Orbs even more broken than before

blazder
blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Title says it all. I AM AWARE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SUSPENDED BUT some people are getting the same orbs, now more people are getting no orbs at all. It desont seem to be suspended... at least not for everyone. Just wanted to report that, and ask whats going on with that.

Comments

• VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    blazder wrote: »
    Title says it all. I AM AWARE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SUSPENDED BUT some people are getting the same orbs, now more people are getting no orbs at all. It desont seem to be suspended... at least not for everyone. Just wanted to report that, and ask whats going on with that.

They might be receiving the orbs from when they logged in earlier, before the suspension started. They are still working on fixing the issue. There should hopefully be some updates soon.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They might be receiving the orbs from when they logged in earlier, before the suspension started. They are still working on fixing the issue. There should hopefully be some updates soon.

Not in my case, i went to bed way before reset, logged in my alt, and had orbs in his mail.