Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Comments

• janedouxe
    janedouxe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You just have to press Q and go to find quests for the Breaking the Limits main quest from Rodgers in NF.

if it was that easy i would have done it already. breaking the limit does not show up anywhere, not in q list, not in events list, etc. rodgers does not have any quest for me.
  • bitterpaw
    bitterpaw Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    janedouxe wrote: »
    if it was that easy i would have done it already. breaking the limit does not show up anywhere, not in q list, not in events list, etc. rodgers does not have any quest for me.

have u read and tried this??
    bitterpaw wrote: »
    I started the new chained quest and at some point I got this quest, It said lv75 quest, If I'm not wrong (I'm lv 82).
    I cannot remember exactly at what point of the chain, anyway I was following the main quest line. For "new main quest" I mean that one you can start in nc, near the fountain where Otis stands. You can see there a npc with the well known gold exclamation mark on his head.
    The first thing you have to do is to complete the base Lionheart camp.
    You also get guide quests, look at the book that pops out near the mini map on your right bottom side.
  • janedouxe
    edited February 2015
    have u read and tried this??

many thanks for that advice, will try when the game is back up

btw, what is the "nc" you refer to in your post?

as an additional note i have completed all the guide quests that showed up
  • bitterpaw
    edited February 2015
    many thanks for that advice, will try when the game is back up

btw, what is the "nc" you refer to in your post?

as an additional note i have completed all the guide quests that showed up

Nightfall Citadel :)

I hope this can help, since It worked for me..
  • plague64
    plague64 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    how bout quest for azure sky emblems we need them
  • designerchick
    designerchick Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    guide quest Bound Gold-Learn to fly quest cant be completed because I already learned to fly and when I try to drop the quest it just comes back on my quest bar.
  • wlt307
    wlt307 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Prior to expansion Gem collection was leveled at Lawerence (Guild Manager). After Freedom Fall was installed I assumed Alexander (NF Guild Manger would have this function however he does not and I cant find anyone else who does. Please add this to the "Fix it list"
  • soulreaper302
    soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    plague64 wrote: »
    how bout quest for azure sky emblems we need them

how about you just get ode to guardian points and buy them from the gem npc in hall of glory. 500 points for 1 azure sky emblem
  • soulreaper302
    soulreaper302 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    guide quest Bound Gold-Learn to fly quest cant be completed because I already learned to fly and when I try to drop the quest it just comes back on my quest bar.

Domino said in game that this will be fixed
  • designerchick
    designerchick Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Does anyone know the specific quest that gives the anima shelter now and where you get it. I have a lvl 80 sin that I didnt get it on before the expansion and the only guide quest she has available is for TM...before the expansion I did all of the guide quests up to sanctuary ruins and I just want to know if she is hosed for getting hers.
  • belegil
    belegil Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Does anyone know the specific quest that gives the anima shelter now and where you get it. I have a lvl 80 sin that I didnt get it on before the expansion and the only guide quest she has available is for TM...before the expansion I did all of the guide quests up to sanctuary ruins and I just want to know if she is hosed for getting hers.

This item is now gotten automatically with a guide quest after level 60. Try completing the TM quest to get your next guide quest. You only need to defeat the first boss for that. If you still aren't seeing the guide quest, try completing a wota round 5+ to see if you get the item. Or go talk to the bruten npc that offers the wota instance to see if he has a quest for you.
  • janedouxe
    edited February 2015
    Nightfall Citadel :)

I hope this can help, since It worked for me..

so this didn't work.. or rather, there are no quests available from the npcs next to otis.

does anyone know exactly which new main quest chain grants access to "breaking the limit"? going to try the aeon spire ones tomorrow
  • arichardsonnc
    arichardsonnc Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Henry's Godlike Glory messed up again today.

Health Potion (0/5) CANNOT be crafted because boiling blood is not an easily obtainable mat. There are none in the Auction House and no one has any, at all.

The only way to get it seems to be through the Wraith Castle instance. Good luck trying to get in there when instances are randomized, and even getting in does not guarantee obtaining enough mats to craft the five potions that are needed.

Abandoning the quest does not re-roll it either. So we keep getting the same crafting Health Potion quest that cannot be completed, ensuring we are not obtaining our dedication.

FIX THIS

I am having this same issue. There are some on the AH for 21 gold each and I have no means to craft them myself. Trying to do the new content on my warrior for Legend and Achievements. After being sent to speak with Rogers for the dwarves, I was tasked with completing 10 Godlike Glory missions. I completed 9 and this was my 10th, so I cannot progress the main story arc. I cannot reroll the quest either, have tried several times.
  • bitterpaw
    edited February 2015
    so this didn't work.. or rather, there are no quests available from the npcs next to otis.

does anyone know exactly which new main quest chain grants access to "breaking the limit"? going to try the aeon spire ones tomorrow

I guess you miss something. If you do not follow the new main quest (new beginner quest) I guess you won't get the breaking the limit one. I do not know If matters, anyway, before doing that new main quest, I had already completed all the <=80lv main quests.
  • arichardsonnc
    arichardsonnc Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I hadn't played in forever and each toon I have level 40 or over had the Broken Barriers quest for Mastery and Resistance training added to their Q List as soon as I logged them on, before the new intro quest even dinged for me to accept.

I went to Hugh Sutherland the Pureheart in the building behind Henry in Nightfall Citadel and turned it in. I was then able to begin buying up Mastery and Resistance with points.

So maybe you have to be level 40? My toons that are not 40 do not have the quest when I log them in for the first time since the expansion hit. No idea if this helps, sorry if it does not.
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You get the Shelter from the Lv60 guide quest now.

me and a another in my guild dont have the quest on older toons. while my demon got it at lvl 60. my main got nothing :/

not a bug nvm :)
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• mikep1969
    mikep1969 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You guys have a huge problem with the quest "godlike Glory" on round #10 almost every time, I get a quest to make either Light mana potions or mana potions. the problem is, i cannot get the mats to make these pots anywhere.
    you either neeed to make the mats for this vendor accessible or remove these from the Godlike Glory quests.
  • Faeles - Storm Legion
    Faeles - Storm Legion Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    PLEASE stop QQ about Henry's mana potion quest!
    I think your point is toooooo much clear right now.

Hard to "stop QQ" when you get multiples in a row that you have to not only drop / abandon, but also lose your Dedication as well.

Just time to log out. Find something to do that is less broken and game breaking when you need Dedication for certain quests and rewards.

I start with Henry's and when I can not continue there is no reason to stay on in hopes that maybe the next time ... lol, right. Days on end this happens with multiple toons. I just see loss of Dedi and aggravation.

See my guildies later, I hope.
  • janedouxe
    edited February 2015
    I hadn't played in forever and each toon I have level 40 or over had the Broken Promise quest for Mastery and Resistance training added to their Q List as soon as I logged them on, before the new intro quest even dinged for me to accept.

I went to Hugh whathisname in the building behind Henry in Nightfall Citadel and turned it in. I was then able to begin buying up Mastery and Resistance with points.

So maybe you have to be level 40? My toons that are not 40 do not have the quest when I log them in for the first time since the expansion hit. No idea if this helps, sorry if it does not.

I appreciate your willingness to help, but the quest I reference is the vice/virtue tree swap one for lvl 75+, not the mastery quest at 40.
  • duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The whole community already QQ and this topic already past 40+ pages. I have not seen the FW Team especially Croxe to update us about when and how they gonna fix this.

I give credit to Domino for interaction and response to our QQ. However, still does not solve anything.

And what make me feel worse are they put charge reward on despite lack of effort to solve any of the bugs/issues.

Seriously, dont any of the FW Team have any decency to atleast update us how you going to fix this instead of demanding us to spend more.

Just curious, FW2 just launch and still only 2 persons that we know are incharge of it, Domino (I really cant said enough thanks to you for your involvement/interaction with us) and Croxe. Why PWE doesn't let more peoples to take care FW players?

I hope atleast Croxe will response soon since we know he is the big guy here.
  • AeonRuin - Lionheart
    AeonRuin - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    NEW INFORMATION REGARDING THE HENRY GODLIKE GLORY BUG!

Ok, so as we all know, we get either get Health Potion or Light Mana Potion on the 10th Henry. This quest will not change to something else when you have dedication left to earn through Godlike Glory.

Example: I have 13 dedi to earn from Henry and when I get to the Health/Light Mana Potion, I have 4 dedi left to earn. Dropping the quest 4 times will fix the bug and give you something else.

If you want to get your dedi from Henry, stay on top of your Henry quests and don't let them stack or send your pet on Henry quests.
  • laccer
    laccer Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you start your ingame day with sending your pet to do Godlike glory, the 10th quest skipped, so you can't have the potion request.
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sometimes FW can not count !

7 x 15 tenacity is 105 !
    (I have 7 piece gear with tenacity), but for FW is.....see.picture

tenacitybu.jpg

Edit:
    I get a new hat rank 4 champion, there is +18 Tenacity. Recurring problem. The game can not count, I have a total of 138 tenacity, and again today only 87. Sometimes relog help, sometimes not. Making me nervous already, still watch, I relog to fix sum. And today relog not help.

PS: 6x15 ( champion 3 rank, 6 pieces) = 90 + 1x 18 (champion head, rank 4) + 30 tenacity from skill Gods reputations = 138
    but......game no know mathematik. For game is 90 + 18 +30 = 87 !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • Juliastes - Lionheart
    Juliastes - Lionheart Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bugged life serum and mana serum from a code awhile back wont let me use them or destroy/sell sell them to an npc. They were from a code defenderofdreams gave out before he left if that helps. I would love for something to happen so I could get the bag space back if possible . :)

http://prntscr.com/6at93l

http://prntscr.com/6ata1z
  • jacob94905
    jacob94905 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Mage bubble now is usless to use in your bot because if u say have it set a X HP and your HP with in the 10 second CD doesnt go above X HP then it just spams it till u have <20% Mana can this please be fixxed some how very annoying trying to regen 100k mana
  • Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bugged life serum and mana serum from a code awhile back wont let me use them or destroy/sell sell them to an npc. They were from a code defenderofdreams gave out before he left if that helps. I would love for something to happen so I could get the bag space back if possible . :)

http://prntscr.com/6at93l

http://prntscr.com/6ata1z

You can exchange those serums at Otis for a long time - Attendance tab, last 2 items^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bitterpaw
    edited February 2015
    Hard to "stop QQ" when you get multiples in a row that you have to not only drop / abandon, but also lose your Dedication as well.

Just time to log out. Find something to do that is less broken and game breaking when you need Dedication for certain quests and rewards.

I start with Henry's and when I can not continue there is no reason to stay on in hopes that maybe the next time ... lol, right. Days on end this happens with multiple toons. I just see loss of Dedi and aggravation.

See my guildies later, I hope.

Send pet.
  • bitterpaw
    edited February 2015
    How long did it take you to get one item for Dark because over 10 minutes passed and I didn't get any for Earth.

Here I am again. I've just tried with fire dummy with my demon: 5 flame fervor items in 1 hour. Hope this can help..
  • AxelAlmer - Lionheart
    AxelAlmer - Lionheart Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    When I started HR depths from room 5, skills started to take a very long time to cast, ping ranging from 2kms - 17kms, it happened frequently on every single room after room 5 and there was no trouble with my internet service provider or the internet connection I have. Unless this is intentional too? LOL
    I am the alienated, the ridiculed, the despised. No need to praise my name. No need to envy my body. I am the shadow under the radiance of the Light and the Good. Birthed of the darkness of the desires within the hearts of men, and so, I hate, I resent. You are, the sacrifice. Good, give me more, your blood, flesh, and your life. Let them ignite my hatred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (And that's everything with max buffs and Sanctuary of War 4/3.)
  • Xpewx - Eyrda
    Xpewx - Eyrda Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    When I started HR depths from room 5, skills started to take a very long time to cast, ping ranging from 2kms - 17kms, it happened frequently on every single room after room 5 and there was no trouble with my internet service provider or the internet connection I have. Unless this is intentional too? LOL

would u be surprised??