakenever Posts: 18 Arc User
    what is this new client? i dont understand all those test servers .... and the new dyos-china thing?...i am a bit confused... :/
  • jadedragoness
    what is this new client? i dont understand all those test servers .... and the new dyos-china thing?...i am a bit confused... :/
    They are still working on the servers.. Everything will probably be back to the way we're use to seeing it once they are done :)

BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • forsakenever
    thank you vm
  • necunoscutu1a1
    necunoscutu1a1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Bleh this takes more than the Freedom Fall patch :/
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Live Operations Posts: 19 Perfect World Employee
    Hi everyone! There was an issue with the patch and we released a test patch to figure out what was wrong. Sorry for the confusion, the real patch is still being uploaded and it will have your real servers in it. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • jadedragoness
    Hi everyone! There was an issue with the patch and we released a test patch to figure out what was wrong. Sorry for the confusion, the real patch is still being uploaded and it will have your real servers in it. :)

So does this mean that the patch we already have was a waste of time or will the rest just be added to it when everything is done.. Inquiring Minds need to know
    *Hands out more coffee* :s
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    are we surprised? nope...
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • redmoonlight1
    redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User

So does this mean that the patch we already have was a waste of time or will the rest just be added to it when everything is done.. Inquiring Minds need to know
    *Hands out more coffee* :s [/quote]

drinks Jades coffee and adds more sugar cause i think we will be waiting for a while....i hate waiting...bites nails and crys
  • jadedragoness

"drinks Jades coffee and adds more sugar cause i think we will be waiting for a while....i hate waiting...bites nails and crys"

LOL, btw, this is BelwrenLeFey from Storm Server.. I really need a nice siggy for posting! hint hint
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • caedy
    caedy Posts: 23 Arc User
    Ugh, servers. I want them ><
    nishasig.jpg
    My Storm Server Girls:
    NishaKilanth-Firemage : MiniNishe-Burst MM : _Rayani_-Divine Priest : Vanhi - Tormentor : ChordOfNishie-Wind Bard
  • o0omessyo0o
    o0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    I kind of expected it be a long time for them to fix and update well now chill out watch a movie have a cuppa see in few hours :|
    1. driftingdeth
      driftingdeth Posts: 47 Arc User
      Deth from storm server says yep usual fw wait and see how much they mess up this time
    2. mzvirgo
      mzvirgo Posts: 3 Arc User
      we need some type comp for this. This is unacceptable.
    3. fottermucker3
      fottermucker3 Posts: 59 Arc User
      mzvirgo wrote: »
      we need some type comp for this. This is unacceptable.

NewFriend
    4. darkerlocust68
      darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
      Its a content update with no promised time of completion and people want compensation. lol. I suppose it's a matter of time before they will start complaining that this "Offends" them and flags need be taken down right ? :pensive:
    5. youdoronron
      youdoronron Posts: 4 Arc User
      Its a content update with no promised time of completion and people want compensation. lol. I suppose it's a matter of time before they will start complaining that this "Offends" them and flags need be taken down right ? :pensive:

+1
    6. forsakenever
      edited August 2015
      i just had a second update a few sec ago,2 packs instaled,the client seems fixed now,but still unable to log in..we are close peeps :)
    7. jadedragoness
      edited August 2015
      2 more patches just dropped.. it gave me back the normal server page we have all grown to love.. Serves are still down tho
      BelwrenLeFey
      Storm Server
    8. darkerlocust68
      darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
      i just had a second update a few sec ago,2 packs instaled,the client seems fixed now,but still unable to log in..we are close peeps :)

Correct server names listed now yep, we are almost there :)

9. caedy
      Question is...shall I be able to log in before I have to leave for work in an hour and a half?

*patiently waiting*
      nishasig.jpg
      My Storm Server Girls:
      NishaKilanth-Firemage : MiniNishe-Burst MM : _Rayani_-Divine Priest : Vanhi - Tormentor : ChordOfNishie-Wind Bard
    10. o0omessyo0o
      o0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
      Slowly getting there not got my hopes up for long
    11. jadedragoness
      we're all going to need new start button after this! wearing mine out
      BelwrenLeFey
      Storm Server
    12. caedy
      I'm not getting my hopes up either. Just working on laundry while I wait. Might as well adult and be responsible until I can go back to ignoring the real world and submerging myself in the virtual...right?
      nishasig.jpg
      My Storm Server Girls: