test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP in forsaken world is...

Mitric - LionheartMitric - Lionheart Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2012 in PVP Ponderings
the pvp in forsaken world is absolute bollox its the worst in any game i have ever played how do you promote the pvp hey kill someone and loose wt ever is in your bag then have to buy **** to repair your gear yeah yeah **** this everyone should go play eligium or wow or somthing A PVP game that DOESNT PUNISH the pvp'ers
Post edited by Mitric - Lionheart on

Comments

• natkoanatkoa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    wow, you're not so smart are you?maybe not, but you sure are like 14 yrs old

you have games where your char dies form pvp and you have to make another one from scratch

if the pvp in this game doesn't push your buttons, then go play another one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falchoir - LionheartFalchoir - Lionheart Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Aren't you on a PvE server? You shouldn't be getting PK'ed unless you agree to a duel or voluntarily register for Arena or the like, in which case it's entirely your fault. You shouldn't be dropping items, either, iirc- if you are, put everything valuable in a bank or on a bank alt before you go in. And repair fees? Applies to getting killed by monsters, too, and there are plenty of games that punish dying more severely- say, Perfect World International, where you lose 10% of your experience whenever you die. FW isn't the worst, not by far.
    **Gone home to Tales Forum- follow at your own risk. T'was a good run, FW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    this spot in memory of my sister, who left after what was supposed to be a haven became a hell.
    I do not ask that we be worshipped or adored; all I ask is that you do not hate us.

Larale: Divine Priest - Falune: Light Bard - Falraine: Water Bard
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    the pvp in forsaken world is absolute bollox its the worst in any game i have ever played how do you promote the pvp hey kill someone and loose wt ever is in your bag then have to buy **** to repair your gear yeah yeah **** this everyone should go play eligium or wow or somthing A PVP game that DOESNT PUNISH the pvp'ers

ok bai
  • Prologue - EyrdaPrologue - Eyrda Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    fix the broken pvp system in this game idiots, how to go on a rampage where if u get caught u lose most of what u have?:mad:
  • FreakyPrie - NyosFreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    *Facepalm*
  • Lallen - EyrdaLallen - Eyrda Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I think of it as "put your money (bag contents) where your mouth is". If you are good enough to win fights, then you should be able to fend off attackers. There are people on my server who are perma-red-named - and they are good enough to be so.

If nothing else, dropping items isn't a punishment for pvp-ing. It's a reward for winning a fight, I find it more of an incentive to pvp than any other system I know of.

And that comes from a self proclaimed pve bard on a pvp server....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • makavelian777makavelian777 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm new to the game but the system seems pretty fair to me. There needs to be consequences and rewards to doing PVP otherwise what's the point? Besides why get so mad over it? If you don't like it, don't play. Simple.
  • Heraldoni - IllyfueHeraldoni - Illyfue Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If nothing else, dropping items isn't a punishment for pvp-ing. It's a reward for winning a fight, I find it more of an incentive to pvp than any other system I know of.

To some degree. If the CS didn't unbalance things so much, it might be fair. It only needs one good player to also be a heavy CSer and they become almost untouchable. At least in subs based games where there is no CS, everyone has a level playing field.

Also, if you consider that gold equates to real money, anything you drop in PVP here that would earn a fair bit in the AH means losing real money.
  • FreakyPrie - NyosFreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    To some degree. If the CS didn't unbalance things so much, it might be fair. It only needs one good player to also be a heavy CSer and they become almost untouchable. At least in subs based games where there is no CS, everyone has a level playing field.

*Yawn*

Not even Kaiyuna is untouchable if you got enough CC, kkthxbai

Also, if you consider that gold equates to real money, anything you drop in PVP here that would earn a fair bit in the AH means losing real money.

Wasn't it time = money. Omg! Think about how much money you lost spending time on FW and the forums! :eek:
  • Heraldoni - IllyfueHeraldoni - Illyfue Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wasn't it time = money. Omg! Think about how much money you lost spending time on FW and the forums! :eek:
    ??????????? :confused: Are you taking something or haven't you had your meds yet?
  • Kolerhan - Storm LegionKolerhan - Storm Legion Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The PvP experience in FW is based primary on the type of server selected before starting the game. This is why there are PvP and PvE servers.
    PWE is well known to separate PvE from PvP, so the gamers can play their games on his own way.
    Most gamers are interesting on leveling up and later; they can be Jerks, killin low IvI ppl, cause they have nothing better to do on the game or are bored with it.
    By separating both (PvP / PvE), FW gives a fair chance to everyone to enjoy it. So, if anyone complains of the PvP mechanics of this game, it is cause the complainers try to hide their mistake of selecting a wrong server at the beginnig.
  • chaos2come2xchaos2come2x Posts: 1 New User
    > @natkoa said:
    > wow, you're not so smart are you?maybe not, but you sure are like 14 yrs old
    >
    > you have games where your char dies form pvp and you have to make another one from scratch
    >
    > if the pvp in this game doesn't push your buttons, then go play another one

Your **** go dump money into the game then get pk'd and lose it. lets see how YOU feel?!

1. You will probably say, "I don't spend money in this game." If so, great! you shouldn't, and be smart not to. Because if you can't see how this company is playing you you all like sheep then your just blind and dumb....AS HELL!! :)

2. If you do spend money. It's probably your parents credit card so why would you give a fck about losing premium items? It's not coming out your pockets...riiiight?

3. if it is coming out your pockets, AND you have a job. Then, imo you most likely have nothing to show for your money irl. Or, your working and living with your folks giving you the opportunity to "blow" money to this stingy company. In which, myself, and PWI "laugh", as you enter that credit card payment....I laugh cause your a fool....PWI laughs because they got your a**!

4 WHAT THE FCK KINDA GAME HAS YOU DIE IN PVP, AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ONE?! I NEVER HEARD OF SOME SHT LIKE THAT. WHAT KINDA BS GAMES DOES YOUR A** PLAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
This discussion has been closed.