Where are the flying dailies?

Darksiren - Storm Legion
Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
The Flight tutor still says you can get the flying badges from doing one of the two flying dailies. However I can not find either of the flight dailies now that everyone has fled from FH to Nightfall.

Also is there any substitute for Nightmare Queen to get merit/cont & void dust/alloy?
Post edited by Darksiren - Storm Legion on

Comments

• bitterpaw
    bitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The Flight tutor still says you can get the flying badges from doing one of the two flying dailies. However I can not find either of the flight dailies now that everyone has fled from FH to Nightfall.

I've not looked around, but I've seen flying badges by Otis... I hope this won't be the only way to obtain them (besides ah)...
  • wolfenstorm
    wolfenstorm Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bitterpaw wrote: »
    I've not looked around, but I've seen flying badges by Otis... I hope this won't be the only way to obtain them (besides ah)...

No flying badges near Otis. Those are Nightmare Carnival NPCs.

I have also been wondering if the flight quests have been removed, because I cannot seem to find the NPCs that offer emblems as prizes.
  • bitterpaw
    bitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    No flying badges near Otis. Those are Nightmare Carnival NPCs.

I have also been wondering if the flight quests have been removed, because I cannot seem to find the NPCs that offer emblems as prizes.

Edit: It was not Otis, but the npc in mercury place: you can exchange badges for Ode to guardian points.

I've searched in the quest panel ("personal" tab) and I've not found any flying daily, so I guess they have been removed.. :( or maybe they're somewhere else (?).