Way of Alchemy quest

blazder
blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Has anyone done this quest? Its from the alchemy npc, im guessing is like the old alchemy tutorial but slightly different, its asking me to get "the enchanted gardegind hoe to the right" but i cant seem to find it anywhere... any help?
Post edited by blazder on

Comments

• evilrayrayray
    evilrayrayray Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Same here...havent played game in almost a year and decided to come back and of course with new patch everything is totally different so there is virtually no help available for returning or new players...finally found the alchemy quest but stuck at part above...cannot even find how to get first pet in new place...Rachael doesnt give quest any longer. Love the new set up but I reached lvl 34 in like 2 hours just running around and still dont have a pet or jobs because of lack of information :(((
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's in your bag. Go to the tree in Nightfall where you would exit TOK at (Same place you pick the worms for Azreals know-it-all quest. Dig there and go back to the Alch tutor and she'll give you a bowl to grind the plant.
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's in your bag. Go to the tree in Nightfall where you would exit TOK at (Same place you pick the worms for Azreals know-it-all quest. Dig there and go back to the Alch tutor and she'll give you a bowl to grind the plant.

The location to dig changes, its not always the tree.

Click the item in your bag and go the direction it tells you. Once you find where to dig, follow the above instructions.