Unable to enter Rift on Storm? We're all standing here...

bamfsennui
bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
Hey, this is happening right now, anyone know what's up?
diOmYNz.jpg

Comments

• tiberium30
    tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Didnt CS enough to be allowed our rift, that's why! :'(
  • laphantome
    laphantome Posts: 70 Arc User
    :'(
    I wanna poke ppl. go go open rift

Signature made by DivineSpirits (Thank you for making it)
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    Strange that this seems to only be on Storm, even though the only cause that I can think of is the weird east server maint they did. Unless Eyrda is having the same issue? :x
  • axeshuf
    axeshuf Posts: 53 Arc User
    No its only on Storm Server
  • laphantome
    laphantome Posts: 70 Arc User
    Storm couldn't get into rift at all. People waited incase server was behind.

Signature made by DivineSpirits (Thank you for making it)
  • axeshuf
    axeshuf Posts: 53 Arc User
    they should send us 50 or 100 orbs as compensation for messing up our rift.
  • bamfsennui
    I'd be fine with my bid refunded, just wanted to make sure someone knew about it.
    diOmYNz.jpg

• sobe25
    sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    I had a weird DC in game just as rift opened, but the screen was then blacked out and no enter button afterwards.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • chibizombie89
    chibizombie89 Posts: 159 Community Moderator
    I'll see if I can get you guys more information on what happened. Unfortunately won't be until Monday probably :(
    heialley_by_xchibi_zombiex-daq6r5u.jpg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

Back from hiatus
  • vyadhosblack
    vyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User
    No one was able to RIFT on Storm Server. Rewards never showed up and the bid amounts were never returned.
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

• bamfsennui
    Rewards happened for guilds who had lands, just not for anyone else.
    diOmYNz.jpg

• chibizombie89
    What exactly happened when you tried to enter rift? Error messages, crashes, etc? (Might better help determine what the issue may be when Dom looks at the thread)

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

Back from hiatus
  • bamfsennui
    N1UfTOm.jpg

That is what happened. People tried the usual things, logging in and out and realm hopping as well.
    diOmYNz.jpg

• xandergod
    xandergod Posts: 16 Arc User
    we couldnt enter Rift because there wasnt any enter button Vague
    ZVM9C6w.jpg
    Poud survivor of the Nova Pack Fiasco
    Fail limit haz surprisingly not yet been reached by PWE

• chibizombie89
    Ah okay. I'll see if any information can be given on Monday.

Back from hiatus
  • calygothly
    calygothly Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    We just realized discussing (DeadthWizardX and EtherealRose) why RIFT didnt work lastnight:
    Before maintenance, we used to be in a realm, like realm 3 or 5, and enter a Lionheart Camp or HeIl Road, and we would be put on Realm22 or similar high number. This way Realms 11 to 22 would be the settled ones for the game's solo instances and RIFTs. Once you were out it would put you back to the realm you were in before, say 3 or 5, etc.
    Now, after maintenance, you apply for Lionheart Camp or HeIl Road, and go to realms 7, or 8, etc. And once you come out, even if you were on realm 3, it will leave you on realm 7, where your HR or LC was.
    So probably realms 11 to 22 have crashed or were removed, since RIFT used to put us on Realm22 or similar!
    Hope this helps so you can focus where the solution might be!
    Rose_Sig_03_02.png

EtherealRose ~ Dual Spec PvP Blood / PvE Dark ~ Lvl 90
    EtherealOrchid ~ Light Bard ~ Lvl 90
    __Gaia__ ~ Glacial Priest ~ Lvl 90
    ~ Storm Server ~
  • stabbinjoe
    stabbinjoe Posts: 25 Arc User
    ^^^ Can confirm that realms 11-22 are not working correctly. It's more probable that they have crashed since I believe Eydra rifted just fine yesterday.

Now if only this thread could get some official recognition so we can rift next week. tiger-27.gif
    And the award for the worst forum name I'm forced to use goes to...!
    <Forever With Veloniz>
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    stabbinjoe wrote: »
    ^^^ Can confirm that realms 11-22 are not working correctly. It's more probable that they have crashed since I believe Eydra rifted just fine yesterday.

Now if only this thread could get some official recognition so we can rift next week. tiger-27.gif

I left a message earlier today, but like it was stated before may not get a reply until tomorrow
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    We got the message saturday night. Unfortunately there was nothing to be done for last week's rift. I'm hoping this hiccup will be resolved with maintenance this week. There was a Data center maintenance last week which would explain why these issues were happening on East servers and not west.
  • vyadhosblack
    Yes, it was a hiccup that cost my guild 24D. I did submit a ticket, and was told nothing could be done about it.

• vyadhosblack
    We got the message saturday night. Unfortunately there was nothing to be done for last week's rift. I'm hoping this hiccup will be resolved with maintenance this week. There was a Data center maintenance last week which would explain why these issues were happening on East servers and not west.

This was their response top the ticket I opened:

"We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We understand where you are coming from but we are still unable to reimburse the items used in this case."