Should PWE Give us Mercury Stats Leaf Spend promo back?

conterkiller
conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
The title says it all, do you think they should give us this promo back?

Should PWE Give us Mercury Stats Leaf Spend promo back? 65 votes

Yes, it's been a very long time since we got a good spend promo.
66% 43 votes
No, who needs gold anyways?
33% 22 votes

Comments

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I'm assuming you're referring to spending leaves to get merc packs?

PWE wouldn't bring this back just like they won't bring back leaf spending for Charge Rewards, because in their eyes people are getting stuff for free, where as they could spend real money to get that stuff. PWE likes money, if they think they aren't getting money from something, they'll stop doing that thing.

We've seen it before.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • gamerking99
    gamerking99 Posts: 25 Arc User
    last time we asked domino about this, he said that charge rewards are cs only but for rest of the community there be ingame spend rewards. Now it been 5-6 charge rewards since he said that and still no ingame spend reward. Same old pwe bs, new GM/CM comes, makes promises and then goes poof on there words.
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    Same goes to "Last Chance to get an Ocean Heart!", get it next four days or will not longer in FW..."last change"
  • backfromdeath
    backfromdeath Posts: 31 Arc User
    it was stated that the earn points form the charge rewards was being removed to add a separate spending promo, now its the 4th charge rewards n no mercs promo yet.
  • infamous628
    it was stated that the earn points form the charge rewards was being removed to add a separate spending promo, now its the 4th charge rewards n no mercs promo yet.

And you won't ever see it.
    Lionheart Server
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I wanna change my vote ;3

1) cuz i thought was something like a post from pwe or so at start and more important...

2) how dare you post something against moar free orbz!

So no, no ms's for you ;3

Yes for August and September login event ;3

Scorpioluca

Ps:had to edit cuz those autosmiles, any way to remove this **** option? ;3
    Post edited by drakenfyre on
  • chiffoncake
    Can GM review the poll and start it tomorrow pls? xD I wanna get my "Superman" title...
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Sooo.. as we can see by this pool...

PWE should indeed give us one.. better if its added tonight!!

ty PWE!!

• miciociccio
    Spend leaf promos aren't going to happen regularly or if at all again. It breaks their income revenue streams too much.

If they had MS Spend promo, someone like me wouldn't have spent 700 euros last 2 months. So PWE know exactly what they're doing. Its the player base that are the mugs from what I can see, me included.

I expect Domino is coming to an end to his temp contract or being "promoted" for the stellar job his done in reinvigorating this game. Or maybe he's smart and figured out this is a sinking ship and he has no actual powers on doing anything.

For those concerned with this game, I'd say wait it out until the PWE acquisition is done near November time and see what happens then.

Lol what?

Maybe YOu dont llike get more from you csing but tons of ppls, do, when they made that MS promo tons of ppls csed their asses off lol, break income my ****.

And wow, 700 euro in 2 months? i know at least 1 person that even removed the 180 euro a day limit so sorry, if you think you was gonna impress someone, well i am not...

Said that, the pool show how few ppls gaff anymore , a Whole 25 ppls among all servers? lmao, doubt PWE will even bother take that pool in account (and maybe arent even 25 ppls cuz maybe someone voted with more accounts...).

Scorpioluca

Ps: defo we should get also a October login event btw ;3
  • miciociccio
    edited July 2015
    Hum, do you think the servers run just with the money of the 2/3 dudes that max their chars? ;p

But yeah atm seen is 500% pay to win and a csing heaven this game (suck balls i spent most of my money when leafs was 15/20s at max rofl) atm pwe dont need make any promo for ppls to cs their asses, hell, they dont even bother post anything or fix, is a miracle they remeber every now and then to reboot the servers ;3

Be sure anyway at soon you and the other 4 dudes around the world are done with their char PWE will put 15% zen sale, charge reward with now osom orbs and lvl 6 gems, and a new promo spend 2k leafs get 200 ms packs lol.

Scorpioluca
  • infamous628
    Hum, do you think the servers run just with the money of the 2/3 dudes that max their chars? ;p

But yeah atm seen is 500% pay to win and a csing heaven this game (suck balls i spent most of my money when leafs was 15/20s at max rofl) atm pwe dont need make any promo for ppls to cs their asses, hell, they dont even bother post anything or fix, is a miracle they remeber every now and then to reboot the servers ;3

Be sure anyway at soon you and the other 4 dudes around the world are done with their char PWE will put 15% zen sale, charge reward with now osom orbs and lvl 6 gems, and a new promo spend 2k leafs get 200 ms packs lol.

Scorpioluca

Might be hard to believe, but at least the one I know didn't CS his way to superman title, he actually put effort into farming and kept busy.
    Lionheart Server
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
  • chiffoncake
    Someone in Lionheart server mention this to Dom today event pls hehe xD
  • omfgpopperz
    omfgpopperz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Getting orbs and sign in packs and reward packs and attendance rewards are kinda moot, since the drop rate for anything decent is impossible. What does one do with 1000 Scroll of Recall besides sell them for 5 copper each (if you can find a buyer)? Or 150 Star of Hope (with a near 100% fail rate).
  • chiffoncake
    Getting orbs and sign in packs and reward packs and attendance rewards are kinda moot, since the drop rate for anything decent is impossible. What does one do with 1000 Scroll of Recall besides sell them for 5 copper each (if you can find a buyer)? Or 150 Star of Hope (with a near 100% fail rate).

If you can use Scroll of Recall, never had enough ;) if got double crit dmg and rolling tripple, it is possible, just need tons of luck! Back in the day, I used around 1k Star of Hope (average 1.4k I heard) to get pet all +10, if cheap in AH, saving you bunch too ;) good luck.

Btw...merc bogo now pls! haha