test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bank extentions

misstressraevinmisstressraevin Posts: 20 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Bug Reports
I was told by tech support to post there here. For the last few weeks I have not be able to extend my bank on my new characters nor on my others that I have on both accounts.

I am having a hard time with this because I can not store anything having 24 slots and being level 57. My bag is full and the bank will not extend.

PLEASE HELP!!!

As I said above I have this account the Kairaevin account and neither one of them will allow me to extend my banks on any of my lower level characters

Thank you
Post edited by misstressraevin on

Comments

• Riama - EyrdaRiama - Eyrda Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I was told by tech support to post there here. For the last few weeks I have not be able to extend my bank on my new characters nor on my others that I have on both accounts.

I am having a hard time with this because I can not store anything having 24 slots and being level 57. My bag is full and the bank will not extend.

PLEASE HELP!!!

As I said above I have this account the Kairaevin account and neither one of them will allow me to extend my banks on any of my lower level characters

Thank you

The bank expansion system has changed since the patch. Instead of talking to the npc, you need to have the item in your bag then open the bank and use the expand icon that is next to the withdraw one inside your bank.