Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• lonniekyw
    lonniekyw Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have 2 of these runes in my soul tree but the talent does not show a Rene in place. Still says "need to embed rune" to open next rune level
  • Nethurgist - Lionheart
    Nethurgist - Lionheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    when the hell can we expect the exchange at either Otis or Armourer to be fixed as this is throwing out the market for Amethyst crystals and holding alot of people up on getting new id's as they upgrade gears.
  • kantzy
    kantzy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So.. I had fashion boots (Sharp Boots) light defense and crit dodge. I bought boots in AH With 3% crit damage and mana (Ether Shoes). Which i can't gear because of my class. I used the Theseus thread to transfer it. Which ended up with light defense and crit dodge with the (Ether Shoes). But the sharp boots ended up being Unidentified. I did the same thing a head And it worked. So I dont know what could be the problem.

-Fallen Kenneth. Tormentor class. Lionheart Server
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GEM COLLECTION SKILL !
    fix it....my alt no get Jade Gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • ldkgjldkgj
    ldkgjldkgj Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't have time to go through everything to see if this issue was posted, I'll just write it down.

We still have Bounty system available for getting cracked crystals x100 = 1 adv rune. Does that make any sense? High lvl kill mobs to help lowbies with bounties and receive glory points that can be used to draw cracked crystals, those we exchange for adv. rune lvl 1.

So the issue is:
    1. It requires merit that we no longer can gain easily enough for this system to be useful.
    2. Left button with draw crystals for 50 mentor points is INACTIVE. It seems like its not a button but just a picture of it, flat.

Could you please fix this? Since spending 200 mentor points is too much nowdays, 50 is what could still be used.

Thankies~
  • kraisler
    kraisler Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It took me 20 wasted diamonds to see that the NPC in NF that's suposed to give 125 vigor and 125 gem tokens doesnt give vigor anymore...so we're payng the full price for half the product...proper PWI..what can i say.T;Nosebleeding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making a name for NoName
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok....sooo after maintenance Gem collection skill, work. Thx

and now

Can someone tell me why I still get , as a reward NPC Otis, Pet fissure scroll, if not now be able to send a pet to work for it?
    Reward for nothing !

+

why i still get, as a reward from Apelio card, Amethyst Soul Crystal, if not be still able change it for purple scroll?

FIX IT ! thank
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not sure if it has been posted yet (no time to read 50+ pages of reports) but the wedding fashion cannot be converted into the dyable fashion anymore (the npc doesn't recognize that you have it in your bag).
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • altaaltf
    altaaltf Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok so since we have no access to the old maps there are several items missing, that are needed for chef and alchemy jobs:

- Peace Lily (used to be in Fort Rotulor instance)
    - Date Palm (picked in Sea of Oblivion)
    - Sea Mussel (fishing in kalaires)
    - Dragon Wrasse (fishing in sea of oblivion)

I'm not sure about the fishing items, because it could be that a lower level fishing is needed to catch Dragon Wrasse and other lower level fish. But it's kind of stupid if this is the case, since in that case I would have to make new toon for fishing everytime I need to find Cod, Moonlight Eel, and other fishies of lower level. Would be more logical that a max level fisherman can catch all types of fish.

But Peace Lily and Date Palm are a big problem right now. Bring them back pls QQ
  • rh07071937
    rh07071937 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    game log in , failed please , why , what is going wrong!
  • iorrans
    iorrans Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I roll lottery guild and it stoped in 1D gold coin but i received 10 soul coin...

2015-05-02+17-14-47.bmp

• drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    iorrans wrote: »
    I roll lottery guild and it stoped in 1D gold coin but i received 10 soul coin...

2015-05-02+17-14-47.bmp

can't see the image linked from a ticket
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • iorrans
    iorrans Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I roll the lottery guild and it stoped in 1D Gold coin but i received 10 soul coin --'...

2015_05_02_17_14_47.png

• miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    iorrans wrote: »

2015-05-02+17-14-47.bmp

Tthere's not a "1D" icon, there's the soul golds and the golds icons that are swapped as location, if it stop on soul golds icon you get real golds (5 or 10 or 1D, dont hope too much in the 1D though.P) and viceversa.

Well, tbh 50 pages are a bit too much to read so i will ask an already replied question maybe.

Let's leave aside that demons seem a prealpha half made char but other than the most noticeable bugs of them i noticed something else, my Tormoentor cant never roll runes, either botting, or from mantra or gfc, on any rune she only got the option to pass on them.

She pick them on ground though, just cant roll when in party.

It's an already know bug? or it happen to someone else?

Scorpioluca
  • Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well, tbh 50 pages are a bit too much to read so i will ask an already replied question maybe.

Let's leave aside that demons seem a prealpha half made char but other than the most noticeable bugs of them i noticed something else, my Tormoentor cant never roll runes, either botting, or from mantra or gfc, on any rune she only got the option to pass on them.

She pick them on ground though, just cant roll when in party.

It's an already know bug? or it happen to someone else?

Scorpioluca

It happened to me too, altho i only saw this in GFC (only did it once after demon update), i never pay attention to drops when i'm botting, so can't say if it's same there.

I thought i was just bugged that time D:

Also, this hasn't been reported yet :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miciociccio
    edited May 2015
    It happened to me too, altho i only saw this in GFC (only did it once after demon update), i never pay attention to drops when i'm botting, so can't say if it's same there.

I thought i was just bugged that time D:

Also, this hasn't been reported yet :3

About botting i noticed after 1 night i left both wr and her at naga on same party, the morning after she had exact same amount of runes as when i started, now, ok bad rolls but cant have lost all of them (and ofc there was none on ground to pick cuz wr was rolling them all).

In ddt seen when anothe rplayer used a mantra.

Well, kinda suck for any poor torm join a gfc party just with that char hehe :P

Scorpioluca
  • slingerss
    slingerss Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    altaaltf wrote: »
    Ok so since we have no access to the old maps there are several items missing, that are needed for chef and alchemy jobs:

- Peace Lily (used to be in Fort Rotulor instance)
    - Date Palm (picked in Sea of Oblivion)
    - Sea Mussel (fishing in kalaires)
    - Dragon Wrasse (fishing in sea of oblivion)

I'm not sure about the fishing items, because it could be that a lower level fishing is needed to catch Dragon Wrasse and other lower level fish. But it's kind of stupid if this is the case, since in that case I would have to make new toon for fishing everytime I need to find Cod, Moonlight Eel, and other fishies of lower level. Would be more logical that a max level fisherman can catch all types of fish.

But Peace Lily and Date Palm are a big problem right now. Bring them back pls QQ

Is there a way to get undead essence now since the elite lvl 30 bosses got taken out of the game. If so how and where do we get them. to make light mana potion for the godly quest and alchemy jobs.
  • Mellificent - Lionheart
    Mellificent - Lionheart Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    first henry is still asking for things you can't make because the item doesn't drop for lvl 90's and NOW when you try to drop quest and retake it's giving same quest and also using your dedication so you lose them.

Also, if the nyos/dyos items could be adjusted to also be traded one for one since sometimes people click the wrong one it would be so much simpler than trying to find a player that needs that one OR attempting to sell for months at a time in ah since valor tokens are difficult and slow to farm.
  • lonniekyw
    lonniekyw Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    For the past 6 weeks or so Tormentors are not receiving credit/rewards for finishing in top 10 in HR.

Pyro rune for soul tree doesn't work.
  • miciociccio
    edited May 2015
    Once again dunno if already posted (dunno aswell if wasnt like that before fire and ice patch :P).

Trade runs on free isles are bugged, , tried 3 times already, had 104k "golds" already sold angry rocks for 110 more k golds and ended to have a totale of 123k gold :P

It happen at least in 2 different npc there so i guess will be all of them (tbh cba to try them all .P)

Scorpioluca

Ps: and yes ik big guilds are laid back and dont need those but small guilds do, granted there's way easier routes without bothering with isles hehe.
  • neverneaux
    neverneaux Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Saw this right after FW2 went live - went away with patch, but now appears to be back - Shift Z to start Bot is not working.
  • KrimsonAngel - Storm Legion
    KrimsonAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Not sure whether these are related to the patch or not since Ive been gone such a long while but...

- Quests Prelude to Disaster and Woe's Reach cannot be obtained

Several Achievement issues:

- Individual Growth ones bugged (these were mentioned I believe)
    - Some of the Tavern Trivia ones seem to be impossible to obtain

Also many titles cannot be obtained anymore.
  • slingerss
    edited May 2015
    I and a few others get nothing

Maybe thats why so many people bot Wralth First Mate. It took me a hour to kill him. I went from realm to realm finally got lucky and killed him. Either they need to lower the exp for him so they wont bot him, or make the spawn slower.
  • slingerss
    edited May 2015
    I know this has been voiced before, but I'm going to again anyway. This is an absurd situation. NEVER completed the Godlike Glory quest because EVERY time I'm asked for this on turn 10... go figure.

To make it worse, on a new toon today, trying to do Soulgate 40, it asks for 11 Henrys - that's impossible. I've seen no potions and no Undead Essence in the game since the patch.

GET WITH IT!

I got light health potions Godlike Glory too quest but there is no place to get Undead Essence either no one knows where to get them at. Some people can delete the quest but i cant. There would be at least twice as many complaints if they could not delete that quest. I have a personal quest that ask for ten of henrys quest to be finish and cant get past the ninth one. Because of this issue that is STILL a problem that isn't fixed!
    if some can delete the quest at the least why don't they make it so everyone can. without losing dedication.
    AND
    If a item is needed to make something and no one knows where to get it, wouldn't it be much easier to make it so you hover your mouse over the item and it tells you where to get it?
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    slingerss wrote: »
    I got light health potions but there is no place to get Undead Essence either no one knows where to get them at. Some people can delete the quest i cant. There would be at least twice as many complaints if they could not delete that quest. I got a personal quest that ask for ten of henrys quest to be finish and cant get past the tenth one because of this issue that is STILL a problem!
    if some can delete the quest at the least why don't they make it so everyone can .

If a item is needed to make something and no one knows where to get it, wouldn't it be much easier to make it so you hover your mouse over the item and it tells you where to get it?

You can get undead essence in the tomb of glory fissure instance (or was it wraith castle? one of these two).
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • jazerk
    jazerk Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    freeyaa wrote: »
    You can get undead essence in the tomb of glory fissure instance (or was it wraith castle? one of these two).

I have been running fissure a lot and never seen undead essence drop. When you go in there seems like you go to the same one time after time. Maybe thats another bug they need to fix in the random program. It is not random if it takes you to the same one all the time. And i have never seen wraith castle or tomb of glory. And i do at least 10 a day seems messed up bad
  • saielakes
    saielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There are max and min level requirements for fissure...

If you haven't seen ToG or WC then your level is probably to high...

tomb of glory > max level 59
    wraith castle > max level 79

if I remember right.... it's noted in the party apply thingy somewhere...

Edit: Also, if you try to cheat the system by taking some low level with you, you will be ported in the lowest possible fissure for your level (for lv 90 toons it will be water prison) and the low toon/s will not get ported in at all... even if it means you are the only one in the instance.
  • slingerss
    edited May 2015
    saielakes wrote: »
    There are max and min level requirements for fissure...

If you haven't seen ToG or WC then your level is probably to high...

tomb of glory > max level 59
    wraith castle > max level 79

if I remember right.... it's noted in the party apply thingy somewhere...

Edit: Also, if you try to cheat the system by taking some low level with you, you will be ported in the lowest possible fissure for your level (for lv 90 toons it will be water prison) and the low toon/s will not get ported in at all... even if it means you are the only one in the instance.

Then the quest for light mana and health should be for those that can farm it. Not people that can not even get it. That is like asking a level 59 to reach level 49 in hell road.
  • saielakes
    saielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's the same as with everything else... we don't have the same playerbase as China to support systems like his. They probably have tons of new players every day that run these low instances and sell the stuff in ah... we don't. The question is, will they change this for our version to work with our playerbase?
  • d0870
    d0870 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    what was you thinking when put these Henry´s quests??? ask for something unable to find like dead essense, is a plot maybe for **** your players???? pls remove these damned Henry quests, i think you have enough critics about it. all can mistake, but if dont work for resolve, i could think is intentionally.