Demon QQ thread

DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Rumors are that demons got nerfed in CN due to excessive QQ regarding inbalance. I know this is probably forever away, and I'm already sick and tired of dying to demons with 100 chroma and 7k attack.

I'd like to go on record that this is just as big a problem as people had in CN.

Here's my QQ...feel free to +1 or call me a big baby.
Post edited by DivineSpirits - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)

Comments

• whalesrekt
    whalesrekt Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Demons need buff plox!! -1 this thread

we need combat stealth!!
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i was wondering why i havent seen any of this threads pop up in forum yet.. xD

• rzr13
    rzr13 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    demon skills only gets slightly changed from what i read.. and from what i tested if a demon hits u first and u have no wrath , even after popping ur wrath the bleed acts as if u have no wrath.. cause u got cursed when u had no wrath.. other wise the dps is like 4k or like that.. if u get hit without wrath 14k..

from what i know.. spiritial reconing gets a cd of 180 sec.. painful torure changed from 100% base to 80%
  • conterkiller
    edited April 2015
    Yeah as far as i understood from the CN patch.. the nerf is not gonna be a big deal, or a class destroyer.. they changed 1 skill to do slightly less dmg.. and others to have more cooldown.. but im pretty sure in general demons are gonna be just as deadly as they are right now..
    not to mention incredibly helpful as support class.. and tanky..

Unless china makes the dots actually be dots and not curses (so anti bleed skills work for them).. they are always gonna be a deadly class..

• DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
    DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Unless china makes the dots actually be dots and not curses (so anti bleed skills work for them).. they are always gonna be a deadly class..

I think that sums up the problem. Shorten duration might be a potential help, but I have no delusions that we can actually have an input on what updates will affect demons in the future. I'd simply like for there to be an awareness of the inbalance so that the updates can be brought sooner rather than later.

EDIT: also special thanks to the mod who keep this thread on topic
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If they make the bleeds actual DOTs would that not make PvE bosses immune? Demons are so reliant on the DoTs that it would make them virtually useless in a PvE situation as well as make Hell Road live up to it's name.
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    boss are not immune to dots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • conterkiller
    edited April 2015
    jhereg4250 wrote: »
    If they make the bleeds actual DOTs would that not make PvE bosses immune? Demons are so reliant on the DoTs that it would make them virtually useless in a PvE situation as well as make Hell Road live up to it's name.
    boss are not immune to dots

Not really.. not all dots..

Fire mage burns.. MM burns.. BR dots.. etc etc.. plenty of "dots" work on bosses..

• jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not really.. not all dots..

Fire mage burns.. MM burns.. BR dots.. etc etc.. plenty of "dots" work on bosses..

I must have just been thinking in terms of bleeds.
  • Shapelle - Lionheart
    Shapelle - Lionheart Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm surprised that someone hasn't also brought up that as curses, Demon's attack bypass any form of evasion hit check. ie. they act much like a Markman's Hunter Mark. You're getting hit with it, no matter what the demon's acc is, and no matter what your evasion is.

That alone is a major imbalance, as it allows demons to almost completely ignore accuracy in their build considerations, and it also completely invalidates a historical and valid form of PvP strategy.
  • threoneone
    threoneone Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Some classes skills can remove bleed and dispels all controlling effects, but none of the skills can remove demon debuff/dot, is that a bug or their dot does not count as bleed? Vamp feast 10k+ per sec tick and required high hp+runes, demon much easier to get dot 10k+ than vamp, is like vamp upgrade version >.>

Next big things might be leveling up vitality, quick and frearless gloop...those dot(mage/sin/demon/vamp) and reflect(war/prot) currently are major players will be encounterred xD
  • SEPHIROTHV - Eyrda
    SEPHIROTHV - Eyrda Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Too lazy and dislike to type alot of sht so imma make it ultra short !!!
    Demons with their Dot + cc is crazy ...... in some 1v3 situation , just by having a decent demon popping these dot and cc on you its crazy hard to fight back :/
    SO PLUS 1 TO THIS THREAD
  • conterkiller
    edited April 2015
    threoneone wrote: »
    Some classes skills can remove bleed and dispels all controlling effects, but none of the skills can remove demon debuff/dot, is that a bug or their dot does not count as bleed? Vamp feast 10k+ per sec tick and required high hp+runes, demon much easier to get dot 10k+ than vamp, is like vamp upgrade version >.>

Next big things might be leveling up vitality, quick and frearless gloop...those dot(mage/sin/demon/vamp) and reflect(war/prot) currently are major players will be encounterred xD

Yah Demons dots count as curses.. not bleeds/burns.. so the normal DOT removers dont work on them.. like Sin's combat stealth.. or warrior's Soul devour.. only Purify can remove them.. and maybe skills that says that make you immune to negative effects.. not just controlling effects..

They're kinda like vamp feasts but for single target lol..

The gloop anti dot doesnt work on Demons either.. because again.. is not taken as a dot.. is taken as a curse.. so is not affected by this..
    and im guessing they're not affected by anything else that is DOT related..

the only thing that can help right now against this is getting really high Earth resistance and having wrath on.. i think nothing else..
    o.. or having a divine priest with you 24/7 that can purify the curses 1 by 1 and/or heal you.. lol

• mchm12
    mchm12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It took us some years to get strong and demon toons took few months to be strong enough and bring down a lvl3/lvl4 wing toon(with decent stats). Pretty sure that your SP tree/talents isn't even that high enough. Curses are terribly annoying, you're already dead and your curse still going..and going..and going, until the next batch comes to kill you.. or even that same demon comes back to curse you again(since you can't get out of the area because of the stupid long cruse).. jeez come on, where's the justice to that. demons need nerfing!
    <_Chaltier_> | <PureEdgeSin..sometimes> | <Storm Server> | <Forever with YerushcA> | oro?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Youtube: goo.gl/Ux9LmT
    FW Vids: goo.gl/dcjfDk
  • matt8858
    matt8858 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    they won't nerf them until they leech enough money from the fools that will spill $$$ into a new char
  • mchm12
    mchm12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    matt8858 wrote: »
    they won't nerf them until they leech enough money from the fools that will spill $$$ into a new char

good point lol
    <_Chaltier_> | <PureEdgeSin..sometimes> | <Storm Server> | <Forever with YerushcA> | oro?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Youtube: goo.gl/Ux9LmT
    FW Vids: goo.gl/dcjfDk