about lv 100 patch

raven009x
raven009x Posts: 23 Arc User
in lv 100 patch:
4, Assassin

a) kill adjusted to no mana cost.

b) the adjustment of shadow magic woo no mana cost.

c) dark nightmare assassin 1/2/3/4 point "closure" on the basis of silence adjusted by the 2/3/4/5 seconds to 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 seconds.

d) disease Movies talent "invisible" to increase dodge every level up to 6:00.

e) disease Movies talent "cold" crit rate increase per level increased to 2%.

f) poison talent "power to strengthen the" base attack power increased by 1.5% per level.

....not sure about my Translation,but all i understand is they will reduce the effect of silence from DN ? :'(

Comments

• fanatic46
    fanatic46 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Purify has a 1 second cast time and can be cast while cced but doesn't grant immunity to cc.
  • raven009x
    raven009x Posts: 23 Arc User
    :s w/o stun/silence or swift ,sins are equal to 0 vs warr or priest xD....All that remains is to remove the effect of vicious intention :D
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I'm hoping we just don't get this update, it looks terrible reading from the full patch it really does make me thing we could go the way of RaiderZ with how badly everything gets nerfed or outright changed in our skills alone. That's not even mentioning shields, learning the block/parry function (or what it means for our existing def/eva gems) or the sheer number of misc stuff being added or taken and things they'll break making the month after it nothing but patched and rollbacks. This is really the one scary update for me and if it happens I think it will hit around the anniversary in march
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    No need to worry about this patch since we probably won't get it anytime soon (my personal guess is at least 1 year). I'd worry more about the game beeing shut down the way it is going atm.​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • starfischle1
    starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edira wrote: »
    No need to worry about this patch since we probably won't get it anytime soon (my personal guess is at least 1 year). I'd worry more about the game beeing shut down the way it is going atm.​​

I highly doubt they're shutting it down any time soon. Look at other "dead" PWE game's like e.g. PWI. Still up and running... As long as a handful of addicts keep throwing some money into PWE's pot they'll keep running these games.