test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing EB weapon from the Random Challenge Instance Advanced?

narutouzumaki994narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Technical Support Zone
Just moments ago, a friend of mine spun the lottery wheel after we had finished ASHM (we had qued for RCIA.) She won the 85 Zodiac/EB weapon, but nothing showed up in her bag. Nothing was in world chat, nothing in her bag, she didn't even receive something else from the wheel. There was just nothing. Is this a known bug? Can it be fixed? Thanks ahead of time for the response :)

EDIT: She was a lvl 80 Dark Vamp, if that has anything to do with it.
Post edited by narutouzumaki994 on

Comments

• yewmadyewmad Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    you will have to open a support ticket explaining what happened and the exact date/time that it occured they will then check the logs and try it on their test server and then if it is a bug or did infact happen they might compensate you with something.

least thats what they did with me for my runeboxs i got from orbs that poof when opening them as a tormentor
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    yewmad wrote: »
    you will have to open a support ticket explaining what happened and the exact date/time that it occured they will then check the logs and try it on their test server and then if it is a bug or did infact happen they might compensate you with something.

least thats what they did with me for my runeboxs i got from orbs that poof when opening them as a tormentor

pretty much this, but your friend will need to submit the ticket with all the info, support will not help your friend through you :)
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • narutouzumaki994narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for the replies :) She will submit a ticket when she gets a chance