Benediction hp buff seems bugged

hits4hire
hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Hi, if you happen to get a benediction hp buff it appears that if you change realms you lose the buff. Anyone else noticing this? I would also like to add that there is another bug that if you open something like a footprint box immediately after praying that the footprint card sometimes gets deleted. I have had 5 footprints deleted after opening the boxes after praying since these blessing items have been introduced into the game.

I only posted this in general discussion so that more people could see this. Bug report forum doesn't seem to get that much attention paid to it.
Post edited by hits4hire on
InfernalRazieL.jpg

Comments

• Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's not only footprints that disappear after praying^^

If u win some gear part in instance after praying, it can disappear too, other items also.

U get the item back after relogging.

But yea, this entire bag bug after praying is really annoying >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hits4hire
    edited March 2015
    i never got my items back after re-logging, though. also, it's not just changing realms that removes the benediction buff. I prayed, got my 5k hp buff, loaded into HR and now my buff is gone. What is the point of the Avatar paying 5D to raise benediction lvl to 5 when you can lose the buff so easily. It hardly seems worth it.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeh, it's pretty useless as it is :/

It disappears after entering any instance, changing realm, as u said, didn't check if dying removes it too yet ~.~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hits4hire
    edited March 2015
    Yeh, it's pretty useless as it is :/

It disappears after entering any instance, changing realm, as u said, didn't check if dying removes it too yet ~.~

i just tested if dying removes the buff and it doesn't.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hits4hire wrote: »
    i just tested if dying removes the buff and it doesn't.

o.o you could just pray after you enter hr
  • hits4hire
    edited March 2015
    o.o you could just pray after you enter hr

that wasn't the point. the point is this buff seems bugged. i wasn't aware at that time that i would have my buff removed if i had prayed before entering HR.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg