Freedom Falls Player Reported Issue Megathread

Lechery - Lionheart
Lechery - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports
Is it just me or am I not gaining any exp for kills?
Post edited by Lechery - Lionheart on

Comments

• admcroxe
    admcroxe Posts: 95
    edited February 2015
    If you run across any issues. Post details here. Try to provide as much detail as possible so we can get major issues fixed this week.

Known issues:
    Can't change server without using a second client.
    Soul force Trinket is requiring level 5 Purchaser Reward to equip.
    Some old characters are not gaining XP from all sources. [FIXED]
    Previously completed guide quests cannot be completed or abandoned.
    Autoreply can spam players until they crash.
    Bounty Points have been wiped. Unclear how to earn additional points.
    Demon/Elf Dance/Emote pairing breaks animation.
    Luck Bounty Quests reference the wrong monster bounties. (Please pull bounties appropriate for your level to still get credit)
    Soul Force Trinkets may not be getting the correct number of attribute slots.
    Otis' is missing some items.
    Some Crystals cannot be redeemed.
    Level 85 world bosses can kick players from realm 5 if conditions are met to summon NPC.
    Auction House/Rankings sometimes do not display. Changing channels resolves this.
    Some skill calls in Lionheart Training lv40 are incorrect.
    Instance list is listing incorrect open times for Nightmare Carnival.
    some Lycan fashion inexplicably broke after upgrading.
    Lotery icons in the wrong place.
    Demon Hellfire Talent based cooldown reduction is not displayed in the tooltips when upgraded.
    Where is Lord of Storms?

Not Bugs
    Mercury Statuettes are more efficiently used through a guild using the guild interface. The removal of the other mercury systems is as intended.
    The Oodles are gone. After many years of service they have been replaced by Lionheart Chromatic Badges.
    The default level for learning to fly has been increased to 55. This has caused some issues with old quests showing up. We have received feedback that this currently occurs in CN version and will be fixed in our next expansion.
    Level 78 Accessory upgrade is complicated. We'll get a guide up.
    Killing all mobs in Freedom Harbor on Fire first encounter causes other bosses to not spawn. Intended.
    My fashion/mount is gone. Please check your bags (Main/mount/fashion) carefully.
    ____ instance is more difficult. Intended.
    Guide/Encyclopedia has been removed.
    Ode to Guardian points are sometime gained from running instances and events.
    Timmy runs around, the autopatch takes you to his path not the NPC location.

If you have weird issues. Please verify your client. This has fixed a lot of fringe issues for players.

If you're lagging please change channel.

New FULL Installers can be accessed by re-installing the game through arc. 7.5 GB Download.
  • latose
    latose Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the purple trinket bought with 2k tofs, cant be used again by non cashers.
  • han16nah
    han16nah Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I am not getting any exp on this account. I've tried my characters on all realms and all I get is soul coins, with no exp.
  • kathyrenee
    kathyrenee Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    having same issue with ToF tricket saying need to be vip 5
  • aznpowwa
    aznpowwa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm having the exact same no exp issue. I did 10 godlike glory quests from Henry and I also handed in 2 fel irradiated ores and got 0 exp out of all of them. I only got soul coins from Henry and soul power from fel ores.

Please fix thanks, and when (hopefully soon) you do PLEASE give us back the exp or items we lost

Many thanks
  • disjointedheart
    disjointedheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Got guide quest to learn flying level 1, but already learned the level so can't complete the quest.
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    after reaching lvl 8 (nex max) we were supposed to have a nother activ attribut. This isnt the case atm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riama - Eyrda
    Riama - Eyrda Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Not sure if it's a bug or the quest just got renamed, but I can't seem to do fissure quests with my pet anymore.
  • admcroxe
    edited February 2015
    XP People. Can you get SP?
    We're checking XP settings and are rolling the bonus back to 3x XP to see if that will fix things.
  • kuldeep
    kuldeep Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same issues, no xp for anything I do and can't get on any other server than the last one I logged out of before patch. Wasted 2 prayers and 10 henry's with nothing but soul coin rewards
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There's no way to fortify rings, none of the fortification items work.

Edit: Someone told me that only the new accessories from the patch are fortifiable. Which shouldn't be the case. We can't fortify older gold or FF rings.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • Lechery - Lionheart
    Lechery - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    admcroxe wrote: »
    We're checking XP settings and are rolling the bonus back to 3x XP to see if that will fix things.

I get SP just fine
  • kuldeep
    kuldeep Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015

yeah I get sp too but nothing else, any way this will be recovered or did we lose what we used like prayers, henry runs, dreamland pots etc?
  • han16nah
    han16nah Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I get SP and soul coins but no xp.
  • shugah78
    shugah78 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    All my stuff seems to be missing and I am at level 22, I checked mail, bank and AH. Also my other toons on the same account are gone. NM I was on wrong server, now just waiting to get back into game, facepalm
  • admcroxe
    edited February 2015
    You'll lose them. Don't use anymore until you get XP from mobs.

Waiting on the XP setting to be changed. That's the only major change that is out of the normal. XP is working correctly on our test environment.
  • LadyOz - Storm Legion
    LadyOz - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    =\ No exp - getting sp & sg just fine but thats it
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Level 5 and level 2-3 fusion books automatically traded to level 1 when I logged on, all of them. This is a pretty bad setback.
  • fallgunz
    fallgunz Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Might be just me but Christer doesn't have Glistening Lowlands entry (manual) anymore nor is GL in any of the party interfaces. Also God's Trial (now Evernight) also lacks a manual entry.
  • giggleboxx27
    giggleboxx27 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So, should we not do quests or anything till the EXP problem is resolved? Dont want to just be questing nd farming to find out i wont get the EXP from all the quests ive done.
  • admcroxe
    edited February 2015
    We're looking into the XP issue. This isn't impacting fresh characters.

After we figure out why XP isn't working we will put rates back to 4x.

If you're needing XP and your character isn't getting it from monster kills. Do not do quests.
  • giggleboxx27
    giggleboxx27 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Im just kinda standing in world talking in gchat, and one of our guildies made a Demon and once he hit lvl 30, he stopped getting xp as well. My character is lvl 30 too, so maybe it has to do with just that lvl?
  • Tonali - Storm Legion
    Tonali - Storm Legion Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I can't use my purple trinket that costed me 2k ToF, i need to be CS lv5 :c
  • admcroxe
    edited February 2015
    Im just kinda standing in world talking in gchat, and one of our guildies made a Demon and once he hit lvl 30, he stopped getting xp as well. My character is lvl 30 too, so maybe it has to do with just that lvl?

Thank you for this information.
  • admcroxe
    edited February 2015
    I can't use my purple trinket that costed me 2k ToF, i need to be CS lv5 :c

Known issue.
  • SamaraElora - Storm Legion
    SamaraElora - Storm Legion Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Are we unable to run Merc stats now? because not finding any alchemy proxies
  • Arenie - Storm Legion
    Arenie - Storm Legion Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It is a level 30 issue. I just got my demon up to that level and am no longer getting EXP. It just stays at 0.

Just wanted to post this in order to back up what was stated earlier.

Thank you for looking into it.

:)
    <3
  • ovi84
    ovi84 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There are 5 people who have applied for the ff/battlefield but it shows 0/0 participants or 0 applied
  • AndrewBlan - Storm Legion
    AndrewBlan - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I believe the XP thing is level wise..I was getting XP fine on my demon til lvl 30, suddenly I get no xp from anything. Both my 90 toons get xp fine, none of my 70-82 toons do.
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Are we unable to run Merc stats now? because not finding any alchemy proxies

Domino said it was possible, is there anything at the npc at nightfall?