Maintenance/Vengeance update 13/08/15

tiberium30
tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Just FYI,
Good evening, our weekly maintenance planned for Wednesday at 8:. 00h place . A permanent is not currently assessed, as we can confirm no patch Once information from us enter, we share with you these. greetings Sensa

From the german forum

Update B)
Good evening, just as it was confirmed that the long-awaited expansion will reach us tomorrow. Start and duration can not yet be determined, it is only certain that it starts in the morning. As soon as we reach further information, we will inform you with this . UPDATE: Maintenance begins 8:00 clock. Greeting Sensa

Here the post on german forum
Post edited by tiberium30 on

Comments

• chezka08
    chezka08 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    then she updated "the maint postponed to a specific day but will happen during this week".
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    need orb for zodiac weapon next....
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    This is starting to look like a more expensive version of a private server at the rate its going.. lmao
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• wuergmaster
    wuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Guten Abend,

so eben wurde bestätigt, dass uns die lang ersehnte Expansion morgen erreichen wird.

Start und Dauer können noch nicht bestimmt werden, es ist nur sicher, dass es in der Frühe beginnt.

Sobald uns nähere Infos erreichen, teilen wir euch diese mit.

Gruß
    Sensa

Fresh Info from German Forum.

Tommorow Expansion will come up. When and how long it take is not known by now.
    Only Thing that´s be sure starts up in the early morning ( EUROPE Time ).

As more Informations are given to Sensa she / he / it will tell us .

As requested : http://fw-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?p=1546042#post1546042

Post edited by wuergmaster on
  • sirjir
    sirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    What's the link to that f
    Guten Abend,

so eben wurde bestätigt, dass uns die lang ersehnte Expansion morgen erreichen wird.

Start und Dauer können noch nicht bestimmt werden, es ist nur sicher, dass es in der Frühe beginnt.

Sobald uns nähere Infos erreichen, teilen wir euch diese mit.

Gruß
    Sensa

Fresh Info from German Forum.

Tommorow Expansion will come up. When and how long it take is not known by now.
    Only Thing that´s be sure starts up in the early morning ( EUROPE Time ).

As more Informations are given to Sensa she / he / it will tell us .

What's the link to the forum you found that at? Having an issue finding it on theirs...
    Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

• edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited August 2015
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    the link to said thread is in the first post... open your eyes xD
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Funny anyway how we gotta rely on german forum for news...

Instead of making some dumb **** like that radio should bother work a bit more here our "staff"..

Scorpioluca
  • tiberium30
    Pushing an update on a Friday, classic FW :p

They push the update and in the afternoon they have the free beer and noodle B)
  • freeyaa
    tiberium30 wrote: »
    Pushing an update on a Friday, classic FW :p
    Yeah that really is vintage PWE, but it's not like anybody would expect anything else^^
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • axeshuf
    axeshuf Posts: 53 Arc User
    so what they are doing it tonight?
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Maintenance thread has been posted. Sorry lack of news is on me this week. I apologize, I've been sick.
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    OK so it's tonight / in the morning .. Are we gonna theme this thread for fun or are we going to just vent and be miserable ;)
  • duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Any info on "Cross Server Event - Dimensional Wars" Like How does it work.. 12v12? or what e.e"
    Edit: and what does this mean "Crusta Skin is immune to negative effects when it is active." lol
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • tiberium30
    Maintenance thread has been posted. Sorry lack of news is on me this week. I apologize, I've been sick.

Thanks for the patch note Domino.
  • freeyaa
    duskofdoom wrote: »
    and what does this mean "Crusta Skin is immune to negative effects when it is active." lol
    cc immunity? idk, what kind of skill is it?

btw:

6. Priest:
      a)Punishing Removal can expel all beneficial statuses.

I'm curious if that does just mean that it also removes defense buffs and stuff now, or if it even means that it removes BoR, Rocky, bubbles and whatnot. Gimme tha patch I wanna check! :D
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • duskofdoom
    freeyaa wrote: »
    duskofdoom wrote: »
    and what does this mean "Crusta Skin is immune to negative effects when it is active." lol
    cc immunity? idk, what kind of skill is it?

btw:

6. Priest:
      a)Punishing Removal can expel all beneficial statuses.

I'm curious if that does just mean that it also removes defense buffs and stuff now, or if it even means that it removes BoR, Rocky, bubbles and whatnot. Gimme tha patch I wanna check! :D

Lol I dont even know what kind of skill it is D: This translation is Gibberish
    Magby
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • freeyaa
    edited August 2015
    could it be rocky protection?
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • duskofdoom
    Well Rocky is immune to all dmg tho, Wouldnt that include negative effects? D: Where you at ConterK lol
    Magby
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • freeyaa
    Uhm nah, negative effects are stun, sleep, disarm effects. So if it's been only dmg immunity up until now this would actually make sense?
    I'm just guessing, tho, don't know squad about prots... it's literally the only class I've never played ^^
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • duskofdoom
    Yea, I dont think its Rocky imo, I'll wait and see tomorrow lol, Goodluck on your Priest skill info o3o
    Magby
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • tiberium30
    a)Sacrifice - The max Attack that is transferred from Health is greatly boosted.

Some say its a nerf... kinda anxious to see the end in that.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    That prot thing COULD be ACM, and if it is i think it´ll probably be "able to be cast under CC".. cuz adding CC immunity for the whole ACM duration.. that is just.. GG.. rofl... but..
    Mooost likely it'll be Soul of Stone.. because buffing more of ACM would be crazy.. and Soul ofStone already removes anti CCs.. and i think from past CN patchnotes rought translations.. ive seen petrochemical Skin thing there before..
    [guard talent skill] Petrochemical skin: disperse their negative status, 15 seconds 60% of their damage reduction, movement speed reduced by 25% silent state of vertigo can also use the skills
    From the Kluer Patch.. lol!! Pretty old.. but same translation name..

Edit.. the whole Petrochemical skin thing comes from the patch notes posted by the players that used google to translate, not from the Translation posted by domino which used.. Crusta Skin.. lol c.c

• rzr13
    rzr13 Posts: 73 Arc User
    That prot thing COULD be ACM, and if it is i think it´ll probably be "able to be cast under CC".. cuz adding CC immunity for the whole ACM duration.. that is just.. GG.. rofl... but..
    Mooost likely it'll be Soul of Stone.. because buffing more of ACM would be crazy.. and Soul ofStone already removes anti CCs.. and i think from past CN patchnotes rought translations.. ive seen petrochemical Skin thing there before..
    [guard talent skill] Petrochemical skin: disperse their negative status, 15 seconds 60% of their damage reduction, movement speed reduced by 25% silent state of vertigo can also use the skills
    From the Kluer Patch.. lol!! Pretty old.. but same translation name..

Edit.. the whole Petrochemical skin thing comes from the patch notes posted by the players that used google to translate, not from the Translation posted by domino which used.. Crusta Skin.. lol c.c

Its soul of stone.. it can be used while u are disabled.. and itll grant u immunity to neg effects for its duration
  • haffnium
    haffnium Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    8. Bard
    b) As for Inspire, each Movement: Infuriate increases target's Basic Attack by 2%/4%/6%/8% and Poet's Basic Attack by 3%/6%/9%/12%.

I'm really curious now, either way would be terrible...
    Did they change the mechanics of Infuriate and it depends on Basic Attack now? I know the "basic attack" which is almost only 4k atk, so wind bards would be nerved greatly.
    Otherwise, if they didn't and only changed the values, it would be terribly op and the balancing would be gone definitely...
    HaffsBard - passionated windy bard
    c5652258-467e-42ab-8872-bbf9061c673d_zpslhrnxfqp.jpg
    Special thanks to LadyA for this great signature!
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    is there still maint happening? I'm updated but can't log in, I'm getting this.
    this.jpg
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • dsanimal64
    dsanimal64 Posts: 9 Arc User
    same here.....