Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• infernosblank1
    infernosblank1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    blazebrim wrote: »
    well i started the game a few days ago and i had quest to level up till 40 then i had to hit 45 befor i could keep questing that is crazy cuz after henry and guild quest dailies, quest nothing els to to so i have to waite 2 days to hit that level then i did 2 quest and stuck agin waiting to hit level agin why would some one make a game like this games the should make it so you can quest all the way thur

Evernight Islands
    RCI Basic
    RCI Med once your 60
    Pheonix Orders (they give so much xp doing your 7 weekly ones are gonna get you to atleast 46-47 on there own from 40)
    15 daily extermination orders
    Nightfall Dailies (Not sure what level they start)
    Hit Q -> Find Quests and make sure theres not any sub quests you missed.
    GBQ's
    These are just some of the ways you can get xp besides that.
  • AxelAlmer - Lionheart
    AxelAlmer - Lionheart Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Cannot find Tim in Nightfall Tavern for one of the 'Godlike Glory' quests from Henry.
    I am the alienated, the ridiculed, the despised. No need to praise my name. No need to envy my body. I am the shadow under the radiance of the Light and the Good. Birthed of the darkness of the desires within the hearts of men, and so, I hate, I resent. You are, the sacrifice. Good, give me more, your blood, flesh, and your life. Let them ignite my hatred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (And that's everything with max buffs and Sanctuary of War 4/3.)
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Cannot find Tim in Nightfall Tavern for one of the 'Godlike Glory' quests from Henry.

timmy runs around NF near henry on a path from the adventure commision npc towards henry into the ferrie plaza, the autoroute is messed up going to tavern but if you know where timmy is running you can turn it in easy.
  • deeper16
    deeper16 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hello,
    Well theres any ETA on fixing that bugged crystals or any npc thats isnt my knowledge to exist to exchange them?
  • belegil
    belegil Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Can not find refined star crystals - neither the armorer nor Otis have this item.
  • duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This topic already hit 52 pages. Is there any news when they (PWE) going to fix anything? Need respond from either Croxe or Domino about this. And show some respect, dont throw promos and sales while most of major bugs still not fix.
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    duan83 wrote: »
    This topic already hit 52 pages. Is there any news when they (PWE) going to fix anything? Need respond from either Croxe or Domino about this. And show some respect, dont throw promos and sales while most of major bugs still not fix.

its "soon", "we are waiting on fix",
  • Dudettte - Illyfue
    Dudettte - Illyfue Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    When trying to switch realms too often it gives the message that realm shifting is on cooldown and the game freezes.
    After 1 minute the game crashes.
  • chesterxxx12
    chesterxxx12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have a question. Glazed Gold Shards are useless for now ?
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    duan83 wrote: »

The promos and sales team is completely different than the team that fixes bugs. Most of the bugs can't even be fixed without a patch from CN.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The promos and sales team is completely different than the team that fixes bugs. Most of the bugs can't even be fixed without a patch from CN.

You miss my point there. Why throw to us sales and promos even tho they know they should fix it game 1st. Even tho they got diff team but its still same management. Do we really need another 6 months until next big patch?
  • Junovial - Storm Legion
    Junovial - Storm Legion Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I went to my guild's Exo at 18:50 wednesday 3/18. I was on the map when registration ended yet my toons did not get the buff required or the quest for exo! Now will have to go to another exo later in the week and pay to go to another guild's exo even tho I was at my own guild's weekly exo because I was unable to participate in my guild's exo.

akewde.jpg
    <Forsaken for LIFE>
    <Team Edward>
    <Twilight Follower>
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I went to my guild's Exo at 18:50 wednesday 3/18. I was on the map when registration ended yet my toons did not get the buff required or the quest for exo! Now will have to go to another exo later in the week and pay to go to another guild's exo even tho I was at my own guild's weekly exo because I was unable to participate in my guild's exo.

akewde.jpg

This is one of the old bugs that have been around pre Freedom Falls patch - they have not bothered to fix it then and I doubt that it will be fixed now. Biggest problem with this bug is the fact that it does not occur consistently and pops up once in a while.
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • padawan1
    padawan1 Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Not able to fly - Was flying on all my characters before the patch and now none them can use their flight mounts... was told to post here.
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • belegil
    belegil Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015

akewde.jpg

I know some things get blocked when the gear repair symbol shows up. Perhaps this is linked to that.
  • jojotz
    jojotz Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Calculation of PVE Tenacity and PVE Intesnity
    is wrong

x0p820.jpg
  • leo4saken1
    leo4saken1 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jojotz wrote: »
    Calculation of PVE Tenacity and PVE Intesnity
    is wrong

x0p820.jpg
    -13 :D lol i always thought 10PVE Int / Ten =1% PVE Dmg incr / Dmg blocked. No clue about the -13 Haha.. GG Maths \m/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

L e o _ N i g h t h o o d

[Elemental Warrior]
    Ascension Lionheart

"Yet burn unquenched these warrior eyes, Time hath not dimmed, nor death dismayed”
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So far none of the patches far as I can tell have fixed any IMPORTANT issues. I mean really... who cares about the demon mount in boutique not having the right picture or action scroll issues, what about the missing rescue ppl in Lost Lighthouse? What about having to relog or change realms to fix problems from praying? oh that is right, these things arent important, SMH!!!
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So far none of the patches far as I can tell have fixed any IMPORTANT issues. I mean really... who cares about the demon mount in boutique not having the right picture or action scroll issues, what about the missing rescue ppl in Lost Lighthouse? What about having to relog or change realms to fix problems from praying? oh that is right, these things arent important, SMH!!!

While your point is valid... "Lost Lighthouse" really? That's the example you're going with?

Should have gone with gem collector missing, DCing when you hit the realm changing cd, bugged amethyst crystals, EB bosses crashing realm 5, or missing flying quests; just to name a few.
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The stuff that is regularly being patched might be stuff that PWE actually have control over adjusting. The major things like gem collector missing and crashes might be things they have to get from CN in order for it to be fixed, which might take a while. I could be wrong, but that might be the case.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • leo4saken1
    leo4saken1 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    speakin of more bugs.. Toons doesnt log on certain realms from patcher, Random mass DCs... Heavy lag n pings while in instances even with normal ping, Prayer glitch, Soulgold glitch, most importantly for me which is not fixed yet.. Cant login to XSERVER on main while other alts can. Wierd.. Lotta things to be fixed in fw before new patches and stuffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

L e o _ N i g h t h o o d

[Elemental Warrior]
    Ascension Lionheart

"Yet burn unquenched these warrior eyes, Time hath not dimmed, nor death dismayed”
  • blueeys69
    blueeys69 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Flying quests, the balloon and that listening device thing quests are missing.
    Intended or mistake?
    Any other quest that can drop azure sky emblem?
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    blueeys69 wrote: »
    Flying quests, the balloon and that listening device thing quests are missing.
    Intended or mistake?
    Any other quest that can drop azure sky emblem?

seeing as those quests were specific to Freedom Harbor i'm pretty sure them being missing is intentional. however, you can trade Ode points for Azure sky emblems near the Auction House npc in Nightfall.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • darkwrathe
    darkwrathe Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dono if this ones been reported yet but the 24 tokens of faith exchange at ottis is buged for some people.unless it requires some cashop mark,it just doesnt work even if i have them in my bag
  • xtigerindisguise
    xtigerindisguise Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Mobs not always showing. Only mob names can be seen. Seems to be all realms.
    Crucible...No NPC, No Trackstone, No anything!
    Please, please please fix crucible.
    Thank you!
  • adinfinitumlove
    adinfinitumlove Posts: 0
    edited April 2015
    Hi, priest damnation scroll level 8 is bugged and I am unable to learn it despite having level 7 damnation already learnt. It says missing pre requisite skill but I have level 7. Don't know if its only elf race or what but please look into it anyway. Thank you.

Ps - ticket have been sent and was told to ask in forum.
  • onlyhumantoo
    onlyhumantoo Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Has anyone addressed the issue about having to change realms to open items in ones bag? I was not going to read thru every single post to find out but I dont think I saw anything about it in the known issues list.
    All I know is if I log in and try and open my check in quest package or something, it wont let me. I have to switch realms before I can open it.
    It's not that hard to switch realms but it's becoming a pain in the rear.

Also, I have been trying to change my personal signature for 2 weeks and I cant. I was told by the GM's after sending in a ticket almost 2 weeks ago it was a bug and to report it. I have done so already here on the forum under the bug reports as well as about the bag issue, almost 2 weeks ago now and neither one of them have been fixed.
    I want to change my personal signature. I dont understand why I cant or why it's still bugged. I also dont understand why the bag issue isnt solved either.
  • neverneaux
    neverneaux Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not able to Re-ID or Augment under 75 purple gear. Thanks.
  • mausemix
    mausemix Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    neverneaux wrote: »
    Not able to Re-ID or Augment under 75 purple gear. Thanks.

if you're talking about the hero tier 1 gears, it's possible, you just need the lv75+ items for it.
    That's due to the gears being the lv75 gears back in the days... they screwed up the level downgrade.
  • nekogurl
    nekogurl Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hiya, I've posted on here about this previously. I know it's common with wedding fashion but now its also with fashion not automatically id-able at purchase. Fashion pieces that aren't id-able at purchase are not upgradeable with golden fleece!!! When try to upgrade them at armorer,words appear on the screen saying that equipment is not upgradeable or it's not the correct equipment. Please fix this when can, lots of us want id's on favorite pieces >..<