God buff information

Bhyl - Lionheart
Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Just some info from the avatar of luck on Lionheart.

There is an ability to Bless people, (when not mounted) it's a 15 minute blessing and the person that is blessed can then go to the envoy and claim 5 aepelian reward boxes. It looks to be once a week, as far as we can tell.

njjCik2.png

God mode base is 5 mins (starts at reset), more prayers increase your transform time.
Recovery of transform time looks to be 10-15 sec recovery per hour.
When you transform, after 30 sec you can transform back.

The blessing skill has a 15 sec cooldown. You can single target bless.

If anyone has info on the other gods ability and info, please add. :D
Post edited by Bhyl - Lionheart on

Comments

• tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just some info from the avatar of luck on Lionheart.

There is an ability to Bless people, (when not mounted) it's a 15 minute blessing and the person that is blessed can then go to the envoy and claim 5 aepelian reward boxes. It looks to be once a week, as far as we can tell.

njjCik2.png

God mode base is 5 mins (starts at reset), more prayers increase your transform time.
    Recovery of transform time looks to be 10-15 sec recovery per hour.
    When you transform, after 30 sec you can transform back.

The blessing skill has a 15 sec cooldown. You can single target or party bless, so better to bless a party at once.

If anyone has info on the other gods ability and info, please add. :D

I got God of Luck on my server, and I used the blessing on as many guildies and couple of other friends as I could... And yes it is weekly, I tried with some of the same people today and they couldn't collect the reward again.

However, what you mentioned about party buffing, this did not work. I tried to buff while in party and in raid and it didn't apply to any of the players except for myself. And in the end I had to single-target again. Are you sure you were able to bless entire party at once? Cos that would save a lot of time.
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tutilake88 wrote: »
    I got God of Luck on my server, and I used the blessing on as many guildies and couple of other friends as I could... And yes it is weekly, I tried with some of the same people today and they couldn't collect the reward again.

However, what you mentioned about party buffing, this did not work. I tried to buff while in party and in raid and it didn't apply to any of the players except for myself. And in the end I had to single-target again. Are you sure you were able to bless entire party at once? Cos that would save a lot of time.

As a sin with decent party buffs i can multi buff by keeping controll pressed and clicking multiple names, once i selected them all i use my sin buffs and then its counted as party buff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited March 2015
    Sheepy, he said that them being mounted was a problem for buffing - try that?
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sheepy, he said that them being mounted was a problem for buffing - try that?

Ah ok, thank you! :) I'll try tomorrow (if I don't forget xD )
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited March 2015
    Actually he just corrected me on the single target bit, sorry sheep