test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to fly

padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Bug Reports
Logged in yesterday after being away some time and of course there was a large content update. Once I got into the game (FW) I found my beginners hot air balloon was not available to use and showed it requires level 55 to use! I have level 2 flight and should be able to use this item since I received it at level 25.
I went to the flight tutor and it clearly shows there that all characters can learn flight at level 25.
I need someone to look into this.

Thanks!

Forgot to mention - I was instructed to come here and post this issue after turning in a ticket for assistance.

Thanks again!
Post edited by padawan1 on

Comments

• LaoLao - IllyfueLaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    After this patch, the fly request level 55+ . (and this stuff is buggy, some quest need go to FH... but FH is no more available). I suggest with calm, see the main-thread about bugs of this expansion, you will see others comments about fly-problem.

--> http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=530601
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • Shapelle - LionheartShapelle - Lionheart Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, it's a bug, but doesn't it take like 2 days to reach level 55?
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    if it's a bug, why can't it be fixed and sure, two days to get to 55 but I don't play a game that way so I'd like this fixed. STOL ruined by content updates and now FW. What a drag.

Returning to the game after the content update I find no matter what your flying level, you cannot fly until level 55! I am told that is a bug (among many) so it is frustrating that before the update I was flying and now I am not.