what about the missing orbs

124»

Comments

• tarlquan
    tarlquan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ebolas wrote: »
    Any update ?

pft no... I just sent another ticket....
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I also send ticket, problem still not solved. (already long)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • luqara
    luqara Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I cannot send tickets as arc wants a pin that it does not accept when entered.
    Anyhow, i will not receive anything as i could not activate the newsletter as arc does not let me in for half a year now. Emailing did not help.

Might i suggest to leave arc out of anything thats reward related until it actually works ?
  • Lgnis - Storm Legion
    Lgnis - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    PWE has been having issues with this sort of "event" since the start of FW in NA., or in other terms, since they began publishing FW. the problem is that PWE apparently aren't programmers, because they wouldn't have hit a problem like this if so. in the end, i got 2 days worth of orbs on only a couple of my 11 chars. after the "missing orbs"were sent out, i got 4 days of orbs on 1 char (3 of my main's missing days, plus an extra day for that char for idk what)... outside of that, i'm still missing orbs for 3 days on 9 chars, plus 2 days on 1 more char, not to mention the other char i had that hit 60 during the event. and now ur telling us to file tickets for missing orbs when u shmucks were supposed to do that urselves?
    speaking from experience since CBT, every time PWE has made an attempt at these events, it's been
    a wash
    ... maybe y'all should think about hiring someone with experience OUTSIDE of your little "bay area" because clearly whatever ur currently doing isn't cutting it. and every time u guys give the players a "we're looking into it" BS excuse, that's
    a wash

maybe one day y'all will figure things out, but i'm not holding my breath.
    I'll look into it but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

well, at least thanks for the honesty?
    oh yeah, they'd never admit they're wrong, or their defeat, with ease.

with that said, i'll catch y'all in another game.
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think it's time to give up on em, just saying.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>