So about the new logging event...

Comments

• axeshuf
    axeshuf Posts: 53 Arc User
    how can u do that?
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    So, just about everyone I know on Storm is having huge problems getting the orbs, I personally have only gotten on about 4 characters (and note they came very late) out of 10+ accounts of full 60+.

My friends on Lionheart have had things work pretty perfectly, orbs on every 60+, on time, etc. So I dunno if they're just lucky or if there's a server connection to the problems.

Either way, giving little to no warning, not even bothering to put the event into system messages, and then now giving absolutely nada support-wise or any conformation that there will be any effort to fix the event...
    Paired with AH, congratulations PWE, you guys have really out done yourselves.
  • axeshuf
    please give us an update on the orbs
  • encho83
    encho83 Posts: 4 Arc User
    and fix the stupid AH..... its broked 3 or 4 weeks ago...
    firmadelforor.jpg

• stargirldex
    stargirldex Posts: 6 Arc User
    Will the last tier handhold items be unbound? Since I'm not getting my rewards on my hoghest lvl toon on my account I would just LOVE to be able to trade it to her instead. Or will you people move it for me at least? =/
  • onomaris
    onomaris Posts: 17 Arc User
    I really hope they fix this soon. I have gotten the lvl 1 set on 2 chars (1 char on 1 account 1 char on alt account). And i got the tier 2 set of orbs on a char that didn't receive the level 1 orbs. I was excited about this one too. And was looking forard to the handheld. But if I can't even get the orbs on the qualifying girls I hold no real hope of getting the final item . I am a daily player and log all my girls multiple times per day on both accounts to check if the issue was fixed. And only get my hopes dashed with no mail notification. Storm server seems to be getting them sporadically. I have tons of friends who have recieved none. So maybe I am the lucky one to have at least gotten a couple. #VeryFrustrated!!
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    Come on now.. its tuesday can we get an update on this? All we got was a forum mod saying shell leave a note to Domino. At least gives u a " we wont bother fixing this, deal with it"
  • chibiwolf6
    chibiwolf6 Posts: 197 Arc User
    Wish there was some order to it, half my 60+ toons are getting them and half are not, I understand if its one per account but like 3 toons on one account have got them and like one on the other, the rest have nothing
    DuEYcdL.jpg
  • blazder
    Couple days till event is over and still no update at all on this? So many of us having this issues... will we not get any type of compensation? Will this not be fixed? Im pretty sure its just the same issue we had back with the anniversary log in event. Any updates please?
  • axeshuf
    they said if u dont get them by end of event then send in a ticket
  • tiberium30
    tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    axeshuf wrote: »

Will do this time but I doubt like others the ticket will go unanswered.

Only got the reward on the first toon on 4 account, 1 got it on 3 toon out of 8. :neutral:

• elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    axeshuf wrote: »

My old acc not get last tier rewards. Ok< ok. You say can send ticket....Super....NPC for pearls todays dissapear. Soooo? and btw i send ticket, when no get rewards for first login event. Still game no give me 600 orbs from first event and my ticket dissapeared. why?....( is still it same acc, never get rewrds, something bad sure, when is still same account)

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • blazder
    Can we please get any type of reply on this... seriously, this thread has been up for close to a week now, i waited the whole weekend coz i understand there is no one in the office, but its thursday... Domino has been around in forums, can we now please get an answer. Lack of respect to the players never cease to amaze me.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    As of Last night I was getting word that players are just now getting their login rewards. sometimes the script will take a while to get all the things to everyone. A little patience, and if you still havent received them by monday, I would suggest throwing a ticket in at Customer Support.
  • blazder
    As of Last night I was getting word that players are just now getting their login rewards. sometimes the script will take a while to get all the things to everyone. A little patience, and if you still havent received them by monday, I would suggest throwing a ticket in at Customer Support.

I understand that but this looks more like the issue we had during the anniversary event. Script taking a while would make sense if all my characters were affected, but what most of us are experiencing is one character per account getting orbs while the others are not getting orbs at all. In all of my accounts there is one character that recieved the 3 tiers, while the other 7 have not even recieved tier 1 orbs. And yes, they are all 60+, i logged them all daily, etc etc, im 100% sure they qualify.
    I appreciate getting an answer regardless.

• axeshuf
    still missing a lot of orbs
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    It's pretty clear this is the same exact issue that occurred during the anniversary event. Most of my toons have gotten zero rewards, exactly one per account has - it's not a question of a delay. Rather than having a majority of the player base sending in tickets, why not fix it globally like last time.
  • tiberium30

Domino its broken, first toon on the account get the reward, all 7 others don't get it. It really seem related to when the toon are made cause some player that got old alt (old toon) account get them on all. For me since I started this year making more account to get the mentor achievement, all the account (4) only the first toon got it.
  • blazder
    It's pretty clear this is the same exact issue that occurred during the anniversary event. Most of my toons have gotten zero rewards, exactly one per account has - it's not a question of a delay. Rather than having a majority of the player base sending in tickets, why not fix it globally like last time.
    tiberium30 wrote: »
    Domino its broken, first toon on the account get the reward, all 7 others don't get it. It really seem related to when the toon are made cause some player that got old alt (old toon) account get them on all. For me since I started this year making more account to get the mentor achievement, all the account (4) only the first toon got it.

Thats what ive been saying all along but i guess this time they doesnt have the patience/time to deal with it like they did for the anniversary. Im not sure how thousands of accounts sending tickets to support to get the orbs missing is gona be any easier than just fix them for everyone, though. My guess is all those tickets are just going to get ignored.
    Im still waiting till monday hoping for the best, but i doubt ill get anything when im still missing tier 1 orbs.

• tiberium30

Sent 5 tickets this morning, now lets see what will happen.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator

1 one was enough, the more ticket you send the longer it will take to get a reply
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • axeshuf
    i hope they get to it soon, cause there are a lot of us missing orbs
  • cmroscoe88
    cmroscoe88 Posts: 52 Arc User
    Are we supposed to send a ticket per account? I still haven't gotten any orbs on the toons missing...

• axeshuf
    yes that would be wise so they find the characters that are missing orbs
  • tiberium30
    drakenfyre wrote: »

1 one was enough, the more ticket you send the longer it will take to get a reply

One for every account that didn't get orbs (not five for one)...

• tiberium30
    Unfortunately, there had been issues with the recent login event rewards not being sent to some of the eligible characters. We'll be looking into a solution to have this resolved within the next few business days. After that time, all eligible characters should receive the intended rewards.

So will see in the next few days I guess
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    And I just went through the considerable trouble of logging on, getting past arc defender, and submitting tickets for many accounts.
  • calygothly
    calygothly Posts: 22 Arc User
    I have the same problem Rhond has, only a slight difference. The higher level toon got the orbs and all the others on same account didnt get them, they all have over 60 since a while now. I think by monday Customer Support will be floaded with tickets.
    Rose_Sig_03_02.png

EtherealRose ~ Dual Spec PvP Blood / PvE Dark ~ Lvl 90
    EtherealOrchid ~ Light Bard ~ Lvl 90
    __Gaia__ ~ Glacial Priest ~ Lvl 90
    ~ Storm Server ~
  • gamerking99
    gamerking99 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    so do we all send in tickets for the accounts that didn't receive orbs or it will be fixed for everyone, without the need for spamming support with tickets?
  • darklineworld
    darklineworld Posts: 55 Arc User
    Make your tickets one per account and make sure to relay all the names that didn't get orbs.
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!