Spend Leaf Promo On?

Anyone can confirm this is currently on or not?
Rumors flying around server, maybe Domino can confirm whether this is active or not?
<Forever With Vepigi>

Comments

• vangraf1
    vangraf1 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Yes is on! You will recive mercury statuet :)
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    How many leaf spent for how many merc statue? I saw leaf exchange pump to 99s99c again.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    has anybody actually tried this?
    this could be a troll trying to sell expensive leafs.. ¬¬

• chiffoncake
    640 leafs 40 packs

Thank you!
  • conterkiller
    is this for all servers? cuz i just spent that amount.. and no merc packs on US server.. c_c

• conterkiller
    ooh i just got mines.. is working.. fiiinaallyyy i can spend my leafs!! yeey

• gamerking99
    gamerking99 Posts: 25 Arc User
    is there any limit on it? also till when this spend promo gonna last till?
  • backfromdeath
    backfromdeath Posts: 31 Arc User
    it would be nice with an ocean orb sale too!
  • mellenia12
    mellenia12 Posts: 4 Arc User
    can the gospel not be a level 90 requirement, unfair to players who havent made it there yet
  • conterkiller
    start: 08/07
    end 08/09 23h59

Where is the post about this tho? i havent seen it anywhere on the news of any language.. c.c

• conterkiller
    oohh nice.. tyvm

• edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    There is a similar post in german forum from one of our forum moderators (I guess he got his info from the french board...).

No paid staff announcement yet, but as far as I can tell from world chat messages the event seems to be on.

Also you NA guys be careful about the start and end date/time since there is no mention what timezone these dates are. onion-64.gif​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sprucansailor
    sprucansailor Posts: 4 Arc User
    How long are you guys waiting for your merc stats?

I spent appx 1900 leaves and am still waiting for my Merc packs. It has been nearly 12 hours.
  • starfischle1
    starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    How long are you guys waiting for your merc stats?

1 to 5 minutes so far.

​​
  • chiffoncake
    edited August 2015
    40k leaf 20k polystone orbs...no devirock shard... ;( my luck end here

Edit: 2k orbs* lol bad calculation...
    Post edited by chiffoncake on
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    Tested Twice! Got within 10 min of spending. 640 leaves = 40 packs (2 statuettes + 1 Gospel)
  • conterkiller

ohboy.. i am heading down that road as well..
    but then again someone claim that they got 3 devirocks from 450 orbs.. but without a world chat announcement.. u can hardly believe that kind of statements with so many other people having such a bad luck.. QQ

• chiffoncake

ohboy.. i am heading down that road as well..
    but then again someone claim that they got 3 devirocks from 450 orbs.. but without a world chat announcement.. u can hardly believe that kind of statements with so many other people having such a bad luck.. QQ

Yup, hopefully they have Flame Crystal Giftbox(20leaf)=>Ocean Orb(10leaf) version for Plystone Orb(20leaf)=>Devi Orbs (10leaf) down to the road...who knows~ we asked for devirock, we have orb; we asked for merc bogo, we got it...thank you FW!!!
  • chiffoncake
    OMG!!! 100k++ leaf 5k++ Polystone Orbs, NONE Devirock Shard, did FW take it out just for this weekend???!!! I got 2 pets, few cards/lv5-4 runes out of all the orbs...anyway there is the drop rate stat, glad merc bogo along with it or I could have rage quit!!! lol still fun to open things ~
  • sprucansailor
    sprucansailor Posts: 4 Arc User
    Looks like my account is glitched up. LOL Still no rewards. I submitted a ticket and am eagerly waiting to see what the staff has to say on Monday.

Congrats on all the orbs and things you guys are getting! I enjoyed opening mine as well.

I just want my gold back. LOL
  • conterkiller
    OMG!!! 100k++ leaf 5k++ Polystone Orbs, NONE Devirock Shard, did FW take it out just for this weekend???!!! I got 2 pets, few cards/lv5-4 runes out of all the orbs...anyway there is the drop rate stat, glad merc bogo along with it or I could have rage quit!!! lol still fun to open things ~

Lol damn..
    this is typical Orbs behaviour..
    my first 500ish orbs.. i only got 1 FC.. and random stuff..

now i opened 600 on an alt.. and got 2 devis in the first 150 orbs.. and a flare card.. and the last 450 were same old bad stuff.. lol

• yetiexist
    yetiexist Posts: 16 Arc User
    How many hours till the event is over, can someone help me please?
  • starfischle1
    starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    yetiexist wrote: »
    How many hours till the event is over, can someone help me please?

9h 5min​​
  • darklineworld
    darklineworld Posts: 55 Arc User
    I spent some leafs not to long ago, I still yet to get packs anyone else getting big delay?
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
  • lyro34
    lyro34 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Does this game have a lot of active players? Posting here since I cannot create a thread yet and want to know.