test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friend having problems with ARC Defender. HELP NEEDED!

narutouzumaki994narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Technical Support Zone
Okay so my friend recently restarted her computer (she usually leaves it on all the time) and when she tried to log on to ARC, it gave her the ARC defender popup, telling her to enter in the PIN sent to her e-mail. Unfortunately her e-mail associated with that account may not even be active anymore and she doesn't remember her login info for it. Now she can't log onto the forums or the site (to submit a ticket), let alone log into the game. Any help with this? I poked around forums already but didn't see any, unless I'm just too tired and I overlooked it. Any help would be much appreciated.
Post edited by narutouzumaki994 on

Comments

• drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Okay so my friend recently restarted her computer (she usually leaves it on all the time) and when she tried to log on to ARC, it gave her the ARC defender popup, telling her to enter in the PIN sent to her e-mail. Unfortunately her e-mail associated with that account may not even be active anymore and she doesn't remember her login info for it. Now she can't log onto the forums or the site (to submit a ticket), let alone log into the game. Any help with this? I poked around forums already but didn't see any, unless I'm just too tired and I overlooked it. Any help would be much appreciated.

She could try sending an email to support instead with the new email and explain the situation, they may ask her a few security questions to verify that it is her account. The email address is in my signature
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    Arc: New Computer Requesting Account Access............??????? Can say me anyone, why send me PIN, when i have still same pc. (send me it, when i will log for support.)

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest